MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i wizh i had the money to tell a budget to jog on!
tong.gif

well, the bank of scotland do a very nice looking pink credit card
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
Totally off topic, but I think I like "jog on" even better than "tits up"
th_roll1.gif

Quote:
lol! yeah 'jog on' is a great term too!
smiles.gif

it's great eh? i love it! nick frost cracks me up
greengrin.gif

Purrple

HerGreyness, I don't know what you do, but I want your job. xP

Anyone knows if these'll be separate pigment jars or charms?

banana1234

we would all be doomed if they did pigment sets of brand new pigments. can you imagine?!! it will never happen, but a girl can dream can't she?

Purrple

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
we would all be doomed if they did pigment sets of brand new pigments. can you imagine?!! it will never happen, but a girl can dream can't she?

I get full jars extremely rarely, so my wallet is only in danger, if they're charms
th_DANCE.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:

I can picture it now: every set would have at least one thing I had to have and I'd end up getting all of them... I haven't succumbed to pigment sets before, but until I joined Specktra, I wasn't really into the pigments. Now, of course, I've had to give them their own little area in my hideously organised make-up drawers, because my collection is growing so fast.

HOTasFCUK

I got all excited ths morning when i got onto the main page of color collections to see stickys with the new collections like this one but there is no new info yet.

Damn got me all excited!!! :p

LMD84

I think Susanne is preparing us for when we do get the info
smiles.gif

Quote:

oh man! that'd make my year if they were all brand new awesome pigments, and glitters!
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
oh man! that'd make my year if they were all brand new awesome pigments, and glitters!
smiles.gif

I'm holding out for "Reflects blackened blue-violet" personally...

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred

hell yeah! i'd actually be very excited for some more goldy glitters too - like lust dust! i love that stuff!

HOTasFCUK

^I think Reflects Antique Gold was one of the best products MAC has ever made. It makes anything look sexy and i find it can go both cool or warm on me depending what a pair it with. Which reminds me, why the hell haven't i used my full size jar in forever??? Ok baby you're coming out this weekend :p

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred

You have THE best ideas.
heart.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
^I think Reflects Antique Gold was one of the best products MAC has ever made. It makes anything look sexy and i find it can go both cool or warm on me depending what a pair it with. Which reminds me, why the hell haven't i used my full size jar in forever??? Ok baby you're coming out this weekend :p

i need to break that baby out too! i dodn't use my own often enough!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
I think Susanne is preparing us for when we do get the info
smiles.gif

Of course I will post it here if we get news finally!
yes.gif

Almus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Of course I will post it here if we get news finally!
yes.gif

And we will love you even more for that
yahoo.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK

I love Antique Gold too! Best product ever to own!

Camnagem

Dear MAC,

I love you in sexy ways. Will you please give us some new info for this collection?

You rock and stuff.

Your loyal servant,
Me

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Dear MAC,

I love you in sexy ways. Will you please give us some new info for this collection?

You rock and stuff.

Your loyal servant,
Me

lolz.gif

MzzRach

Please, please, please let the packaging be amazing, along with great products of course. I am really hoping for a fabulous MAC take on tartan patterns with a twist.