MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Yeah I've been with him for quite some time now! I think it's been 2 years already lol

love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
LOL. is this a monogamous relationship?

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
that's awesome!
smiles.gif
i love it when people have regular customers... make things so much easier when you know what the customer likes and wants!

iagree.gif
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
...I'm thinking we should have a Team Wait smiley!! At least that way I'd feel proud and special
blush-anim-cl.gif

A waiting party!!
th_ymca.gif
party.gif
th_ymca.gif

We already have a Team Waiting smiley! But it is not officially listed.

We have a waiting party here every month!
smiles.gif

I really hope everything will be fine with my GMLOL order. I don't want to miss anything!

ShesAFoxyLady

party.gif
I'm joining Team Wait too please (rather impatiently tho!).

So excited about this collection, love the look of the lipsticks! I really want one of the cute compacts too but I'm not so keen on the actual products, I just want the pretty compact
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
We already have a Team Waiting smiley! But it is not officially listed.

We have a waiting party here every month!
smiles.gif

I really hope everything will be fine with my GMLOL order. I don't want to miss anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
party.gif
I'm joining Team Wait too please (rather impatiently tho!).

So excited about this collection, love the look of the lipsticks! I really want one of the cute compacts too but I'm not so keen on the actual products, I just want the pretty compact
lol.gif

sigh... team wait is getting furstrating for me at the moment!
tong.gif
oh and i am getting dames desire.... it was on my original list and i really do love the way it swatches.... you can never have enough purples right?!
tong.gif

mac_aiken

Quote:
tong.gif
oh and i am getting dames desire.... it was on my original list and i really do love the way it swatches.... you can never have enough purples right?!
tong.gif

Of course you can never have too many purples....or pinks....
winkiss.gif

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
tong.gif
tong.gif

I'm on the fence about Dames Desire as well, I think I like the Satellite Dreams swatches better, but DD has the lovely packaging
tong.gif

InspiredBlue

I have to decide when to start stalking my counter for this. Usually they get stuff in like a week or so before the release date, but for SCF they got everything over two weeks before, so IDK
th_dunno.gif
I just can't wait to see it!
drools.gif

MissCrystal

i went to the mall yesterday and went to the mac counter and store .. they were sold out of pretty much everything !!!! i wasn't that excited for the collection to begin with but i still wanted to see it pffft that was not going to happen. So I only picked up a different groove lipglass ... so pretty

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I have to decide when to start stalking my counter for this. Usually they get stuff in like a week or so before the release date, but for SCF they got everything over two weeks before, so IDK
th_dunno.gif
I just can't wait to see it!
drools.gif

You could ask them to call you when they release the collection?

InspiredBlue

Quote:
You could ask them to call you when they release the collection?

I know when they'll release it, I just want to get to swatch things as soon as possible.
graucho.gif

LMD84

Quote:
I already said this before, but I can't wait to have the BP compact in my purse!!

indeed! it's so pretty!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
How close do you guys think that Birds and Berries is to Deep Blue Green Pigment or Teal? Do I need all three?

IMHO they are not at all alike. Teal is teal, nothing more to say. Its turquoise. B&B is more of a deep metallic blue with a subtle metallic green sheen. Deep Blue Green pigment is just that but more intense and darker. In fact, a lot darker.
B&B is only similar to Strike A Pose e/s which was LE.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
I'm on the fence about Dames Desire as well, I think I like the Satellite Dreams swatches better, but DD has the lovely packaging
tong.gif

I have both, and on me, DD is lighter and brighter than Satellite Dreams. SD is more of a slightly-smokey purple with a hint of plum. DD is a brighter, blue-based violet. I know on some, there isn't much of a difference, but on me, there is.

LisaOrestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
IMHO they are not at all alike. Teal is teal, nothing more to say. Its turquoise. B&B is more of a deep metallic blue with a subtle metallic green sheen. Deep Blue Green pigment is just that but more intense and darker. In fact, a lot darker.
B&B is only similar to Strike A Pose e/s which was LE.

Thankyou
smiles.gif