MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I have a HUGE perm list, too. But, at camnagem's suggestion, I'm going to start buying one perm item with every collection haul. Slowly but surely wins the race....
winkiss.gif

urock.gif

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
I agree I feel so behind everyone because I only got into MAC like six months ago. I missed so many collections and l/e and don't know what some of the products mentioned are etc. Im in the same learning boat as you
smiles.gif

I am kind of a newbie because I don't have too much MAC.
I started getting into MAC like a year ago. But I don't have the money to buy everything that I like. In fact I haven't bought anything from MAC in months! Wow, actually a half a year
oh.gif

My mom got me stuff recently but that's it.
greengrin.gif
Luckily, I have my mom to borrow her MAC too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I have a HUGE perm list, too. But, at camnagem's suggestion, I'm going to start buying one perm item with every collection haul. Slowly but surely wins the race....
winkiss.gif

One perm item with every collection haul? THAT IS SMART!
Layla, you are a GENIUS!
th_DANCE.gif

Poop, I wanna get something from DTW (i know off topic) but I am on a lipgloss no buy. Hmm, one lipglass won't be too bad right...Ironic how I want "So Bad".

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulynicole
I am kind of a newbie because I don't have too much MAC.
I started getting into MAC like a year ago. But I don't have the money to buy everything that I like. In fact I haven't bought anything from MAC in months! Wow, actually a half a year
oh.gif

My mom got me stuff recently but that's it.
greengrin.gif
Luckily, I have my mom to borrow her MAC too...

I know what you mean about not having the money I have two boys and if they need something hell even if they really want something I fore go 'my budget' to get it for them or if something is needed for the house etc etc. That's good you can use your mom's stuff its like having personal testers you can really test out before you buy it for yourself
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
I know what you mean about not having the money I have two boys and if they need something hell even if they really want something I fore go 'my budget' to get it for them or if something is needed for the house etc etc. That's good you can use your mom's stuff its like having personal testers you can really test out before you buy it for yourself
smiles.gif

The fact that I probably wouldn't forego the make-up is just one of many, many reasons why the world is glad I never had children.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
your wallet will let you know when you have learned
greengrin.gif

weeping.gif
eeksign.gif
icon_eek.gif
really...
th_roll1.gif
yeah, I ain't listening

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah mac should switch things up with the holiday collections. i want them to do the mini paint sets again and no more mineral shadows! at least we have full size piggies though this year!
smiles.gif

Excuse me, Lou!
girl_devil.gif
hahaha. I want to see them switch it up too, though. I wasn't into MAC when they had the paint sets, and if I'm not mistaken, shadestick sets? Lets all write to MAC and ask them!
drools.gif
mac_haul.gif

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
The fact that I probably wouldn't forego the make-up is just one of many, many reasons why the world is glad I never had children.

LOL you can say that now because you don't have kids but I'm sure if and when you do your tune will change
winks.gif
. Just enjoy your extra funds to feed the makeup junkie inside you now because I sure wish I had gotten into MAC pre kids but hey they really are a blessing......my kids I mean
smiles.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
drools.gif
Did somebody say purple????

I'm a complete purple whore... Shadows, lippies, blushes... BRING IT ON!!!

OMG I'm havig a purplegasm right now
drools.gif

Quote:

No kids for me. Hells to the no.

User38

I got "into" MAC in 1991
shockt.gif
oh.gif
omg.gif
-- the MAC GV store -- later met one of the Franks
yes.gif
eeksign.gif
eyelove.gif
omg.gif
icon_eek.gif
and it was
heart.gif
heart.gif
love.gif
for ever
yes.gif

User38

Well -- I dug thru some stuff I had brought home from the office and found a piggie I am keeping for myself and that pink blush -- these are from the Tartan Collection (Holiday) -- I will take pics as soon as there is some good sunlight
smiles.gif

(still looking for more stuff -- but these samples were over and done a few months ago
smiles.gif
)

miss_primer

HerGreyness can you tell us about the products even though we have to wait for pics? Any info is great. I am so excited for the chance to know more about this collection.
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulynicole
One perm item with every collection haul? THAT IS SMART!
Layla, you are a GENIUS!
th_DANCE.gif

It wasn't me who came up with it: all credit goes to camnagem! She created the system.
love.gif

Quote:
Well -- I dug thru some stuff I had brought home from the office and found a piggie I am keeping for myself and that pink blush -- these are from the Tartan Collection (Holiday) -- I will take pics as soon as there is some good sunlight
smiles.gif

(still looking for more stuff -- but these samples were over and done a few months ago
smiles.gif
)

Very excited!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

twiztdlilangel

I can't wait to hear what the mini sets are going to be this year! I haven't been into mac very long and due to having a 4 yr old and a brand new baby the fundage is kinda low and these are great ways for me to try lots of products for a great price!

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztdlilangel
I can't wait to hear what the mini sets are going to be this year! I haven't been into mac very long and due to having a 4 yr old and a brand new baby the fundage is kinda low and these are great ways for me to try lots of products for a great price!

iagree.gif
im dying to hear about the minis they will be my first and funds I find are almost always low when you've got young ones my boys break my wallet
cry.gif
all the time.

twiztdlilangel

Quote:
iagree.gif
im dying to hear about the minis they will be my first and funds I find are almost always low when you've got young ones my boys break my wallet
cry.gif
all the time.

Yes and its so very hard to tell them no when they look at you with those beautiful little faces
th_wink3.gif

panther27

Quote:
drools.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
yahoo.gif
team_pink.gif
yea -- the pink cream blush

I will take anything pink
drools.gif