MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

blusherie

So I was out of town for a convention this past weekend, but I had time to go to a MAC store, which still had a bunch of GMLOL products left. I had to buy Ever Hip (I waited too long to buy it before it sold out online), and I love it so much!! It is the perfect bright coral-pink color for spring!!!

GlamQueen21

Should I order both Frankly Fresh l/g and English Accents l/g today or just wait until I get paid this week... I have been very good not purchasing any MAC.

coachkitten

I can't believe how much I love english accents lipglass and bough grey e/s. I use one or both of those colors pretty much everyday!! This collection has to be one of my favorite of all times!

cougargirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
Finally picked up my birds and berries today and I really love it, the colour is gorgeous! I have to say this packaging has really grown on me

I definitely agree. Birds and Berries is beautiful. I love it. Since I don't own Strike A Pose, I find it to be really unique in my collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
sigh... team wait is getting furstrating for me at the moment!
tong.gif
oh and i am getting dames desire.... it was on my original list and i really do love the way it swatches.... you can never have enough purples right?!
tong.gif

I think Dames Desire looks lovely as well. I was too tempted not to purchase it. I ended up ordering it along with Bough Grey. They should be arriving tomorrow. I will try to remember to post a thought or two if i get a chance. I am such a sucker for purples though. It is my favorite color. I think that if you keep coming back to it, then you must really want it. Enjoy it when you finally have the chance to pick it up!!

Wow! Birds and Berries is now sold out on the US MAC site. It's no wonder. It really is a beauty. It can be a mix of different colors depending on what you use with it.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougargirl
I definitely agree. Birds and Berries is beautiful. I love it. Since I don't own Strike A Pose, I find it to be really unique in my collection.

I think Dames Desire looks lovely as well. I was too tempted not to purchase it. I ended up ordering it along with Bough Grey. They should be arriving tomorrow. I will try to remember to post a thought or two if i get a chance. I am such a sucker for purples though. It is my favorite color. I think that if you keep coming back to it, then you must really want it. Enjoy it when you finally have the chance to pick it up!!

Wow! Birds and Berries is now sold out on the US MAC site. It's no wonder. It really is a beauty. It can be a mix of different colors depending on what you use with it.

thanks hun! and yes i agree.... i keep wavering on it but deep down i know it must be ordered!
tong.gif

bis

Woah! I am absolutely in
love.gif
with Blue India nailpolish! Love the colour and it applies like a dream.
MAC should make all polishes like this. Cannot wait to try out the rest of my stuff
th_DANCE.gif

Flaminbird

I have a question for you all and hope you can give me an answer please
greengrin.gif
. Yesterday I went to MAC to B2M and the MUA Ashely I like wasnt there. The girl that helped me had seen me in the past and recognized me however. I at first wanted Coppering for my freebie but they were out so then I chose a l/s and at the last minute I remembered I'd like the Birds & Berries and asked her for that instead and she said I couldnt do that for a B2M. Now is that true? I know some people have had issues with getting items from new collections but I was able to get Cha Cha from the Spring Color Forecast from Ashley before. I was wondering if the special boxes had something to do with it since they always throw them away when you get your freebie.

purrtykitty

This collection was a no-go with B2Ms because of the special packaging. It has to do with the licensing for Liberty of London. If people were allowed to B2M, they really weren't supposed to.

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
This collection was a no-go with B2Ms because of the special packaging. It has to do with the licensing for Liberty of London. If people were allowed to B2M, they really weren't supposed to.

Thanks!
greengrin.gif

Sass

The only thing I got from this collection was Birds and Berries e/s. I don't have the dupe from Starflash so I got this one. It's beautiful and is unlike anything else I have. Going to wait for the CCO to get in the beauty powder so I can get the special compact to put my blot powders in.

And I couldn't B2M for any eyeshadows in this collection either.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Should I order both Frankly Fresh l/g and English Accents l/g today or just wait until I get paid this week... I have been very good not purchasing any MAC.

I personally love Frankly Fresh. So no help from me. Get it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
. Going to wait for the CCO to get in the beauty powder so I can get the special compact to put my blot powders in.

I was going to get Shell Pearl just for packaging so I could put my blot powder in it, I changed my mind. Currently, my blot powder is in the Dame Edna compact.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I can't believe how much I love english accents lipglass and bough grey e/s. I use one or both of those colors pretty much everyday!! This collection has to be one of my favorite of all times!

yes.gif
I feel a lil guilty because I put English Accents on for no reason - just because I loooooove the color on.
tong.gif

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac

I was going to get Shell Pearl just for packaging so I could put my blot powder in it, I changed my mind. Currently, my blot powder is in the Dame Edna compact.

I swap between compacts depending on my mood. Right now I've got my blot in my Heatherette.

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Woah! I am absolutely in
love.gif
MAC should make all polishes like this. Cannot wait to try out the rest of my stuff
th_DANCE.gif

Agreed. I used it on a client yesterday. She dubbed it a "grown and sexy blue". Very office friendly. She just sent me a message that she got 4 compliments on the color today. It's a winner. Gonna get a b/u for sure.

InspiredBlue

My MA and I were chatting about this collection and looked at their book with the upcoming collections. My counter has the worst swatch ever of B&B! It looks like a slightly blue toned grey! So strange.
smiles.gif

To those of you that use the LE compacts for blot powder: How do you do that? Is there a tutorial somewhere explaining this?

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
My MA and I were chatting about this collection and looked at their book with the upcoming collections. My counter has the worst swatch ever of B&B! It looks like a slightly blue toned grey! So strange.
smiles.gif

To those of you that use the LE compacts for blot powder: How do you do that? Is there a tutorial somewhere explaining this?

Fafinettex3: How to Depot MSF and Beauty Powder

HTH.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
yes.gif
I feel a lil guilty because I put English Accents on for no reason - just because I loooooove the color on.
tong.gif

hee hee! i do that sometimes!i'll be doing house work with no make up on but get the urge to put a lippie on!
tong.gif

PurpleOrchid

Got my order last Thursday, and I'm loving best so far my Petals & Peacocks lipstick!

Birds and Berries is a great color, and my counter ladies told me they have just been using it on the lid. How have you guys been wearing this color? I'm looking for any suggestions on what to pair it with.

Thanks!
cutey.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Woah! I am absolutely in
love.gif
th_DANCE.gif

You make me want it now!
winks.gif
Enjoy!