Originally Posted by Sw33ti3
Yes you do! its a gorgeous color!
th_thstars.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
hell yeah ya do, momma!

Added it to mah list!
winkiss.gif
This is exciting!!! What did you think of the products today, Erin?
heart.gif

Soul Unique

Thanks Corinne and Erine!

Oh my! Info overload!

Well aside from my 2 blushes and 1 pigment im cooing over....I can see i'm going to have to study these new items hard to see if there is anything else I want, like those eyeshadows!

ultimate_makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yes, they're the same quality as the regular products. all the holiday stuff is the same quality as regular except for the brushes.

thank u erin! you are absolutely amazing!
yes.gif

cody

Thanks to everyone who has shared new info with us!

Sadly, finding out that many of the colors in the eyeshadow palettes are repromotes from last year's has scratched a couple things off my list and left me with very little I'm desperate for. I was excited for the mineralize kits but already own the paint pots from two out of three, so my holiday haul will be smaller than expected... probably good for my wallet.

Eleentje

Oooooh, there are so many products I want! Thank you so much, Corinne and Erin. It sucks that I have to leave for work now, I have a feeling that I'll be reading through 20 more pages, when I get home
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Added it to mah list!
winkiss.gif
This is exciting!!! What did you think of the products today, Erin?
heart.gif

the new products are awesome this season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Erin,would you happen to know the names of the pigments and glosses in the sets?

sneaky.gif

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sw33ti3
Oh i cant wait for the swatches! Im excited for the Pearlglide Liners, I have Undercurrent and they last a whole day on my oily lids, so i might get a backup =D. Might get Black Swan and Black Line too, still need to see more swatches though ^__^

Black Line is really nice - black gold bronze. I backed it up when Art Supplies was out. Didn't think it'd be back so soon! Black Swan sounds like it could be boootiful too.

The sad thing is the one that turned out to be my surprise favorite - Industrial - didn't come back and no backup on that one.
ssad.gif

CoralBlast

i noticed the price on the single eyeshadows is even higher then the DGC does that mean that it is a bigger pot or that it has special packaging ....otherwise i will be going on a rant about increasing prices again?
sorry if it's already been asked.

chromatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
Black Line is really nice - black gold bronze. I backed it up when Art Supplies was out. Didn't think it'd be back so soon! Black Swan sounds like it could be boootiful too.

The sad thing is the one that turned out to be my surprise favorite - Industrial - didn't come back and no backup on that one.
ssad.gif

I could have done with backups of Indurtrial & Designer Purple. Black Swan will be mine though!

kaylabella

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
i noticed the price on the single eyeshadows is even higher then the DGC does that mean that it is a bigger pot or that it has special packaging ....otherwise i will be going on a rant about increasing prices again?
sorry if it's already been asked.

I think it was said that the shadows are about the size of the mes!

coachkitten

Thanks Corinne and Erin for all of the information!
heart.gif

So happy to have collection information!
smiles.gif
I am really excited for the shadows! I love MAC holiday!
Christmas.gif

PlatinumV

As usual, due to time-zone, I come here in delay.
I've read the list wrote by Corinne. Question: it seems there are just 3 pigments, instead the pictures would have suggested 2 set of 5 pigments.
Which is the truth? I am confused! :-(

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumV
As usual, due to time-zone, I come here in delay.
I've read the list wrote by Corinne. Question: it seems there are just 3 pigments, instead the pictures would have suggested 2 set of 5 pigments.
Which is the truth? I am confused! :-(

Those pigments are the full sized ones.
I believe we haven't gotten any info on the mini sets of piggies or lipglosses.
Hope this helps!

CoralBlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylabella
I think it was said that the shadows are about the size of the mes!

thanks for the info, so that means i either wont depot them or i need to find a palette big enough for them.
yes.gif

i need to see swatches before i make any decisions but the descriptions just sound ok. the colour story is exciting but the palettes leave me a little buffled.
lots of vps but not my fav colours and the ones i like are like mattes and satins so erins swatches and opinion will be the decisive vote.
thanks so much erin you are my wallets savior.

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromatrix
I could have done with backups of Indurtrial & Designer Purple. Black Swan will be mine though!

I backed up Black Line and Undercurrent, but time showed me I should have backed up Industrial and Almost Noir. Industrial's in my top 5 makeup favorites for this year!