MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
No, you didn't
th_hug.gif

I am prepared every day to post pics hopefully!

yes i cannot wait for more pictures of the collection and the minis!
smiles.gif
gonna be awesome!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
smiles.gif
gonna be awesome!

Definitely! I am cutting lots in anticipation.
choochoo.gif

EDIT: I realize that sounds like I'm cutting myself- I meant cutting stuff from my lists.
lol.gif

Almus

Quote:
smiles.gif
gonna be awesome!

+1
choochoo.gif

I just read very good news in a spanish forum: some of the pigments available only at PRO stores have come to the mall corners. Now I need to go shopping ..
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Ok, for some odd reason, I can see the pics this morning, and I couldn't last night.
th_dunno.gif
That pink blush is going to be hard to resist for me! Uh oh...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Normally, I'd go straight for the pink blush, but since it looks like Dollymix, which I already own, I'm inclined towards My Highland Honey. It looks like nothing I have already. Of course, that could mean that it'll look terrible on me, but I'm sure I'll swatch it and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
LOL you can say that now because you don't have kids but I'm sure if and when you do your tune will change
winks.gif
. Just enjoy your extra funds to feed the makeup junkie inside you now because I sure wish I had gotten into MAC pre kids but hey they really are a blessing......my kids I mean
smiles.gif

Oh I know that my friends who do have kids are thrilled that they did and I'm happy for them. But at 37, I think I'm unlikely to change my mind about motherhood... I'm happy with cats.
dazzlekitty.gif

Camnagem

I have and love Dollymix, but that new pink blush will be mine anyway! Even if they're close, I can't resist that color of blush...

th_e2cloud9.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I have and love Dollymix, but that new pink blush will be mine anyway! Even if they're close, I can't resist that color of blush...

th_e2cloud9.gif

i'm just getting into blush so i'll definitely pick both up! this collection is going to wipe my bank balance out, luckily i've just applied for a few jobs so i should be able to get the goodies i have my eye on
smiles.gif

LMD84

dollymix wa sthe second mac blush that i picked up and i love it! it's a beautiful sheer pink which you can easily build up
smiles.gif
:lobe:

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Normally, I'd go straight for the pink blush, but since it looks like Dollymix, which I already own, I'm inclined towards My Highland Honey. It looks like nothing I have already. Of course, that could mean that it'll look terrible on me, but I'm sure I'll swatch it and see.

Oh I know that my friends who do have kids are thrilled that they did and I'm happy for them. But at 37, I think I'm unlikely to change my mind about motherhood... I'm happy with cats.
dazzlekitty.gif

As long as you are happy
smiles.gif
Cats are good at least they sleep lol.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
dollymix wa sthe second mac blush that i picked up and i love it! it's a beautiful sheer pink which you can easily build up
smiles.gif
love.gif

What coincidence! Dollymix was my second blush that I ordered online! I used to wear that blush every single day and I still love that blush!
love.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
Thanks Her Greyness!!! Gorgeous looking blushes!

Darling Rinstar -- I cannot take the credit.. someone else posted these!
winkiss.gif

I hope it is sunny tomorrow and I will post some other items
yes.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
winkiss.gif

yes.gif

Me too! *crosses fingers*

It is always sunny where I live. Wish you could borrow some of it- it's WAY too much for me and my easily sun-burned self.
angry.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
That pink blush is going to be hard to resist for me! Uh oh...

All I can say is......
girlhaha.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
winkiss.gif

yes.gif

We will all be waiting!
mac_haul.gif
mac_addict.gif
drools.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
What coincidence! Dollymix was my second blush that I ordered online! I used to wear that blush every single day and I still love that blush!
love.gif

freaky! what was your first mac blush? mine was spaced out from neo sci fi! before that i never wore blush!
nope.gif

bbgillian

I'll do swatch once I get the two lipstick from this collection, cut a caper, and the one I can't remember its name..

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgillian
I'll do swatch once I get the two lipstick from this collection, cut a caper, and the one I can't remember its name..

th_happy1.gif
You're awesome!
heart.gif