Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
th_happy1.gif
You're awesome!
heart.gif

iagree.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgillian
I'll do swatch once I get the two lipstick from this collection, cut a caper, and the one I can't remember its name..

you rock!
smiles.gif
we will appriciate that
smiles.gif

Almus

I don't have any shade similar to those two posted so I guess it's ok if I go for both of them *^^*

Oh and thank you for the incoming swatches too!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgillian
I'll do swatch once I get the two lipstick from this collection, cut a caper, and the one I can't remember its name..

thanks! you're a star!
yes.gif

LMD84

my highland honey looks so lovely in the pot. i would like that one but i am starting to wonder how it'll look on my nc20 skintone... must wait for swatches! i hope it isn't too orangey on the skin!
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
my highland honey looks so lovely in the pot. i would like that one but i am starting to wonder how it'll look on my nc20 skintone... must wait for swatches! i hope it isn't too orangey on the skin!
smiles.gif

as long as you don't slather it on it should be fine
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
as long as you don't slather it on it should be fine
smiles.gif

fingers crossed! it's been a while since i went heavy handed with a blush! i once applied tippy in bad lighting so when i got to work and looked in the mirror i was shocked! bright pink all over my face!
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:
fingers crossed! it's been a while since i went heavy handed with a blush! i once applied tippy in bad lighting so when i got to work and looked in the mirror i was shocked! bright pink all over my face!
tong.gif

i watched snog marry avoid last night and one of the girls POST MAKEUNDER had these big pink splodges of blush on her cheeks! i was actually screaming 'blend!!!' at the telly!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
freaky! what was your first mac blush? mine was spaced out from neo sci fi! before that i never wore blush!
nope.gif

Stark Naked was my first blush that I ordered from "Red" She Said collection. Before I tried MAC's blushes, I too was never a blush fan until now.

EDIT://
TOTALLY OFF TOPIC: (btw who wants to see my makeup collection today)

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Stark Naked was my first blush that I ordered from "Red" She Said collection. Before I tried MAC's blushes, I too was never a blush fan until now.

Me, me, me!
cutey.gif
LOL

BTW, I dug and finally saved the products names for this collection which iheartmakeup posted a while ago (Thank you!!!
heart.gif
). Hope we will get the color description/swatches soon!
th_DANCE.gif

A Tartan Tale-
Dazzleglass Cream- Radiant Jewels, Soft Dazzle, Gone Romancin', Passing Fancy, Lightly Prancing
Lipstick- Cut a Caper, Deepest Wish, The Faerie Glen, Courting Lilac, Full Fuschia
Pigment- Later, The Family Crest, Moonlight Night
Powder Blush- Her Blooming Cheek, My Highland Honey

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm really hoping this collection lives up to its names. I can totally see the Scottish part of me going nuts and dancing a highland fling around the MAC store, grabbing products as I go...

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Me, me, me!
cutey.gif
LOL

BTW, I dug and finally saved the products names for this collection which iheartmakeup posted a while ago (Thank you!!!
heart.gif
th_DANCE.gif

A Tartan Tale-
Dazzleglass Cream- Radiant Jewels, Soft Dazzle, Gone Romancin', Passing Fancy, Lightly Prancing
Lipstick- Cut a Caper, Deepest Wish, The Faerie Glen, Courting Lilac, Full Fuschia

Is it just me or does Radiant Jewels Dazzleglass and Deepest Wish Lipstick sould like they should be purple?! Wishful thinking I know but, I've been on a purple kick lately and can't get enough!
tong.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I'm really hoping this collection lives up to its names. I can totally see the Scottish part of me going nuts and dancing a highland fling around the MAC store, grabbing products as I go...

th_roll1.gif

My hubby and I will be in Vegas for our Anniversary when this is released (thank you MAC Pro store at Caesars!). He said he's packing one of his kilts to wear when I go get my stuff.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
th_roll1.gif

My hubby and I will be in Vegas for our Anniversary when this is released (thank you MAC Pro store at Caesars!). He said he's packing one of his kilts to wear when I go get my stuff.
lol.gif

lol! now we will be needing a photo of that!
tong.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Me, me, me!
cutey.gif
LOL

heart.gif
th_DANCE.gif

A Tartan Tale-

LOL I have been planning to show everyone my makeup collection for about a year! After I've seen some people's makeup collections, it makes me want to show it all after collecting MAC for 2 years.

I'm glad that Soft Dazzle dazzleglass creme is getting repromoted since I'm starting to use it again and may get another.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i watched snog marry avoid last night and one of the girls POST MAKEUNDER had these big pink splodges of blush on her cheeks! i was actually screaming 'blend!!!' at the telly!

I can just imagine you doing this!
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

I do!
th_drool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred

I don't even think I'm Scottish and I can see myself doing that!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
Is it just me or does Radiant Jewels Dazzleglass and Deepest Wish Lipstick sould like they should be purple?! Wishful thinking I know but, I've been on a purple kick lately and can't get enough!
tong.gif

*crosses fingers* That's what it sounds like to me. Here's to hoping.
cutey.gif

DollyGirl92

The pink blush looks so pretty.

Dollymix however, made me look sunburned with the lightest of hands
ssad.gif
it's on a swap list to go to a good home.
I hope the products live up to the name, Courting Lilac will be mine, and I adore Dazzle Glass Creams, so they'll all be mine I hope!
since it's now the 10th of august I'm sick of 'summer' and want my fall colours back, since the weather has gone pants again here it may aswell be

spunky

i used to do highland dancing when i was little!

ARmakeupjunkie - they really do. if not purple then deep luxuriant reds
drools.gif

simone i totally agree, it's been bucketing down here and the leaves are starting to fall already. so ready for my autumn colours too
smiles.gif