MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Babylard

^ I have this. as long as you don't keep it in the plastic pouch all the time (it packs all the hairs together and "seems" less full/fluffy) its a quality brush

peachsuns

I love my 129SH so much.
th_e2cloud9.gif
I have two, and use them everyday!
th_DANCE.gif

You girls always have the best idea. If MAC makes the SE brushes with the tartan handles, I'll get them in a heart beat!
th_drool.gif

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
how long did your MAC one last for?

a good while, so i guess i shouldn't complain. i was looking to get a holiday set in 09 to replace it, but opted not to, because of the experience i had with my original set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oh dear! poor mac brushes! i've not been that impressed with the sigma brushes i have... i prefer the mac minis. but different strokes for different folks right?!

sigma travel is pretty good. sigma on the whole, not so much... MAC brushes are the true star.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
sigma travel is pretty good. sigma on the whole, not so much... MAC brushes are the true star.

iagree.gif

LMD84

the 129 brush is actually one of my fave brushes in general really! the perfect blush brush imo!
smiles.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
yeah i have this! my mum got it fopr me because it came out with the fafi collection in a fafi pouch
smiles.gif
great brush
smiles.gif

So nice of her!!
love.gif

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yes, I have the Fafi one as well. Great for your purse.

mine is the fafi one too! i throw it in my makeup bag for school all the time i really love the SH version

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
So nice of her!!
love.gif

yes i am quite fortunate that my parents support my mac addiction!
tong.gif
and because they live near a cco and i don't they sometimes go for me. my dad is going today in fact which is very nice of him.

Susanne

I want three SH brushes with Fabulous Felines for sure - these SE brushes here must be really good in design or I will pass them and just get mini lipglasses and pigments
winks.gif

DollyGirl92

if they're really pretty brushes I may have to buy the SE brushes in the set I didn't buy last year...

I think I've got a MAC problem, I really do buy so much!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
if they're really pretty brushes I may have to buy the SE brushes in the set I didn't buy last year...

I think I've got a MAC problem, I really do buy so much!

yeah me too! in other news my dad managed to get me bitter shadow (to replace my almost gone one!) and a hello kitty make up bag! not sure what size he got though!

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Yeah, I have that and me no likey. It is too flat even after multiple washing. It is more like the flat highlighting brush.

my brush was like this too! i stopped storing it in the little pouch and stood it up in a brush container like all my other brushes and it seemed to puff out lol.

Susanne

Ok, I am ofiicially excited: I dreamed of this collection last night - and the packaging was beautiful
lol.gif

Christmas.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
my brush was like this too! i stopped storing it in the little pouch and stood it up in a brush container like all my other brushes and it seemed to puff out lol.

yes that i what i do. it now belongs in the hello kitty head brush holder
smiles.gif
i keep the pouch for putting lippies on for nights out
smiles.gif

kayley123

Quote:
yes i am quite fortunate that my parents support my mac addiction!
tong.gif
and because they live near a cco and i don't they sometimes go for me. my dad is going today in fact which is very nice of him.

ooh so lucky!
mac_haul.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
ooh so lucky!
mac_haul.gif

yes i'm quite lucky that they are willing to spend time and money on me going there
smiles.gif

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
yes i'm quite lucky that they are willing to spend time and money on me going there
smiles.gif

So nice!
smiles.gif
I can't imagine my dad in a makeup store trying to find things for me
greengrin.gif
Hehehe He loves me a lot but... He'd draw the line there I know haha

Now my mom... I can see her running around for me looking for makeup
winks.gif
I had her on the lookout for Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure most recently. (Neither of us were able to find it.)

Latest posts