MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

LMD84

get well soon to all the specktrettes who are feeling sick right now!
grouphug2.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
lol.gif
I'm at home with a bad cold, but I had to try only1angel's Silverthorn-look nevertheless - I spend the day either in bed or on the sofa, feeling rotten, but at least looking very pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
So am I
ssad.gif

Oh, that's too bad...
th_cheerup.gif

Hope you both get well really soon
kissy.gif

... as well as all ill Specktrerettes.
th_kiss.gif

Babylard

Quote:
So am I
ssad.gif

me too!! ive missed a lot of classes this week. tried to go to school this morning but got really light headed in the shower. im dying to get out and create some Liberty of london looks!

GlamYOURUs

You know whats sad? I exchanged my Blooming Lovely for one of the new cremesheens but I miss it? WHY!? I don't know! lol It looked horrible on me but I still miss it. Ugh I just wanted it to work so badly. Hopefully MAC can make a baby between BL and LW with more pink in the future!

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
You know whats sad? I exchanged my Blooming Lovely for one of the new cremesheens but I miss it? WHY!? I don't know! lol It looked horrible on me but I still miss it. Ugh I just wanted it to work so badly. Hopefully MAC can make a baby between BL and LW with more pink in the future!

have you tried putting a warmer gloss on top? it takes away the greyness and makes it more wearable

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
have you tried putting a warmer gloss on top? it takes away the greyness and makes it more wearable

I tried everything. It just made my teeth look yellow no matter what. The color looks best on pale skin IMO.

queen_kitty

I bought Summer Rose, Blue India, and Birds and Berries. I love how Birds and Berries and Blue India match, hehe, silly I know. Summer Rose is way more pigmented than I expected from past references to the Rose Romance version. I wound up with way more on my brush than I needed for my pale face! It's very pretty on though, and the packaging is gorgeous!! I used Birds and Berries in two looks this week. One of the times I paired it with Lucky Green like the tutorial that Temptalia posted, except I paired Silver Ring with it. This one was so gorgeous, I definitely recommend trying it out! The other time I used it with Stars n' Rockets on the lid, Birds and Berries in the crease, and Seedy Pearl on the inner eye and as a highlighter. The last one wasn't super bold it was really a soft blue when it was blended with the Stars n' Rockets.

MzzRach

I am so in love with Summer Rose I have yet to even touch Shell Pearl!
shockt.gif

Seriously, I can't stop wearing Summer Rose. It just makes me happy!

obscuria

I just bought two back ups of Blue India. Oh god.

and just because I feel this smilie isn't used nearly enough.
th_ymca.gif

shadowaddict

I am really enjoying all my goodies. Shell Pearl is so perfect for my pale face and I love that it's gor shimmer but not all frosty or glittery.

And I also love Ever Hip. But I do think it's one of those hit or miss colors depending on skinetone and such. It's a nice soft coral on me, which is exactly what I hoped it would be as I'm still afraid of bolder lip and cheek colors on myself. I never got around to trying out Peachstock but that could work for me as well.

I fell in love with this packaging from the start and still just love it. Everytime I pick up an item to use it just makes me smile and feel on springtime like.
winkiss.gif

bouquet.gif
I hope all our lovelies here get to feeling better. My daughter has been sick this week also but managed to miss only one class. Although I think in a few classes she went and just propped herself up on the desk. She came home for the weekend so she could see some friends. But she got here took a shower and said she was going to lay down for a bit and that was 4 hrs ago. Hopefully she'll get better over the weekend.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
shockt.gif

I was afraid to even look at Summer Rose as I knew I'd love it. I told myself only one b/p. I love SP over Prim & Proper. I like the 2 e/s I got but I'm real close to getting a back-up of Ever Hip. But I've told myself no more back-ups as I have a drawer full I need to sell.

I didn't want to spend a ton on this because Sephora was coming out with their Tokidoki collection and I'm a Tokidoki nut so gotta have some of it. I'm not putting a lot of hope in the products themselves. I'll be getting fro the package mainly and hope the products not bad. I usually won't do this but I've been a fan for years so what can I say?
getyou.gif

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyAngel
Ooh...I want Blooming Lovely so bad!! I keep refreshing the website to see if they restock, but no luck.
ssad.gif

Have you tried Nordstrom or Macys? They still have quite a few in stock. Gluck!!

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
shockt.gif

It is nice, but Ive been favoring my Shell Pearl over Summer Rose. I can't stop wearing prim & proper with shell pearl, and birds & berries. Ive been wearing them like everyday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
I am really enjoying all my goodies. Shell Pearl is so perfect for my pale face and I love that it's gor shimmer but not all frosty or glittery.

I fell in love with this packaging from the start and still just love it. Everytime I pick up an item to use it just makes me smile and feel on springtime like.
winkiss.gif

I agree, I love the packaging! I can't believe I wasn't going to get shell pearl in the beginning! It gives such a pretty subtle glow. I can't stop drooling over my liberty of london bag. hehe

Civies

Finally picked up my birds and berries today and I really love it, the colour is gorgeous! I have to say this packaging has really grown on me

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
lol.gif
I'm at home with a bad cold, but I had to try only1angel's Silverthorn-look nevertheless - I spend the day either in bed or on the sofa, feeling rotten, but at least looking very pretty!

Yay for wearing make-up at home!

And, only1angel - that look is fabulous!!!!!!!!

Quote:
So am I
ssad.gif

Feel better everyone!
grouphug2.gif