MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

peachsuns

I'm still undecided which brush (or set) I should get. Should it be regular brush? SH brush from FF? A set from Nordstrom (in a brush roll) or A Tartan Tale (in a cool bag)? My head is spinning.
lol.gif
I wish I could compare them side by side.
yes.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
I'm still undecided which brush (or set) I should get. Should it be regular brush? SH brush from FF? A set from Nordstrom (in a brush roll) or A Tartan Tale (in a cool bag)? My head is spinning.
lol.gif
I wish I could compare them side by side.
yes.gif

I feel the same! I need to get at least one brush this year, but idk if it should be a SH, regular, or a TT brush set.... I may just get someone to buy me the brush set for christmas
winks.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I feel the same! I need to get at least one brush this year, but idk if it should be a SH, regular, or a TT brush set.... I may just get someone to buy me the brush set for christmas
winks.gif

hehehe that's what i'd do
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

Quote:
winks.gif

i used to ask for brush sets and gloss sets as Christmas presents from my hubby and family
smiles.gif
i think they are very good value
smiles.gif

bellaboomboom

Holy Cow! My Mom is looking forward to this collection more than me I think since my Gram came from Scotland when she was 18! It's neat to read about all those who's relatives have also come from Scotland
smiles.gif

God this collection is probably going to be gorgeous. I can't wait to see! If my Gram was still with us, she'd probably say "It sounds like it will be just lovely Hen!"

mac_atemywallet.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaboomboom
Holy Cow! My Mom is looking forward to this collection more than me I think since my Gram came from Scotland when she was 18! It's neat to read about all those who's relatives have also come from Scotland
smiles.gif

God this collection is probably going to be gorgeous. I can't wait to see! If my Gram was still with us, she'd probably say "It sounds like it will be just lovely Hen!"

mac_atemywallet.gif

hehehehe 'hen' is such a scottish thing!
greengrin.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
winks.gif

Hahaha. That's a great idea.
tong.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Will there be pigment sets this year since there are full size pigments???
th_confused_new.gif

There should be. There was with Antiquitease and there were full size pigments in that collection.
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
There should be. There was with Antiquitease and there were full size pigments in that collection.
smiles.gif

Depending on the colors, I will probably ask for those for Christmas, too.
th_wink3.gif

Susanne

Quote:
th_confused_new.gif

Yes, I think so.

LMD84

Quote:
th_confused_new.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
smiles.gif

yes i imagine there will still be pigment vial sets - i'd be shocked if they didn't! i'm still waiting for a set of retro colours like all girl!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes i imagine there will still be pigment vial sets - i'd be shocked if they didn't! i'm still waiting for a set of retro colours like all girl!

I would ADORE a set of retro colors.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
What's 'hen'?

it's just a term of endearment like 'love' or 'honey', and it's usually used towards females and in a friendly way. very scottish phrase too
smiles.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
th_confused_new.gif

actually, i was thinking about the same thing, but for a different reason. since they made regular size pigments smaller, i wonder if they will still make the minis 2.5g and keep the price unchanged? cuz that would be 5 colors with total weight of almost 3 jars of pigments for the price of 1.5
th_dunno.gif

*JJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
actually, i was thinking about the same thing, but for a different reason. since they made regular size pigments smaller, i wonder if they will still make the minis 2.5g and keep the price unchanged? cuz that would be 5 colors with total weight of almost 3 jars of pigments for the price of 1.5
th_dunno.gif

interesting...
haven't thought about that!

GoldenFairy

I wish they would release those minealize sets like last year and include Shooting Star in it. I think it would fir the theme (sort of) and I've been waiting for that MSF for aaages! I missed it back in 2006
ssad.gif

Latest posts