MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
Well -- I dug thru some stuff I had brought home from the office and found a piggie I am keeping for myself and that pink blush -- these are from the Tartan Collection (Holiday) -- I will take pics as soon as there is some good sunlight
smiles.gif

(still looking for more stuff -- but these samples were over and done a few months ago
smiles.gif
)

oh.gif
THANK YOU!
Pink blush? Oh yeah!

kayley123

Quote:
Spunky darling, the Resort Collections usually set the tone of what will be shown for Spring Collections 2012 -- but Resort is usually shown 3+ months earlier
smiles.gif
than Spring... if we go by a standard calendar, in order to Show products for Resort 2012, the products would have to be ready by Fall 2011
yes.gif
or earlier
winks.gif

I am sorry -- I don't mean to confuse anyone. Maybe I should not post about the nuts and bolts of the industry
smiles.gif

Is Resort an actual, ("official"?) collection that we see/get at counters, or just what you call the products that are being prepared to be in a later "official" collection? I'm still confused...but I want to hear! I don't mind hearing about the nuts and bolts, it's interesting!

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgillian
T27l4kXktbXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg_310x310.jpg

UP : BLUSH HER BLOOMING CHEEK
DOWN: BLUSH my highland honey

AH! OH MY GOSHNESS.
I love it! Are they Blush cremes?

bbgillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulynicole
AH! OH MY GOSHNESS.
I love it! Are they Blush cremes?

nope, they are powder
graucho.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
drools.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
yahoo.gif
team_pink.gif
yea -- the pink cream blush

Did I just hear pink cream blush?
thud.gif
thud.gif
thud.gif

I'm so much in trouble!
holysheep.gif
Is it coming with A Tartann Tale collection? Thank you, HerGreyness!
team_pink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I will take anything pink
drools.gif
The pink cream blush sounds delish!
choochoo.gif

iagree.gif
100%!!!

spunky

Quote:

sorry I took the pic under very bad lights.

UH-OH both of them are staying on my list
yes.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
The fact that I probably wouldn't forego the make-up is just one of many, many reasons why the world is glad I never had children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
OMG I'm havig a purplegasm right now
drools.gif

No kids for me. Hells to the no.

ditto. don't get me wrong, kids are great, but they're even better when you can hand them back when they start screaming/pooping their nappy
tong.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:

Quote:
nope, they are powder
graucho.gif

Ahh!!! Thanks so much! I am loving Her Blooming Cheek... I was going to get Full Fuchsia blush, but I think this will fulfill my intense pink needs.
graucho.gif
Very glad they are powders- I don't use blush quick enough to justify creams. Plus, just the name of this is
love.gif

I also love the name for My Highland Honey, but I think it is too dark/neutral for me. Would LOVE to see swatches! Of both!
graucho.gif

Thanks again, bbgillian!
heart.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
It wasn't me who came up with it: all credit goes to camnagem! She created the system.
love.gif

Very excited!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

I like her idea, too.
yes.gif

I have a huge permanent list. Where should I even start?
cutey.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
I like her idea, too.
yes.gif

I have a huge permanent list. Where should I even start?
cutey.gif

put them in alphabetical order and start at the beginning?
i don't even know what perm. shadow to get on monday so i can depot and add it to my 11 empties!

peachsuns

That is a great idea, spunky! Thank you!
heart.gif
I keep my wish list for perm items on MAC website under Favorites. Does anybody do the same?
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
That is a great idea, spunky! Thank you!
heart.gif
I keep my wish list for perm items on MAC website under Favorites. Does anybody do the same?
tong.gif

no problem
smiles.gif

i'm such a gigantic geek that i have a word document with a list of all the products i want, have, which are LE/perm and release dates with what i'm planning on getting. totally dorky, but it keeps me sane when launch day comes!

liba

Quote:

Holy Moley! Look at those blushes
drools.gif
Both of them are gorgeous and Highland Honey just took over my interest in The Soft Meow from FF.

This is going to be a heck of a collection!

spunky

if the rest of the colour collection is as good as the pigments sound and blushes look, i'll probably skip the palettes unless they're something really special. i can see myself getting everything in the colour collection just now
mac_haul.gif

peachsuns

Yours sounds awesome, spunky! I thought about start making the database for each LE collections, but haven't started yet. Currently, my wish lists are on small piece of papers. They're really small. They are just the memo pads stacked next to my keyboard, but they serve a purpose.
th_LMAO.gif

I'm so happy that we got to see the two blushes today. Hoping to see/hear more soon.
love.gif
Sorry for a silly question, but is this collection will come in a special tartan packaging?
cutey.gif

spunky

the holiday colour collection is usually in the normal black packaging, but the sets should have special packaging and the lipsticks included in the lip bags will.

i don't think they could call this 'a tartan tale' and not have tartan packaging on the sets
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Excuse me, Lou!
girl_devil.gif
hahaha. I want to see them switch it up too, though. I wasn't into MAC when they had the paint sets, and if I'm not mistaken, shadestick sets? Lets all write to MAC and ask them!
drools.gif
mac_haul.gif

Quote:
OMG I'm havig a purplegasm right now
drools.gif

No kids for me. Hells to the no.

lol! yeah i'm not having kids either. they're just not my thing and i know i'd be a terrible mother!
ssad.gif

Quote:

ooohh thanks for the pictures. i'm not getting the pink one because it kinda looks like dollymix but the peachy one is coming home with me!

Latest posts