MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by honybr
However, with VV there were customers who were buying items just for Disney. That population of people probably won't be buying this collection, so hopefully items won't sell out as quickly.

Very true.
yes.gif
But, I'm obsessed with Scotland.
graucho.gif
sneaky.gif
lol.gif

lilMAClady

Cool! This weekend I did a makeover on a lady that was from Ireland but was currently living in Scotland! Her accent was beautiful. I hung on to every word LOL!

AndSparkle

Hahaha, I have a really weird accent cause I've lived all over England as well, so I have a mix of so many different accents, it's quite funny
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Wasn't frozen dream out with another collection? That name sounds really familiar. Love to look of that lipglass set. I am getting so excited for this collection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Wasn't that out with Chill? It looks lovely!
yes.gif

yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Yes! I think that is was chill. It is such a gorgeous color I am not sure why I didn't get it.
th_dunno.gif

yeah it is lovely looking! not sure why i skipped either!

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
Hey another Dutch girl!
greengrin.gif

Totally random, but i found a dutch site today that sells some MAC. OK i didn't found it, but a friend of mine and it's great because there are also some limited items. Why didn't i know this earlier?! Right now i don't have money to buy anything from it...
EDIT: i was so stupid not to put the link of the site in my post
th_LMAO.gif

So here is the link: Cosmetica op MAC - Overzicht | CD WOW! Nederland

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees! Hello, fellow Dutchie Mac addict!
wavey.gif

Are you from Amsterdam area too, by any chance?

I wouldn't trust that website, to be honest. Their address is nowhere to be found, nor any kind of company information. Apparently, they are not a Dutch company at all. They are sending stuff from Asia as well, so you can end up paying quite a high customs fees. I've googled them, and that's what I've found:
Douane waarschuwing voor dvd bestellingen van buiten EU!!! - Pagina 20 - DVD.nl Forum

Eleentje

On topic:

I think I'll be skipping the big eyeshadows. They look cute, but I'm not blown away by them. I will try not to swatch them in person either in order to secure some funds for Peacocky
smiles.gif

highheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Very true.
yes.gif
But, I'm obsessed with Scotland.
graucho.gif
sneaky.gif
lol.gif

Oh gawd, me too!!!! I cannot wait for this collection to come out... even though I really can't afford anything after all the $$ I spent on VV - ack!
ssad.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
On topic:

I think I'll be skipping the big eyeshadows. They look cute, but I'm not blown away by them. I will try not to swatch them in person either in order to secure some funds for Peacocky
smiles.gif

Good call! I'll just think about Peacocky.
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheels
Oh gawd, me too!!!! I cannot wait for this collection to come out... even though I really can't afford anything after all the $$ I spent on VV - ack!
ssad.gif

Same.
sigh.gif
But, I can't regret spending that much since I love everything I got. I just wish they spread out since I want so much from this one. I won't be able to get everything.
ssad.gif

highheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac

Same.
sigh.gif
But, I can't regret spending that much since I love everything I got. I just wish they spread out since I want so much from this one. I won't be able to get everything.
ssad.gif

For sure, me neither... and then there's all the Peacocky goodness coming up... think I'm more interested in those eyeshadows than the TT ones anyway... at least that gives us some time to save up!!
choochoo.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheels
For sure, me neither... and then there's all the Peacocky goodness coming up... think I'm more interested in those eyeshadows than the TT ones anyway... at least that gives us some time to save up!!
choochoo.gif

I'm not worrying too much about saving for Peacocky. Christmas and my birthday just happen to fall before it.
sneaky.gif
lol.gif

But the shadows do look way better than the ones here.
yes.gif

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees! Hello, fellow Dutchie Mac addict!
wavey.gif

Are you from Amsterdam area too, by any chance?

I wouldn't trust that website, to be honest. Their address is nowhere to be found, nor any kind of company information. Apparently, they are not a Dutch company at all. They are sending stuff from Asia as well, so you can end up paying quite a high customs fees. I've googled them, and that's what I've found:
Douane waarschuwing voor dvd bestellingen van buiten EU!!! - Pagina 20 - DVD.nl Forum

wavey.gif
Nop not Amsterdam, Eindhoven!! But maybe in a couple of years it will be Amsterdam
smiles.gif
and i'm visiting Amsterdam frequently, because of the pro store
tong.gif

Thanks for the warning. I only looked very quick on the site. I didn't look for the company information. Guess i'm not getting anything from them then.

Soul Unique

I am just counting down the days till I can get The Family Crest, definitely the star buy for me!

MHH is no longer on my list, as mentioned earlier by lilmaclady [i think] - it could look ashy, nevermind! Not cut up over that going though!

laylalovesmac

Just called and RSVPed for the 7:30 time slot. It completely slipped my mind yesterday!
shockt.gif
They're only doing 7:30, 8:00, and 8:30 though which I thought was a little strange.
th_confused_new.gif
Where's 7:00? Unless it already booked. *gulp*
lol.gif

I am SO freaking excited though! The only thing I'm not excited about is the MAs there. As I've mentioned before, I like the counter better because the employees are nicer.
greengrin.gif
Oh, well. If it means I get to buy TT more than a week in advance, I can handle it.
yes.gif
tong.gif

My problem now is that I keep adding more and more to my list. Hopefully Erin's swatches tonight will cut a large chunk of it down. Except for the sets. Those aren't going anywhere.
sneaky.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
Am I the only one not really interested in MHH?

i'm not, it'll turn orange on me and look odd no doubt

silentstorm143

I am not blown away by the color story and the e/s are to light and subtle for my taste. Oh well more for the bag stuff and mini sets and Peacocky collection.

LMD84

Quote:
On topic:

smiles.gif

i'm just getting the one of the shadows now - the grey one
smiles.gif

Hay Mich

I'm liking the sets and the pigments. I'm torn between which pigment to pick because I kind of want all 3!