10ish PM EST...can't freakin' wait!
graucho.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I don't have Showstopper.
th_dunno.gif

iagree.gif
I think this eyeshadow is refusing to be in my collection. Otherwise, I cannot explain why I still don't have it.
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly78
Erin - I just wanted to say thanks a million for all you do for us. You have no idea how appreciated your swatches and info are. *And* your hand swatches are the bomb.
thmbup.gif
Whenever someone has a question or wants a comparison to another product, you're on top of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

On topic, I CAN'T WAIT for "good Erin hand swatches" of TT.
yahoo.gif

iagree.gif
100%. Erin simply rocks!
supacool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
When my counter gets this collection,they will let me see it!

Have fun!!!
yahoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i'm 99% sure the palettes already came in, so those swatches will be definate.

its the colour collection i'm not sure has arrived yet. but there were 4 or 5 boxes that came in right before the VV launch, and we weren't able to get em unpacked. as others have mentioned that their stuff has arrived, i'm assuming that's what those boxes are. and if they are, then those swatches will be posted too (if i can get the boxes unloaded tmrw!).

Erin, you have no idea how much we love and appreciate you!
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
It's not perm. It's always repromoted, though.

I love Buckwheat.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
werd.gif

i love bronze for a summer smokey eye! i'm
noworry.gif
on buckwheat.

It's on my list then. This way, I can try a few neutrals and see how often I use them. From there, I'll make a few quads.

Quote:

good because at the moment, three of them are on my definite list and your swatches are always the true ones. so helpful!
th_hug.gif
heart.gif

coachkitten

So excited for swatches. Erin you are so good to us!
heart.gif

I got to see the Tartan look book this evening when picking up some VV goodies. I love the visuals for this collection and I can't wait to try everything in person. The MA said that she could start taking pre-orders on October 9th.

LMD84

Quote:

its the colour collection i'm not sure has arrived yet. but there were 4 or 5 boxes that came in right before the VV launch, and we weren't able to get em unpacked. as others have mentioned that their stuff has arrived, i'm assuming that's what those boxes are. and if they are, then those swatches will be posted too (if i can get the boxes unloaded tmrw!).

yay for swatches!!! i'm excited! Erin you rock!!
thmbup.gif

Ilenia

Quote:
i have green eyes and i'm getting 2 of em! it won't make green eyes pop, but who cares.
th_dunno.gif
MN is sex it a pot!
graucho.gif

Thank you Erin!
Since I guess one can never have too much sex, MN will be mine as well!
graucho.gif

But would you be so kind to recommend me other colors which make green eyes pop?
So far I only use neutral e/s and pink/mauve/purple ones.

angelisagemini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilenia
Thank you Erin!
Since I guess one can never have too much sex, MN will be mine as well!
graucho.gif

But would you be so kind to recommend me other colors which make green eyes pop?
So far I only use neutral e/s and pink/mauve/purple ones.

I have green eyes too and along with neutral/pink/purples, I like burgundy shades, golds and coppers, and when I do wear a blue or green type of color I usually use it along the lower lashline, or in the outer v. I don't like the blue or green eyeshadow to compete with my eyeballs.

PinkBasset

I can't wait to see more swatches of everything!
yahoo.gif

I will skip all lipsticks, dazzleglasscremes, single eyeshadows, eyeshadow palettes, lip bags, brush sets, and if there isn't mind blowing colours in the lipgloss sets I'll skip them too. So I will be skipping the majority of this collection, but I think the few items I will be getting for sure (pigments!) are so great, that I won't be ending up wanting more, they are the stars and the rest is just average. In fact, putting those few awesome goodies aside, this collection is looking poor to me.

I will be checking out the blushes and hoping MHH will be the honey shade I'm looking for. MBC looks too something that I don't have already, Tippy being the brightest hot pink I have.
smiles.gif

ThePowderPuff

I just got a sample of My Highland Honey blush and Golden Crown Eyeshadow. You can see swatches here and it the swatch thread: Eksklusivt sneakpeak: MAC A Tartan Tale Anmeldelser Og Artikler Pudderdåserne.dk

Sorry the language is in danish, but the eyeshadow is really pretty and soft. It's like a cross between Veluxe Pearl and MES I think. Not quite as pigmented as Veluxe Pearls and more shimmer. The tartan pattern is soooo pretty.

TartanTaleSneakpeak2.jpg

My Highland Honey is way less glittery than I thought. It's a satin finish, not frost and it's almost matte.

TartanTaleSneakpeak1.jpg

Chester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
I just got a sample of My Highland Honey blush and Golden Crown Eyeshadow. You can see swatches here and it the swatch thread: Eksklusivt sneakpeak: MAC A Tartan Tale Anmeldelser Og Artikler Pudderdåserne.dk

Sorry the language is in danish, but the eyeshadow is really pretty and soft. It's like a cross between Veluxe Pearl and MES I think. Not quite as pigmented as Veluxe Pearls and more shimmer. The tartan pattern is soooo pretty.

TartanTaleSneakpeak2.jpg

My Highland Honey is way less glittery than I thought. It's a satin finish, not frost and it's almost matte.

TartanTaleSneakpeak1.jpg

Thanks a lot Katjamo! Golden Crown looks fabulous. I really like the tartan imprint.

Chester

HebrideanSprite

Quote:

TartanTaleSneakpeak2.jpg

TartanTaleSneakpeak1.jpg

Thanks so much!
th_DANCE.gif
I really love the golden crown eyeshadow so pretty!

elegant-one

Quote:
I just got a sample of My Highland Honey blush

TartanTaleSneakpeak1.jpg

THAT is super pretty
th_drool.gif
I need that
winks.gif
I can see layering pink blushes over it, natural blushes under it!

hyazinth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly78
Erin - I just wanted to say thanks a million for all you do for us. You have no idea how appreciated your swatches and info are. *And* your hand swatches are the bomb.
thmbup.gif
Whenever someone has a question or wants a comparison to another product, you're on top of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

On topic, I CAN'T WAIT for "good Erin hand swatches" of TT.
yahoo.gif

I totaly agree with you
thmbup.gif

Thank you so much Erine for all you do for us
winkiss.gif

I already own undercurrent and later pigment so I can skip these this time...maybe a backup of undercurrent though....I agree with you girls that this a must have.
yes.gif

Definitely on my list are until now only Moonlight Night, Family Crest pigment and Naughty Little Vices nail lacquer Set.
And I'd die for the My Scottish Fling Mineralize kit but since it is a Nordstrom exclusive I can't get it. Nordstrom does not ship MAC to germany.
ssad.gif
I am so sad about that...

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyazinth
I totaly agree with you
thmbup.gif

Thank you so much Erine for all you do for us
winkiss.gif

I already own undercurrent and later pigment so I can skip these this time...maybe a backup of undercurrent though....I agree with you girls that this a must have.
yes.gif

Definitely on my list are until now only Moonlight Night, Family Crest pigment and Naughty Little Vices nail lacquer Set.
And I'd die for the My Scottish Fling Mineralize kit but since it is a Nordstrom exclusive I can't get it. Nordstrom does not ship MAC to germany.
ssad.gif
I am so sad about that...

I think it's only in the US it's a Nordstrom Exclusive. I live in Denmark, and just got the press kit on this collection. It lists danish prices for all the mineralize kits, which wouldn't make sence if they didn't launch here.

dreamer246

I'm thinking My Highland Honey looks a little like the discontinued MAC Pro blush called "Cheek" (which I love).