MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

dreamer246

Yup, they put some chemicals to break the bonds in my hair (did it at a salon), so it's more wavy than it would've been without those chemicals. I love my curls.
heart.gif

Lisianthus

It nice that so many ladies are enjoying Ever Hip. I tried to love Ever Hip, I really did. It accentuates all the lines and flaws on my lips. It's a lovely colour but I think my lips and cremesheens just aren't meant to be.
ssad.gif

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Get one!! You'll love it. Much better than going to the salon and paying a ridiculous amount for some curls!

I also never got curls at the salon
tong.gif
I am going to buy a curler when i have some money left. I had shorter hair for a long time and i wanted my hair to grow and then get a curler. It looks like i have long hair now and i am really curious how curls are gonna look on me.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisianthus
It nice that so many ladies are enjoying Ever Hip. I tried to love Ever Hip, I really did. It accentuates all the lines and flaws on my lips. It's a lovely colour but I think my lips and cremesheens just aren't meant to be.
ssad.gif

Aww that's a pity. But makeup is always subjective like that, that is why it's always best to check out and try on the products in person before buying.

LMD84

shell pearl has become a big staple in my collection now! perfect as a wash on the lids, blush topper or just on it's own for a nice glow. i find it is more subtle than my by candlelight which i prefer.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
^^^^^And I love the compact in my purse!
yes.gif

yes! it is the prettiest compact that i have! i love my hello kitty mystery powder but i don' like to take it out in case the gems come off!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes! it is the prettiest compact that i have! i love my hello kitty mystery powder but i don' like to take it out in case the gems come off!

iagree.gif
This one and Hello Kitty are my two faves ever!

I got To The Beach yesterday, the packaging is lovely as well, but no as good as those two ones.

LMD84

Quote:
iagree.gif

I got To The Beach yesterday, the packaging is lovely as well, but no as good as those two ones.

oohh enjoy your haul hun!

PinkBasset

I finally did my manicure with Blue India and I was happy to notice that the formula/application wasn't too bad with this one!
thmbup.gif

LMD84

i'm wearing birds and berries in the crease today with aquavert on the lid. quite a nice combo which doesn't look too much or too dark
smiles.gif

Notorious19

I'm still lusting after Ever Hip. I was on the Nordstroms website and they still have it. I just might have to get it....

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious19
I'm still lusting after Ever Hip. I was on the Nordstroms website and they still have it. I just might have to get it....

it is a very pretty colour.
smiles.gif

Pinkdollface

Quote:
iagree.gif

I also love this packaging. Today i got Free to Be and Dame's Desire. First I got Free to Be with the yellow flower instead of the orange really strange
th_dunno.gif
, but i went back to the counter and they let me switch. I already had the other three shadows, so now i have al the different flowers
greengrin.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
I also love this packaging. Today i got Free to Be and Dame's Desire. First I got Free to Be with the yellow flower instead of the orange really strange
th_dunno.gif
, but i went back to the counter and they let me switch. I already had the other three shadows, so now i have al the different flowers
greengrin.gif

iagree.gif

I would take this packaging any day.
greengrin.gif

I have all the flowers except the orange one (Free to Be).
Should I consider? Boy, I'm so weak!
th_LMAO.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
th_dunno.gif

a true mac addict wanting one of each of the coloured flowers on the packaging!