MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

lilithsnake6

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Yep, February! I bought one item with Style Black last year, and then after that....
icon_eek.gif
I think I've purchased maybe one or two UD things since February, but I'm kind of exclusive to MAC now.
greengrin.gif

This February was my 1st purchase too! I bought Nanogold from the spring collection. I used to love Guerlain's eyeshadow palettes but when the cherry blossom stuff didn't show up on me, I was uber sad and did the sad stroll through the Nordstrom beauty counters. MAC's counter looked colorful & happy and I've never looked back since

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
not sure if anybody can answer but are the dg cremes just like all the others? thin and runny? it's just a couple of descriptions sound so nice but i hate how thin and runny the glosses are!!

there hasn't been any reformulation.

our holiday displayers came yesterday, so you know what that means???

product isn't far behind!!!
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

That just reminds me how little time I have to save, considering I spent almost $300 on VV today.
shockt.gif
lol.gif

PlatinumV

I don't like the teddy (and it's strange since I love plushes)... but it is not a surprise since I am not much into tartan... I remember that when I was a child, I had a tartan skirt... I HATED IT -_-'

Nzsallyb

i am so pleased they are doing a viva glam lip bag! but i am going to be very well controlled with this collection, just the pigments and a viva glam lip bag

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Yes that orange and yellow tartan looks like it came off of a musty couch from 1964! Hopefully it will look nicer in person for those who want it!

Too bad they didn't do anything with silver or gold metallic thread throught the tartans! It is the holiday collection after all!

yes silver and goldn thread within the tartan would have been lovely
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif

cheers sweetie! skipping the dg cremes then!! and yay for products!!!!!

charlieee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
i am so pleased they are doing a viva glam lip bag! but i am going to be very well controlled with this collection, just the pigments and a viva glam lip bag

same here! very happy to see a viva glam lip bag (plus red tartan!) and will definitely get it
greengrin.gif

Camnagem

I'm still crazy in love with the bear.
sigh.gif

I'll have to do my best to keep it in a spot where the cat won't think it's a toy for him. Or hump it. Or bite it's eyes and nose off.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
sigh.gif

I'll have to do my best to keep it in a spot where the cat won't think it's a toy for him. Or hump it. Or bite it's eyes and nose off.

yeah one of my cats likes my totoro toy and likes to run around with him in his mouth!
ssad.gif
not cool!

Almus

Oh Viva Glam set is wonderful! I am getting that as well as one of the face sets from that parte of the collection. We will see later if I am interested in something from the colour story =>

bis

Did you guys notice that MAC was listening to us? We wanted them to replace the Hard^WSoft-Sparkle liners with Pearlglide Liners. And they did it
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Did you guys notice that MAC was listening to us? We wanted them to replace the Hard^WSoft-Sparkle liners with Pearlglide Liners. And they did it
smiles.gif

oh yes!!!
smiles.gif
it is really good. and the viva glam lip bag set rather than a palette!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oh yes!!!
smiles.gif
it is really good. and the viva glam lip bag set rather than a palette!

Yes, that one too. Thanks MAC
greengrin.gif

bellaboomboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
sigh.gif

Yeah, my cat Marcus stole a teddy bear that was on my jewelry box. It's become his slave. All the fur is coming off from him humping it!
girlhaha.gif

But I do want that TT Teddy too!

Rinstar

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when I picked up my VV stuff, the MA told me that they would start preselling TT on October 9!!!! That's soon!!!!

bellaboomboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when I picked up my VV stuff, the MA told me that they would start preselling TT on October 9!!!! That's soon!!!!

I was told the same thing at my counter yesterday. Start saving everyone!