MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
th_roll1.gif

My hubby and I will be in Vegas for our Anniversary when this is released (thank you MAC Pro store at Caesars!). He said he's packing one of his kilts to wear when I go get my stuff.
lol.gif

lol.gif
that is awesome. Do you think he let you video tape this or at least take a pic to share?
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i used to do highland dancing when i was little!

me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
Is it just me or does Radiant Jewels Dazzleglass and Deepest Wish Lipstick sould like they should be purple?!

I'm probably the wrong person to ask, since I want most things to be different shades of purple, but yes, I'd like to see these turn out that way...

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
this comes out oct 28th, along with the part 1 of kits. part 2 is nov 11th.
cutey.gif

Hey Erin how are ya girl?Haven't talked in a little while!
Do you happen to have a color story by chance?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Hey Erin how are ya girl?Haven't talked in a little while!
Do you happen to have a color story by chance?

i'm good jess. how are you?

i don't have the colour story.
ssad.gif
i just saw the release dates on a memo today. that's all i got.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I'm doing good,except it's a little too hot and humid out,ughh!

same here! i'm ready for fall! i just wish that fall would start right along with FF!!!
yes.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
same here! i'm ready for fall! i just wish that fall would start right along with FF!!!
yes.gif

Yes!Metoo,I am so ready for fall,it's my fave time of the year
choochoo.gif

Courtney <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
I was 1 year old then. I feel like such a baby right now
winkiss.gif

i wasnt even born then.....
lol
i guess im just a baby

kayley123

Okay, I'm not at all Scottish (I'm adopted from South Korea and my parents both have German ancestry) but all this talk of highland flings...
TOTALLY OFF TOPIC: but has anybody seen the musical Brigadoon? I LOVE that...and this thread starts me singing it!

laylalovesmac

I'm getting SO stoked for this collection. My father actually plays bagpipes and I just got back from visiting him (kilt and all), so Tartan Tale is sounding very appropriate to the music in my head.
lol.gif
Also, I may be slightly Scottish (I'm not sure)
cutey.gif

I'm dying for the color story and all the names and to hear about the kits. Which kits usually launch first? That will be a HUGE factor in how much I buy from FF.
winkiss.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
lol! now we will be needing a photo of that!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
lol.gif
that is awesome. Do you think he let you video tape this or at least take a pic to share?
smiles.gif

I had my dates wrong I guess, so we won't be in Vegas when it's released. However, I might not tell him that!
sneaky.gif
lol.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
I had my dates wrong I guess, so we won't be in Vegas when it's released. However, I might not tell him that!
sneaky.gif
lol.gif

I had the wrong day, too. I had the 15th. Don't know why.
blush-anim-cl.gif

LMD84

Quote:
sneaky.gif
lol.gif

lol! no don't tell him!
smiles.gif
i wish my hubby didn't take himself so seriously - or he'd be decked out in a kilt too!
tong.gif

spunky

my dad IS scottish and there's about as much chance of him wearing a kilt as there is of hell freezing over!
tong.gif

it's so weird, normally i think scottish-themed stuff is really cheesey [i mean, come on. nobody up here really wears kilts and plays bagpipes on a daily basis, stop it!] but i have a feeling that this collection will buck that trend. the product names sound more romantic and like sir walter scott's 'waverley' kinda scotland and not 'touristy scotland' if you get me
yes.gif

are the release dates international or just north america and canada? i want to get my grubby wee paws on them ASAP!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
TOTALLY OFF TOPIC: but has anybody seen the musical Brigadoon? I LOVE that...and this thread starts me singing it!

I remember seeing it when I was very little- lots of rolling hills and kilts is sort of my recollection.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
my dad IS scottish and there's about as much chance of him wearing a kilt as there is of hell freezing over!
tong.gif

it's so weird, normally i think scottish-themed stuff is really cheesey [i mean, come on. nobody up here really wears kilts and plays bagpipes on a daily basis, stop it!] but i have a feeling that this collection will buck that trend. the product names sound more romantic and like sir walter scott's 'waverley' kinda scotland and not 'touristy scotland' if you get me
yes.gif

are the release dates international or just north america and canada? i want to get my grubby wee paws on them ASAP!

But folks up there like to eat hagas right? J/K
th_dunno.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
But folks up there like to eat hagas right? J/K
th_dunno.gif

haha yeah, some folk eat haggis. it makes me feel kinda sick. it's essentially an inside out sheep
throwup.gif
deep fried pizza though... yumyum!

LMD84

haggis is pretty gross! to be fair i haven't eaten any but the whole idea of what it is i'm just not wanting to try it either!
smiles.gif