peachsuns

^^^
lol.gif
It's a beautiful kitty.
cutey.gif

sungelly87

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Girls, how do you wear Blooming Lovely? Doesn't it look grayish purple on you? Any suggestion?
tong.gif

I love wearing blooming lovely, for me it's actually very easy to play with...

For more cool toned color I pair it with a fuchsia lipgloss like Milani 3D Glitzy gloss in fashion diva or MAC funtabulous dazzleglass.

For a more milky color I pair it with Revlon Super Lustrous gloss in Lilac pastille, it's a milky lilac color, almost the same as Blooming lovely.

For a lesser lilac color and more pinky nude I put over MAC cremesheen in Boybait.
HTH!

sailordom

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
What? You mean the cat's not wearing lipgloss?
lol.gif

tong.gif

She just plays with it! She's always trying to steal my lipgloss, lipstick and lip balms -- they roll on the floor when she bats them!

I'm still looking for a pot of Body Shop lip balm that she stole off the couch on Monday.

Hay Mich

I ordered Perennial High Style today. I was thinking about getting English Accents too but decided against it because I figured that it was similar to Splashing. I'm thinking maybe I should have picked it up as well but too late now!
smiles.gif

malvales

I swapped my Prim and Proper with Vintage Grape. I loved it though but I also wanted VG, lol. So I am thinking of getting Get Away Bronze now...
I really need to see swatches (side by side) of Prim n Proper, GAB, and maybe Springshine ombre...

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungelly87
I love wearing blooming lovely, for me it's actually very easy to play with...

For more cool toned color I pair it with a fuchsia lipgloss like Milani 3D Glitzy gloss in fashion diva or MAC funtabulous dazzleglass.

For a more milky color I pair it with Revlon Super Lustrous gloss in Lilac pastille, it's a milky lilac color, almost the same as Blooming lovely.

For a lesser lilac color and more pinky nude I put over MAC cremesheen in Boybait.
HTH!

Thank you so much for the suggestions! I'll check them out.
th_DANCE.gif

Isn't it fun to try different combinations?
winks.gif

Lambie_mac

You know, I thought I loved blue india when it came out, I even swatched it at the store and was like whoa! But now, I don't think it's for me =( It's just sitting there un-loved. I feel like such a hoarder sometimes.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambie_mac
You know, I thought I loved blue india when it came out, I even swatched it at the store and was like whoa! But now, I don't think it's for me =( It's just sitting there un-loved. I feel like such a hoarder sometimes.

you should sell it or swap it in the clearence bin! lots of people would love to have that polish
smiles.gif

Lambie_mac

^ I think I should! It's such a waste sitting here in my vanity. I have lots of stuff that just never gets used. I just have to stop being lazy and post them I guess. =p

Thanks doll, I'm gonna go take a looksie, maybe someone has been looking for it.
winks.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvales
I swapped my Prim and Proper with Vintage Grape. I loved it though but I also wanted VG, lol. So I am thinking of getting Get Away Bronze now...
I really need to see swatches (side by side) of Prim n Proper, GAB, and maybe Springshine ombre...

I'm nc43 and prim and proper provides a rosey finish.
GAB is more of a sublte shimmery blusher on me and gives me the "tanned" look.

I don't own springshine so i can't help you there but from the colour description i assume it is darker than both those blushes as some people use it as a bronzer.

Hope this helps.

peachsuns

^ That is a perfect description.
yes.gif

I post a swatch (minus Springshine ombre) in the To The Beach swatch thread if anyone is interested.
winks.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvales

I have all 3 of those blushes! I will try to post a comparison pic when I'm free to do swatches.

dreamer246

peachsuns, this one's for you. A pic of me wearing Blooming Lovely as my 'nude' lipstick to tone down my natural lip color. I'm not sure if you can see clearly in this pic, but my face is actually quite made up with grey/purple smokey eyes. From this collection I also used Dame's Desire e/s and Summer Rose b/p for this look.

DSC03939small-1.jpg

peachsuns

Winnie, you look gorgeous!!!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

I love your purple smoky eyes and Blooming Lovely "nude" lips. I like it so much! I have both Dame's Desire e/s and Blooming Lovely. I feel like a very lucky girl that I can try this look. Thank you!!!
heart.gif
th_wink3.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Winnie, you look gorgeous!!!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

I love your purple smoky eyes and Blooming Lovely "nude" lips. I like it so much! I have both Dame's Desire e/s and Blooming Lovely. I feel like a very lucky girl that I can try this look. Thank you!!!
heart.gif
th_wink3.gif

Thank you! Glad you liked the look, I had you in mind when I was doing my makeup.
winkiss.gif
On my eyes I have on Dame's Desire (outer half), Gazette Grey (liner), Hypnotizing (inner half) and All Races (brow bone). I applied Blooming Lovely sheerly without any liner or gloss (well it has to be sheer because too much of it is going to make me look weird again - the hypothermia look, like you said. lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Winnie that look is gorgeous! You look stunning!
smiles.gif

Thank you hun! I got stood up by a guy yesterday on our supposed first meeting (he just vanished into thin air); seriously, I think that poor dude has no idea what he's missing out on. I feel sorry for his loss.
winks.gif

Hay Mich

I just got Show Orchid yesterday and I was wondering how similar it is to Petals and Peacocks? One of my MAC stores still has the latter but I don't want to buy it if they're twins!

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hay Mich
I just got Show Orchid yesterday and I was wondering how similar it is to Petals and Peacocks? One of my MAC stores still has the latter but I don't want to buy it if they're twins!

I'm pretty sure that there is a comparison swatch of PP, SO and Girl about town if you go check in the swatch thread.
th_wink3.gif

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Thank you! Glad you liked the look, I had you in mind when I was doing my makeup.
winkiss.gif
On my eyes I have on Dame's Desire (outer half), Gazette Grey (liner), Hypnotizing (inner half) and All Races (brow bone). I applied Blooming Lovely sheerly without any liner or gloss (well it has to be sheer because too much of it is going to make me look weird again - the hypothermia look, like you said. lol).

Thank you hun! I got stood up by a guy yesterday on our supposed first meeting (he just vanished into thin air); seriously, I think that poor dude has no idea what he's missing out on. I feel sorry for his loss.
winks.gif

Totally and completely his loss! You look so smokin' hot PLUS you are beautiful on the inside, too! The right, and smart one, won't let that pass him up
winks.gif

I only have Hypnotizing but I believe I could dupe this look or at least get it close (possibly with the purple quad from SCF?).
smiles.gif
It's very pretty!!
sigh.gif