MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

bluelitzer

I didn't see any thread for the Betty Boop Collection so I'm posting this here. If there is and I just missed it feel free to move it.

I'm in love with the color and quality. It's dreamy creamy but matte. I compared it to my stash and found on me, it's a matte version of True Love's Kiss (amplified, Maleficent Collection), just a bit more vibrant. It's the kind of red that brightens my face. I'm really tempted to back it up.

IMG_2058.JPG
IMG_2079.JPG

awickedshape

I didn't see any thread for the Betty Boop Collection so I'm posting this here. If there is and I just missed it feel free to move it.

I'm in love with the color and quality. It's dreamy creamy but matte. I compared it to my stash and found on me, it's a matte version of True Love's Kiss (amplified, Maleficent Collection), just a bit more vibrant. It's the kind of red that brightens my face. I'm really tempted to back it up.

View attachment 58783
View attachment 58784

Nice!

Probably if I had seen the film before the launch I wouldn't have skipped TLK

awickedshape

Hey I'm not too bad. Thanks for asking. How are you? In the Carnival mood? lol.

Hmmm... They look really shiny and not in a good way. Think I may have to wait for Ashley Rudder's swatches before I decide on these.

Glad you're ok
Girl, not in the slightest lol
Life is a lil off track right now

I'm not interested in these but I hope there are more swatches and info soon

Shars

Glad you're ok
Girl, not in the slightest lol
Life is a lil off track right now

I'm not interested in these but I hope there are more swatches and info soon

Lol! Like 3 of my colleagues are going down for Carnival. I haven't even heard any of this music for this year *shame*. Hope your life gets back on track soon. *hugs*

PrettyTwisted

I ordered the Brushstroke liner and I could swear a MAC mua on IG said that was the name of the rollerball/pizza liner but no, I guess they're 2 different liners altogether lol

Miss Dynamite

I ordered the Brushstroke liner and I could swear a MAC mua on IG said that was the name of the rollerball/pizza liner but no, I guess they're 2 different liners altogether lol
I was pretty amused to see that Brushstroke Liner is just Penultimate Liner but with a very slightly different package. Wow, MAC...you're so creative.

PrettyTwisted

I was pretty amused to see that Brushstroke Liner is just Penultimate Liner but with a very slightly different package. Wow, MAC...you're so creative.

Haha YES! It's basically Penultimate liner with a brush instead of a felt tip. I hope Brushstroke lasts longer. Both my Fluidline pen and Penultimate dried out too fast for me to want to spend $$$ on them anymore

lipstickaddict

View attachment 58783
View attachment 58784

That red is gorg! Absolutely perfect on you♥