MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

sapnap

Winnie u look pretty!! and glad tht u recovered quickly!! you know how they say feeling good on the inside makes u lookd good outside.. sometimes looking good on the outside makes u feel good inside too!!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
Winnie u look pretty!! and glad tht u recovered quickly!! you know how they say feeling good on the inside makes u lookd good outside.. sometimes looking good on the outside makes u feel good inside too!!

Lol so true. I guess it works both ways.
winks.gif
But I realized you can never truly feel beautiful inside (no matter how good you look outside) if there's something bothering you.

nunu

I still didn't use my Shell Pearl powder! Need to start using it soon. I think it will look great on top of Sun Rush Lustre drop for that extra glow!

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I still didn't use my Shell Pearl powder! Need to start using it soon. I think it will look great on top of Sun Rush Lustre drop for that extra glow!

haha oh nooo! use it use it!
greengrin.gif
It's pretty! I like it!haha i'm hitting myself for not getting summer rose!
cry.gif
Then again I've got so many blushes it could last me a life time
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu

yes! break that baby out Nora! you won't look back! it's such a pretty powder!

Visi

I love my Shell Pearl BP, and I love the pretty packaging!

Just ordered Perennial High Style with the free overnight shipping, hehe
smiles.gif
Can't wait to see it, I hope it's the pretty peachy-pink that I've been imagining!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
haha oh nooo! use it use it!
greengrin.gif
It's pretty! I like it!haha i'm hitting myself for not getting summer rose!
cry.gif
Then again I've got so many blushes it could last me a life time
tong.gif

Summer Rose is rather sheer, if you have enough blushes, I'm sure you'll be fine without it. Unless you're a blush addict like me.
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visi
I love my Shell Pearl BP, and I love the pretty packaging!

Just ordered Perennial High Style with the free overnight shipping, hehe
smiles.gif
Can't wait to see it, I hope it's the pretty peachy-pink that I've been imagining!

Perennial High Style looked very pretty. I really don't know how I managed to resist the lipglosses from this collection, I must be nuts!
th_crazy.gif

Visi

I got it today, and it is very pretty! Can you not still get it, Winnie? It's totally worth it, and the packaging is just too cute
heart.gif

peachsuns

Winnie, you must have the similar color glosses already. Otherwise it's not possible to resist the lipglosses from this collection.
cutey.gif
Visi, I agree, the GMLOL packaging is just too cute.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Another blush addict here.
winks.gif

dreamer246

No I doubt I have similar color lipglosses. BUT I hardly ever use glosses, so it's not really practical to have a whole stash of them.
winks.gif

But blushes and lippies are a totally different story. Especially blushes, because I use them every day.
greengrin.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Try it with a grey/black smoked out eye!!!

Throw it on and go!

But when I want to "tone it down" I use it with Girl About Town as shown in the picture below
20uu5bm.jpg

Gorgeous, gorgeous dear!!
kissy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
peachsuns, this one's for you. A pic of me wearing Blooming Lovely as my 'nude' lipstick to tone down my natural lip color. I'm not sure if you can see clearly in this pic, but my face is actually quite made up with grey/purple smokey eyes. From this collection I also used Dame's Desire e/s and Summer Rose b/p for this look.

DSC03939small-1.jpg

You look sooo pretty!! Love your wavey hair!!

Quote:
Thank you! Glad you liked the look, I had you in mind when I was doing my makeup.
winkiss.gif
On my eyes I have on Dame's Desire (outer half), Gazette Grey (liner), Hypnotizing (inner half) and All Races (brow bone). I applied Blooming Lovely sheerly without any liner or gloss (well it has to be sheer because too much of it is going to make me look weird again - the hypothermia look, like you said. lol).

Thank you hun! I got stood up by a guy yesterday on our supposed first meeting (he just vanished into thin air); seriously, I think that poor dude has no idea what he's missing out on. I feel sorry for his loss.
winks.gif

He seriously has no idea what he missed!! You're a seriously pretty, lovely and smart girl!! So glad to find you're taking it that good and to see you so pretty and recovered!!
kissy.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Gorgeous, gorgeous dear!!
kissy.gif

You look sooo pretty!! Love your wavey hair!!

He seriously has no idea what he missed!! You're a seriously pretty, lovely and smart girl!! So glad to find you're taking it that good and to see you so pretty and recovered!!
kissy.gif

Thank you! I love my wavey hair too.
girlhaha.gif
I'm never going straight again.
cutey.gif
Guys can be so blind sometimes, they don't know a good catch when they see one.
winks.gif
Glad to see you back too, hun! Miss you and your posts.
th_hug.gif
And yes, I'm recovering very well indeed.
greengrin.gif

Hypathya

^ You're just too sweet and pretty!!
heart2.gif
I've missed you too so much and I'm really glad to know you're back on your feet!!
th_hug.gif
kissy.gif

BEA2LS

i am going to bump this thread for a bit.. i swapped my beloved prim and proper for dirty plum blush (i swapped with my sister so it is not like i will never use it again haha) and i am happy. since i bought hipness and marine life i kinda stopped using prim and proper and i wanted dirty plum in the start but the MA talked me outta it since i am fair. but anyway i love it a lot. i am a bit tanner now and i love to use it in the counters of my cheeks with coygirl blush over it. it is a bold blush look for me but so easy for summer because i then do a neutral eye and a lipglass and can call it a day.

dreamer246

I know what you mean. I find that I don't reach for Prim n Proper blush as much too. I'm contemplating swapping it away.

dreamer246

Hi Anna! I missed seeing you around too.
th_hug.gif
Thanks for the compliment.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I'm fine. I survived my first major surgery too! It wasn't anything as critical or life-threatening as yours, but it was still a big thing for me. I now have a long and lovely scar across my tummy.
greengrin.gif
How have you been, hun?

Babylard

Quote:
Hi Anna! I missed seeing you around too.
th_hug.gif
Thanks for the compliment.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I'm fine. I survived my first major surgery too! It wasn't anything as critical or life-threatening as yours, but it was still a big thing for me. I now have a long and lovely scar across my tummy.
greengrin.gif
How have you been, hun?

omgosh! was it for that stomach pain you were having trouble with a while back? i'm glad you are okay. i've been up and down.. lol.. what did you get from liberty of london? it was a cute collection, but i wanted the makeup bag. it was poorly made though with no innerlining so i did not get it =/

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
omgosh! was it for that stomach pain you were having trouble with a while back? i'm glad you are okay. i've been up and down.. lol.. what did you get from liberty of london? it was a cute collection, but i wanted the makeup bag. it was poorly made though with no innerlining so i did not get it =/

Not really. The stomach turned out to be fine, but CT scan showed a huge ovarian mass and that had to be removed. Thankfully it turned out to be benign.
winks.gif
From this collection I got: Bough Grey e/s, Dame's Desire e/s, Ever Hip l/s, Blooming Lovely l/s, Prim n Proper blush, Blue India n/l, and Summer Rose beauty powder.
greengrin.gif

I agree, the makeup bag was not worth getting. It felt very flimsy when I looked at it.
th_dunno.gif
Are you still collecting MAC these days? I'm trying to phase out of my addiction.
th_wink3.gif

Babylard

^ yes i am! i just went nuts on in the groove lol.. and before that was to the beach, even though i felt ew about the packaging at first.

o dear, i've been hearing a lot about women with ovarian masses and cysts. its scary. but its good that it was benign!

those are some great picks, i basically ended up with the same items as you. ever hip is an amazing lipstick for asian skintones! i wear it a lot and was afraid of running out, so i bought jazzed to let it rest for a while. lol bough grey is also a fantastic staple!