MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
actually, i was thinking about the same thing, but for a different reason. since they made regular size pigments smaller, i wonder if they will still make the minis 2.5g and keep the price unchanged? cuz that would be 5 colors with total weight of almost 3 jars of pigments for the price of 1.5
th_dunno.gif

I was thinking about that too! Good point

laylalovesmac

Quote:
actually, i was thinking about the same thing, but for a different reason. since they made regular size pigments smaller, i wonder if they will still make the minis 2.5g and keep the price unchanged? cuz that would be 5 colors with total weight of almost 3 jars of pigments for the price of 1.5
th_dunno.gif

Hadn't thought about that. Scary...
nope.gif

shy_makeup_girl

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

I'd like to see how MAC handles this situation, because Im already
angry.gif
at them for changing the packaging to a smaller size, and maintain the same price.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I wish they would release those minealize sets like last year and include Shooting Star in it. I think it would fir the theme (sort of) and I've been waiting for that MSF for aaages! I missed it back in 2006
ssad.gif

yes i liked the 'look in a box' kits they did last year
smiles.gif

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_makeup_girl
I'd like to see how MAC handles this situation, because Im already
angry.gif
at them for changing the packaging to a smaller size, and maintain the same price.

Yeah, that totally sucked!
angry.gif

cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
like i have mentioned before, i like the new jars. i just wish that a price decrease had come with a size decrease.
yes.gif

I like the new jars as welll and I agree with this comment completely.

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
it's just a term of endearment like 'love' or 'honey', and it's usually used towards females and in a friendly way. very scottish phrase too
smiles.gif

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Fiona125

Quote:
like i have mentioned before, i like the new jars. i just wish that a price decrease had come with a size decrease.
yes.gif

I agree, but it's still a pretty good deal, and barely anyone ever even goes through one jar anyway. :/

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona125
I agree, but it's still a pretty good deal, and barely anyone ever even goes through one jar anyway. :/

Yeah I've never finished a jar.
lol.gif
I am good with the new packaging.
thmbup.gif

spunky

Quote:
Yeah I've never finished a jar.
lol.gif
I am good with the new packaging.
thmbup.gif

i think that there should have been a price decrease, but the look/size doesn't phase me - i've never finished a jar, and since i press all my piggies, the jars are hidden away in a drawer.

i want some new info on this collection! or photos... swatches... anything! especially seeing as this is the holiday collection which traditionally has a few sub-collections [if you get me?] and all we have so far is names for the colour collection part. PLEEEEEASEE MAC? PRETTY PLEASE WITH LIPGLASS ON?

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i think that there should have been a price decrease, but the look/size doesn't phase me - i've never finished a jar, and since i press all my piggies, the jars are hidden away in a drawer.

i want some new info on this collection! or photos... swatches... anything! especially seeing as this is the holiday collection which traditionally has a few sub-collections [if you get me?] and all we have so far is names for the colour collection part. PLEEEEEASEE MAC? PRETTY PLEASE WITH LIPGLASS ON?

Yeah- I am with you on the price decrease!
thmbup.gif

I KNOW! I am DYING for new info! Also with Cham-Pale. I need something, MAC!

iheartmakeup

hello! I can tell you the pigments (I'm guessing from the colour collection as they're full sized) are super freaking amazing smokey hotness in a jar!

The 3 of them are all really dark kinda blackened shades. Later we've all seen pics from A&O. The Family Crest is dark with gold shimmer and Moonlight Night is just wow. Possibly my fave pigment ever. It's like a blackened green. Stunning!

These are just my first impressions from playing around with them, but I'm really excited!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
The 3 of them are all really dark kinda blackened shades. Later we've all seen pics from A&O. The Family Crest is dark with gold shimmer and Moonlight Night is just wow. Possibly my fave pigment ever. It's like a blackened green. Stunning!

th_drool.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
hello! I can tell you the pigments (I'm guessing from the colour collection as they're full sized) are super freaking amazing smokey hotness in a jar!

These are just my first impressions from playing around with them, but I'm really excited!

OMG! this sounds liek heaven in a jar for me! in fact both sound freaking awesome! i'm so excited for the holiday collection now!
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
OMG! this sounds liek heaven in a jar for me! in fact both sound freaking awesome! i'm so excited for the holiday collection now!
smiles.gif

Me too! Dark pigments =
th_e2cloud9.gif
Especially with my green phase
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts