MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I'm still crazy in love with the bear.
sigh.gif

I'll have to do my best to keep it in a spot where the cat won't think it's a toy for him. Or hump it. Or bite it's eyes and nose off.

Same here! My cat Coach will want to take this as his baby so I will have to hide it really well.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Did you guys notice that MAC was listening to us? We wanted them to replace the Hard^WSoft-Sparkle liners with Pearlglide Liners. And they did it
smiles.gif

It is about time they listen to our ideas! We have some really good ones!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
Guess who got her first ever invite to an MAC unveiling?!
I'm so excited even though I'm only interested in the eyeshadows. Anyways, its on October 19 from 7-9 (if you guys didn't already know)
smiles.gif

Heres a picture of the postcard:
postcard-1.jpg

Lucky! I really hope that I get one!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Lucky! I really hope that I get one!

Me too! The last thing I got was some weird mascara thing.
angry.gif
lol.gif

GlamQueen21

The last post card that I got from MAC was the Opulash mascara and already TT is having a unveiling. Will need to ask my MAC store if they are having one since mine didn't have the VV unveiling party.

LoveMemoriesXoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when I picked up my VV stuff, the MA told me that they would start preselling TT on October 9!!!! That's soon!!!!

October 9th! That's only 8 days away...swatches please come sooooon!
yahoo.gif

It's funny that as soon as the VV rush is over, we are mourning our depleted bank accounts..yet we're so eager to start our wishlists for the new collections!
Hehe, oh MAC what you do to us addicts...and our wallets :p

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
postcard-1.jpg

Love that postcard!

Is that another event like the VV one they just had...?

Rinstar

I have some free time tomorrow afternoon and I seriously can't wait to make a list for this collection!!!!!! I can't believe we get to preorder it in only about 7 days!!!

panther27

Cool postcard!I hope I get one,I just got one for Fab Felines a little while ago.
Katie,that is so cute that Coach would try to take the bear as his baby,aww!My Snook would prolly try the same thing
cutey.gif

panther27

Don't know if my counter is having an event,prolly not,but as soon as it comes in my MA will let me look at it
yahoo.gif

cutegingerbread

Quote:
I'm so excited even though I'm only interested in the eyeshadows. Anyways, its on October 19 from 7-9 (if you guys didn't already know)
smiles.gif

postcard-1.jpg

OOH! they're having an unveiling for it??
yahoo.gif

I actually found out you don't have to be "invited" to an event to RSVP u can just call and do it, I did that with VV
yes.gif

HebrideanSprite

Quote:
smiles.gif

postcard-1.jpg

WOW! Thats great, congrats! And thanks for posting the post card pic! I'm loving the model they used for this collection she's just so pretty! I wonder what makeup she's wearing in this photo.

laylalovesmac

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

So, I get home today and check my mail and guess what I got???

Out of any MAC collection event *ever*, I am *so* happy this is the one I get an invitation to. Scotland? Hello? Love.
love.gif

I'll RSVP within the next few days, and start saving immediately.
greengrin.gif

Also, I read something about gifts or something? I've never been to a holiday launch, so are they talking about refreshments?
graucho.gif

PS: Did I mention I'm framing it?
th_wink3.gif

I'll also probably print the model out and frame that. I love everything about this collection!
greengrin.gif

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i really want the bear, but i know that my puppy would take a shine to it and steal him!

and kill him?
cry.gif

jk
tong.gif

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery
lol.gif
my little dog used to have a stuffed-toy rabbit called Warren that she used to hump all-day, everyday (yes, she is a girl, and she humps + cocks her leg
girlhaha.gif
) then Warren disappeared under the house one day when we got our new puppy, never to be seen again. Now she just humps the puppy-turned-huge-rottweiler instead :p

Back on topic- I LOVE the promo pics for this collection! They all look amazing. I love the models hair
greengrin.gif

I thought my female dog was the only one that humps!
amazed.gif
lol!
lol.gif
She humps her bed but she'll be damned if my male dog humps her!
lol.gif

The unveiling is on the 19th, not 9th - boo!
ssad.gif

My list so far for this one is:

Later pigment
Black Swan pearlglide
Beauties Play It Cool e/s palette
Cool Thrillseekers pigment set

& then there are tonnnnnnns of maybes
tong.gif
lol. But if I have to be choosy, it will probably be just those four.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery
lol.gif
my little dog used to have a stuffed-toy rabbit called Warren that she used to hump all-day, everyday (yes, she is a girl, and she humps + cocks her leg
girlhaha.gif
)

you think that's bad, my girls hump EACH OTHER!!! talk about incestual lesbianism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrideanSprite
I wonder what makeup she's wearing in this photo.

brows: brule and clear brow set
eyes:
highlight-vanilla
lid-golden crown
crease-glamora castle
liner, upper
lower-rapidblack and fascinating
cheeks: HBC
lips: subculture, cut a caper, soft dazzle

lilithsnake6

Thanks Erin! I was wondering the same thing & I couldn't find it, 1 more question though, did I hear right that the Oct release is the color story & the eyeshadow palettes? or is it just the color story... after VV, I'm not sure how much more makeup my family will tolerate
winks.gif

laylalovesmac

MAC Holiday Unveiling Events?

Hi!
greengrin.gif

So, I just got invited to my first MAC holiday unveiling event (
th_DANCE.gif
) and I was wondering what to expect at a holiday launch since I've never been to one.
th_confused_new.gif

TIA!!!
heart.gif

mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you think that's bad, my girls hump EACH OTHER!!! talk about incestual lesbianism!

th_LMAO.gif