MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

JennsJewelz

Figures
cutey.gif
I'm definitely more on the warm side, so I think I can pull off the warms - I love the cool set too, but I feel like I would get more use out of the warm right now! As for the corals and the neutrals, I'm feeling that I like 3 out of the 5 colours in each... but Girls at Play is calling my name!!! Plus I want the tin to organize my brushes
blush-anim-cl.gif
so leaning towards neutrals.....

laylalovesmac

Figures
cutey.gif
I'm definitely more on the warm side, so I think I can pull off the warms - I love the cool set too, but I feel like I would get more use out of the warm right now! As for the corals and the neutrals, I'm feeling that I like 3 out of the 5 colours in each... but Girls at Play is calling my name!!! Plus I want the tin to organize my brushes
blush-anim-cl.gif
so leaning towards neutrals.....
I think the warms would look gorgeous on you!!!
pretty.gif

And I like the tin for the neutrals better, too.
sigh.gif
But I still want the corals. Ah!
ssad.gif
My birthday is coming up though.
graucho.gif
lol.gif

angelisagemini

I'm loving playing around with undercurrent. It is so pretty on it's own, but a little too colorful for my life. So I've been experimenting finding ways to make it work for me, and today I used it sheered out on the lid with some retrospeck over it. It's SO pretty. Still some of the teal-ish peeking through and ultra glittery. <3 I also got the faerie glen and cut a caper. Love cut a caper! Faerie glen is blah and boring.

LittleMaryJane

I want the neutral lipglass set so bad but I can't afford it! Not really.

I have been thinking about going back for Lord it Up for my sister... She liked it a lot &the pearglides in general but didn't want to spend the money. We're both so broke
lol.gif

Susanne

Quote: Originally Posted by Camnagem
I love the mini lipglass sets every year! I think they're fun and cute and they last longer than you think. Granted they're not big by any stretch, but I always seem to get pretty good use out of them. Plus, when you run out, there are 4 more to play with, and it's a great way to try out several colors and see if you like them.

I think they're a great buy, but that's just my opinion!
winkiss.gif

iagree.gif
I love them every year and always have a mini one in my purse
yes.gif
Can't wait to get the new ones!

cutemiauw

Whatever I say now, I'm sure I'll buy it when Chapter 2 is released. There's no way I can see it again and be strong enough to pass a second time.
lol.gif
Gosh I know I shouldn't go back to this forum
rofl.gif
. I'm so lemming Baron's Rose now. Between the dazzle the lads lip kit (I happen to love the color of both dazzleglass and pencil too), smokey pigments, and neutral lipglass set, which one should I get
th_dunno.gif

SakurasamaLover

I discovered a beautiful combo of lipsticks today half by accident. So, to anybody who feels like wearing a more opaque and pinkish brownish purplish The Faerie Glen, layer it over Fashion Mews ! I love it!
heart.gif

LMD84

iagree.gif
the coral and pink gloss sets will be mine!
smiles.gif
no piggies though. i can dupe the new colours
smiles.gif

oh i'm wearing the family crest today - nice vice paint pot is the perfect base for it to bring out the purple tones!

Soul Unique

I would love to get Her Blooming Cheek blush and perhaps one of the lipglass sets too! Either the Pink or Neutral set.

Alty

Would anyone be so nice to post the looks they created with The Family Crest or any other of these pigments?
When it comes to dark/blackened shadows I can only think "smokey eye" or "eyeliner"…not much fantasy I know.
Any ideas?

I haven't been into MAC that much in the past, but since I have some Scottish in me I thought this would be a fun time to try it out:)

Heres my haul so far (hopefully there are no regrets when I get it in the mail):

Lord it up
Black Swan
Black Line
Undercurrent
Her Blooming Cheek
My Highland Honey
The Family Crest
Moonlight Night
Hark the Heraldry Kit
Sir Teddy Bear (x3). Going to give my niece and nephew one for xmas and keep one for myself:)
Sir Teddy clip

I am very fair skinned, reddish hair and have freckles....so I love the Scottish theme!~
Just waiting for Part 2 to come out, might go back for some more goodies from Part 1 too!
Thanks to everyone who post pic's from the collection, its so helpful in deciding what to buy!!!

Soul Unique

Great haul and
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to Specktra!

I haven't been into MAC that much in the past, but since I have some Scottish in me I thought this would be a fun time to try it out:)

Heres my haul so far (hopefully there are no regrets when I get it in the mail):

Lord it up
Black Swan
Black Line
Undercurrent
Her Blooming Cheek
My Highland Honey
The Family Crest
Moonlight Night
Hark the Heraldry Kit
Sir Teddy Bear (x3). Going to give my niece and nephew one for xmas and keep one for myself:)
Sir Teddy clip

I am very fair skinned, reddish hair and have freckles....so I love the Scottish theme!~
Just waiting for Part 2 to come out, might go back for some more goodies from Part 1 too!
Thanks to everyone who post pic's from the collection, its so helpful in deciding what to buy!!!

Susanne

Lord it up
Black Swan
Black Line
Undercurrent
Her Blooming Cheek
My Highland Honey
The Family Crest
Moonlight Night
Hark the Heraldry Kit
Sir Teddy clip

specktra_welcome.gif
Enjoy your haul!

GlammySammy

After seeing the swatches of Part 2 of this collection I do believe I'll be passing! I do adore the swatches of the the mini pigments
but I don't really reach for the pigments I have already so I don't think it'll be worth it for me. Also lo0oved the lipglass sets.. those tins
are too cute! But considering with my mini haul from part 1 (V&G set and Gone Romancin'
mac_newfavourite.gif
) I already have several new lip things!
I do believe it's on to the next one...
yes.gif