MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
...and over, and over, and over again.

th_roll1.gif

All of your info is awesome!!! I love the hints. Thanks so much girl, and sweet dreams when you go to bed!
heart.gif

ultimate_makeup

Quote:
this is something new. for my specific location, we've been told we can't show customers the update book, the products, hold things before the collection launches, ANYTHING anymore, which really sucks! and i'm surprised at all the locations that are letting customers pre-order, see the products early, and employees showing people (not calling anyone out, just saying in general) the update book and photos, when my location can't do squat anymore! and especially when pro stores release a week early and online 2 days early! it makes no sense to me at all!
th_dunno.gif

as for the second part of your question, deep down i'm a lil
graucho.gif

winkiss.gif
there's always a loophole!

ahhh! that totally sucks! for some reason I always seem to go shop at my store when they are getting the book delivered and the manager of the counter always opens it with me! LOL like he will show me the stuff right there and then as he is opening instead of to the employees! I love it! Grrr if only i wasn't home visiting my parents I would be all over the book
drools.gif

Once again Erin THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. YOU ARE AMAZING AND WE ALL LOVE U!
yes.gif

Almus

Oh god! Erine and purplerinne, thank you so much for all the valuable information. I have just made my "possible" final list and believe me ... I am gonna spend so much on this!

Erine, we do appreciate so much everything you tell us. Your job is way more important than any info that could get you in troubles, so just let us wait cause in the end ... waiting keep us alive! (I don't buy that myself ... but you know
th_LMAO.gif
)

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
th_roll1.gif

All of your info is awesome!!! I love the hints. Thanks so much girl, and sweet dreams when you go to bed!
heart.gif

yeah, i'm still up.
ssad.gif
going to be now tho. i'll be back here tmrw to tackle the other threads.
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_makeup
ahhh! that totally sucks! for some reason I always seem to go shop at my store when they are getting the book delivered and the manager of the counter always opens it with me! LOL like he will show me the stuff right there and then as he is opening instead of to the employees! I love it! Grrr if only i wasn't home visiting my parents I would be all over the book
drools.gif

Once again Erin THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. YOU ARE AMAZING AND WE ALL LOVE U!
yes.gif

see what i mean!? it doesn't make sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almus
Erine, we do appreciate so much everything you tell us. Your job is way more important than any info that could get you in troubles, so just let us wait cause in the end ... waiting keep us alive! (I don't buy that myself ... but you know
th_LMAO.gif
)

yeah i don't buy that either!
lol.gif

spunky

right... now the excitement has worn off a bit -

i like the sound of the tartan shadows, but i'm not sure i'd use them. so that's a possible for now. as for the rest, GET IN MY BLACK BOX!!

Ilenia

I'm a bit late but I slept really bad last night, so I couldn't get here earlier.

Anyway, thanks to Corinne and Erin!

I seem to like way too much of it! I'll read through it again closely now and try to make a wish list!

chromatrix

I have a bunch of black velvet roses edged with black glitter. Kind of hoping I can do a smokey black eye look with Black Swan liner and get a similar effect. Currently I use loose glitter and gel medium, looks good but it is a pain. We shall see I suppose.

PlatinumV

I've just done my order for VV... 3 pigments, an e/s, the beauty powder and a lipstick (not in the collection). And I asked to the extremely nice woman "Can I already order for the TT collection?" :-D
Unfortunately, no. -_-'

But, ehi, who on Earth could blame me for having a try? :p

However, the 3 full-size pigments are already mine, and I can't wait to see what is inside the sets! ^^ I LOVE pigments!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
Am I the only one who can't find info on which shades are in the pigment sets?
th_confused_new.gif

that and the info on the mini lipglass sets haven't been released yet
ssad.gif

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Am I the only one who can't find info on which shades are in the pigment sets?
th_confused_new.gif

We don't know them yet. We only have info of chapter 1 of TT.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
We don't know them yet. We only have info of chapter 1 of TT.

Thanks
smiles.gif
Glad to see it's not just me who can't find anything.

Can't wait to find out what's in those pigment sets!!!

chromatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_makeup
haha totally agree! I've stopped trying to figure MAC out
tong.gif

Maybe they are tired of us confusing their poor MUAs by knowing more about what's coming up than they do.
tong.gif

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Thanks
smiles.gif
Glad to see it's not just me who can't find anything.

Can't wait to find out what's in those pigment sets!!!

I want to know what's in them too
smiles.gif

Ilenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
I want to know what's in them too
smiles.gif

Me, too! It's the thing I'm looking most forward to!

PlatinumV

Ok, girls, let's put together our effort and try to enter the MAC database! We have to know those info!
lol.gif

(of course, I am joking!)

miss-lilly

Quote:
...and over, and over, and over again.
th_LMAO.gif

i can answer that!

the couture collection? meh. i'm liking the thing that was in the picture that goes around the neck. i'd take out the stuff that comes in it and put in something else, such as lipconditioner. (ya see what i did there!?
graucho.gif
)
the brush that the couture collections have? well, this year, $$
wtff.gif
$$ the names are cute, but, eh.

the boxing day collection is all about new years eve! think those colours. and people have been asking for new colours of a certain eye product, so they might be happy.

any highlight powders this season will NOT have overspray!

there's a collection all about hot pink, hot orange, and purples.

remember when...mac did coloured mascara?

there isn't a fake lash colletion, but...

who likes blue lips? and i don't mean blue like chillin'!

listen to hergreyness when it comes to eye products.

I love this post SO much!
It's like a prophecy, you're talking in riddles but I think I kind of get what you mean.

I'm surprised that no one has commented on the part about the new colors of a certain eye product. My guess is new Paint Pots?
And a mascara collection? And a really pigmented blue lip product? And a confirmation about the new Metal e/s? The possibilities are endless...
graucho.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-lilly
I love this post SO much!
It's like a prophecy, you're talking in riddles but I think I kind of get what you mean.

I'm surprised that no one has commented on the part about the new colors of a certain eye product. My guess is new Paint Pots?
And a mascara collection? And a really pigmented blue lip product? And a confirmation about the new Metal e/s? The possibilities are endless...
graucho.gif

have you checked out the cham pale thread? erin's referring to that whole collection which already has two confirmed new paintpots
smiles.gif