MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

MzzRach

I am already saving for this collection. If the rest is as good as the pigments sound, then I will be very keen.....

Shypo

All this talk of pigments has me shopping my stash - so many that need so much love!!!

I can't wait to see these!!!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
iagree.gif

I found it looked more like Dirty from the same collection. Although it does have more of a greenish cast.

FYI laylalovesmac, I found my Greengrease in a store about three weeks ago. Always check the little boxes of stuff laying around the stores, usually next to the standard lip/ eye displays. You can get great surprises.

I will have to check next time I go! Thanks for giving me hope
th_wink3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Well, at least I got Later with A+O, so I'll only be buying two pigments rather than all three... Anything smoky is basically a no-brainer for me and these sound particularly delicious!

iagree.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I'm still kicking myself for skipping greengrease
th_wallbash.gif

i'm kicking you too!

tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Maybe you find the new green gps with VV to be even better!
yes.gif

nope.gif

ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
^
lol.gif

Erin, how green is French Quarter? To me, it looks black, but maybe I'm crazy.
th_crazy.gif

you're not
th_crazy.gif

if you want green, try your damnedest to find GG.

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you're not
th_crazy.gif

Not that Greengrease is so green either....it's nearly black once applied.

If you want emerald green or even forest green, GG is not exactly the ticket.
ssad.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you're not
th_crazy.gif

I will. Thanks Erin
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
Not that Greengrease is so green either....it's nearly black once applied.

If you want emerald green or even forest green, GG is not exactly the ticket.
ssad.gif

I love the green-black look.
tong.gif

liba

Quote:
I love the green-black look.
tong.gif

If you love black with a very subtle green cast, you will LURVE GG.

singer82

ooooooo the pigments sound amazing! MAC is really going to kill me cause I gotta save up for my wedding so I got to really pick and choose from all these great collections! Is it bad that I want to get things from this collection for myself around the season of giving? I'm so excited to see what the bags looks like from this coll.

I miss the old pigment jars because with the older ones I usually take it from the lid. With these new ones not so much. I have to actually dip the brush in the jar, which I always end up getting too much.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82
ooooooo the pigments sound amazing! MAC is really going to kill me cause I gotta save up for my wedding so I got to really pick and choose from all these great collections! Is it bad that I want to get things from this collection for myself around the season of giving? I'm so excited to see what the bags looks like from this coll.

I miss the old pigment jars because with the older ones I usually take it from the lid. With these new ones not so much. I have to actually dip the brush in the jar, which I always end up getting too much.

yeah this is what i am disliking doing! and i keep loosing the silly little cap thing! it's because it's so small. just picking it off the jar is a pain for slightly long nails and my fingers!

spunky

i think i'll get later with a+o so i can get more from this collection.

i'm definitely going to get one of the lipstick sets, i know we've not heard anything about them but my heart is set on getting one
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i think i'll get later with a+o so i can get more from this collection.

i'm definitely going to get one of the lipstick sets, i know we've not heard anything about them but my heart is set on getting one
yes.gif

i love the lippie sets!
smiles.gif
they always come in a cute little bag
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82

you can still take it from the lid with the new jars. just throw away the plastic cap thingy, and there ya go!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
All this talk of pigments has me shopping my stash - so many that need so much love!!!

I can't wait to see these!!!

I only own 3 full size pigments (Sweet Sienna, Subtle and Vanilla) so I hope these new ones are as good as they sound. :nod:

A blackened green pigment sounds bloody amazing.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I only own 3 full size pigments (Sweet Sienna, Subtle and Vanilla) so I hope these new ones are as good as they sound. :nod:

ooohhh yeah!
graucho.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

i just hope it's not as "blackened" as forest green

Almus

OMG I own no pigments yet so I can imagine myself taking them all just by their descriptions. Thankfully FF will come first, so by the time thic collection goes on the market I won't be a pigment virgin anymore lol!

spunky

the pigments in FF, VV and Rodarte really aren't grabbing me, but these ones...
yes.gif
can't we trade? get these ones sooner and the ones i don't fancy later on?

Latest posts