MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

GlamYOURUs

Okay so I don't miss BL anymore, I am over it!
lol.gif

I just got back from Ulta. And I found its dupe but better! Rimmel London's Vintage Pink lipstick. Oh my is it gorgeous! It has the right amount of purple in it for anyone to pull off. It has more pink than BL that is why its so much more wearable. I love it so much and its cheaper too
winks.gif

Oh and I lined my lips with In Synch and blended it in and applied Vintage Pink to get the look of BL.

bumblebees24

Since Nordstrom is having 3X bonus rewards point this week, I made a quick stop to pick up English Accents and Perennial High. My proudest haul however is....
pompom.gif

MAC_Libert_of_London_mug.jpg

I literally ran to the house ware aisle at Target and snatched up the mug..leaving el hubby in the dust. When he saw how giddy I was, he said "What's so special about this Liberty London thing? They're just prints". Needless to say ladies, I just gave him -->
shockt.gif
look.

kpenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebees24
Since Nordstrom is having 3X bonus rewards point this week, I made a quick stop to pick up English Accents and Perennial High. My proudest haul however is....
pompom.gif

MAC_Libert_of_London_mug.jpg

I literally ran to the house ware aisle at Target and snatched up the mug..leaving el hubby in the dust. When he saw how giddy I was, he said "What's so special about this Liberty London thing? They're just prints". Needless to say ladies, I just gave him -->
shockt.gif
look.

Ouuuuu I love this!

And my boyfriend receives the same look from me on a VERY frequent basis.

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
^ That's soo pretty!!!

I wish I could have one for my afternoon tea. Sadly, no Target around here!!

Aww sorry to hear Hypathya. Hopefully they'll restock the stuff on Target website!

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpenn
Ouuuuu I love this!

And my boyfriend receives the same look from me on a VERY frequent basis.

Luckily, hubby supports every single thing I do/want/dream/crave for!!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Aww sorry to hear Hypathya. Hopefully they'll restock the stuff on Target website!

Well, it doesn't matter... I'm in Mexico and as far as I know, they don't ship here.
th_dunno.gif

shontay07108

Went to the pro store in NYC this evening. They have everything from this collection in stock except for Shell Pearl.

I'm done with this collection, so I bought Sky Blue and Blue Calm shadow pans, Ruby Red pigment and Warm Light shaping powder. Very happy with my haul. And it seems no matter how many times I see the Spring Colour Forecast, I always have to pick something up. I own nearly all of it already. LOL

MelodyAngel

Quote:
Have you tried Nordstrom or Macys? They still have quite a few in stock. Gluck!!

Thanks for the suggestion!
yes.gif
Unfortunately there are no Macy's or Nordstrom stores here in Charleston...which really sucks...
ssad.gif
Just a small MAC counter at Belk...I did look on the Nordstrom website, and they have it, but I hate to fork over $8.00 to ship a lipstick. Depends on how desperate I get! lol

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowingface

Gladiola and Petals and Peacocks

BLOGMARCH2010478copy.jpg

Swatches of MAC Lipsticks in Ever Hip, Petals & Peacocks, Blooming Lovely,
Gladiola, Lavender Whip, Ravishing

I have l/s Gladiola, but not Lavender Whip.

So it was the right choice to pick up Blooming Lovely this time and not Petals & Peacocks
yes.gif

*What does the last name mean BTW? Oh, Blütenblätter & Pfauen*

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I am so in love with Summer Rose I have yet to even touch Shell Pearl!
shockt.gif

Seriously, I can't stop wearing Summer Rose. It just makes me happy!

You know I can't touch my Summer Rose from Rose Romance because of the lovely rose imprint
lol.gif
But I will get Shell Pearl here. And I will wear it a lot.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
I'm soo jealous of you all girls, I must wait about three more weeks to get this!!

Let's wait together again
friends.gif

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Don't feel alone girl! I skipped B&B and I will wait for Gazette Grey also and not look back!

Awww, thanks girl!
winks.gif
th_hug.gif
That makes me feel better to know I'm not alone
greengrin.gif
If the money was there, I'd have them lol.

I'm even contemplating Shell Pearl, if it doesn't do anything for me, I won't keep it. We'll see. I hope I use it properly, it's my first highlighting type shade aside from shape & sculpt
lol.gif

TeresitaMC

I forgot to mention yesterday that when I went to MAC, even though I was a week late, not a thing was sold out for this collection.

But maybe because I was a week late is the reason the collection was free for me to swatch
graucho.gif
That or I had good timing
lol.gif

heartbeam

eurghhh the more i look at the collection, the more stuff i want!! it started off with blue india (which I'm definitely getting!), now i think i might want one lipstick too! oh nooooooooo!

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
You know I can't touch my Summer Rose from Rose Romance because of the lovely rose imprint
lol.gif
But I will get Shell Pearl here. And I will wear it a lot.

I couldn't touch it either but now it stuck in that imprint. Stuck as in solidified or turned into stone= unable to get any pigment off of it with a brush what so ever. What am I supposed to do with it now? Scratch off the top with a knife? haha

Lavender whip and blooming lovely looks almost identical in those pics but I know they are super different. The little flowers on the lipsticks are so cute.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Went to the pro store in NYC this evening. They have everything from this collection in stock except for Shell Pearl.

I'm done with this collection, so I bought Sky Blue and Blue Calm shadow pans, Ruby Red pigment and Warm Light shaping powder. Very happy with my haul. And it seems no matter how many times I see the Spring Colour Forecast, I always have to pick something up. I own nearly all of it already. LOL

you got some awesome goodies! i love ruby red pigment! it goes so well with purples!
smiles.gif

Quote:
friends.gif

yes, i'm waiting with you too hun!
smiles.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
friends.gif