MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I haven't tried it on my eye yet, but playing with it, it's very pigmented and so damn pretty!

It's super pigmented and works great on the lids! I LOVE it!!!!....it's really gorgeous!
drools.gif

Shypo

Today I wore Bough Grey (mine's definitely grey) in the crease with Budding Beauty on the lid and Crystal Avalanche on the inner lid and Mylar on the brow bone. Lips were 'Trimmed in Pink' with Rose Maiden l/s with Hush, Hush Rose. Cheeks were the new MUFE HD Blush in #5. I went to Sephora and had people asking me if I had had my makeup done
winks.gif

I'm loving the shadows from this collection!

Oh, I also snagged the only Surreal e/s they received at the CCO (I can't for the life of me remember which collection this is from!).

Babylard

im glad my bf got blue india for me, otherwise i wouldnt have even looked at it. might i say it is gorgeous as a base for white konad designs?
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
Actually... Do you guys know why I love this packaging so much? Because it's white!

my sister was saying how un-mac-like it was lol

nursee81

| finally went to nordies and picked up my stuff!!! I ended up adding 3 more thing but I think they were worth it. i add blooming lovely, english accents and birds and berries.

purrtykitty

I used English Accents over Fleshpot l/s, and it definitely brought out the lilac tone in EA. Very pretty! It shows in the FOTD I just posted.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
I'll join you in waiting! *sits down patiently*
winks.gif

Patiently¡¡??¡¡??
shockt.gif
... I wish I was as good girl as you are!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
Me too!

I'll get it from the british website, so hopefully I wont have to wait as long as my fellow danes
smiles.gif

Does anyone have the release dates for europe?

Lucky you!!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Joins Team Wait!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to Team Wait!!! ...

...I'm thinking we should have a Team Wait smiley!! At least that way I'd feel proud and special
blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
And you too! Team Wait!
drinkup.gif

drinkup.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
April 15th for Sweden.
th_yawn.gif
I have I feeling I'll be last

You'll never know hun... Mexico could beat you.
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
drinkup.gif

Hey, at least we can have fun waiting!

drinkup.gif
drinkup.gif
drinkup.gif

winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
yes.gif

Yay!!
yahoo.gif

A waiting party!!
th_ymca.gif
party.gif
th_ymca.gif

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to Team Wait!!! ...

...I'm thinking we should have a Team Wait smiley!! At least that way I'd feel proud and special
blush-anim-cl.gif

drinkup.gif
clap.gif

Yay!!
yahoo.gif

A waiting party!!
th_ymca.gif
party.gif
th_ymca.gif

I agree, a waiting smiley would be appropriate
yes.gif

Cheers fellow waiteres
drinkup.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
Oh, I also snagged the only Surreal e/s they received at the CCO (I can't for the life of me remember which collection this is from!).

I think it used to be permanent, wasn't it?

mariserinb

1. tried on blooming lovely for the first time, it is very very different from lavender whip on me. if it helps, i'm about a n_20 and it's the jury is still out on whether i'm an nc or nw. and i don't know if my lips are pigmented, they look like regular lips to me. but yeah, BL is much darker. it is almost exactly like nyx power but just a wee bit cooler toned.

2. i bought ever hip and perennial high style. i bought a back up of PHS and am debating returning the backup and getting in synch liner from too fab instead because apparently it looks super pretty underneath. thoughts?

3. is it one of the first signs of mac addiction when you get a handwritten thank you note from the manager of your counter in the mail?

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
3. is it one of the first signs of mac addiction when you get a handwritten thank you note from the manager of your counter in the mail?

nonono.gif
...It's just the manager at your counter it's such a polite person...

cutey.gif
lol.gif
th_LMAO.gif

purrtykitty

Lol at the handwritten note! Sounds like she's got you pegged! I say return the b/u and get the liner. There's always loads of pretty lipsticks coming out, but not so much with the liners.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
1. tried on blooming lovely for the first time, it is very very different from lavender whip on me. if it helps, i'm about a n_20 and it's the jury is still out on whether i'm an nc or nw. and i don't know if my lips are pigmented, they look like regular lips to me. but yeah, BL is much darker. it is almost exactly like nyx power but just a wee bit cooler toned.

2. i bought ever hip and perennial high style. i bought a back up of PHS and am debating returning the backup and getting in synch liner from too fab instead because apparently it looks super pretty underneath. thoughts?

I would say that was a very nice gesture, my MA gave me the Liberty of London bracelet that they get to wear. He wasn't going to wear it so he gave it to me, I thought it was very sweet
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I'm so late on this!! I recieved Petals & Peacocks l/s, Blooming Lovely l/s, Prim & Proper Blush and Birds & Berries e/s! I have to say that I'm loving my purchases! Even though all the lipsticks are sold out on MAC's website. I have yet to swatch P&P, BL and B&B but I have worn Prim & Proper blush yesterday and I love it!! This is my second Satin blush and it's very pigmented. Hope you guys will get your hands on this blush!

Civies

Birds & berries looks so good with club e/s
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard

my sister was saying how un-mac-like it was lol

That's probably why I like it haha!
drools.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
I would say that was a very nice gesture, my MA gave me the Liberty of London bracelet that they get to wear. He wasn't going to wear it so he gave it to me, I thought it was very sweet
smiles.gif

Lucky you!!!
yes.gif
I wish I had such sweet MA.
sigh.gif

mariserinb

Quote:
Yeah I've been with him for quite some time now! I think it's been 2 years already lol

LOL. is this a monogamous relationship?

LMD84

Quote:
Yeah I've been with him for quite some time now! I think it's been 2 years already lol

that's awesome!
smiles.gif
i love it when people have regular customers... make things so much easier when you know what the customer likes and wants!