MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

chapinachick111

you guys have no idea how amazing it is!!! i've seen it all and it is holiday!! they will even be selling a stoy book called a tartan tale... with amazing visuals!!! everything will be tartan .. even the brush bags!!!

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapinachick111
you guys have no idea how amazing it is!!! i've seen it all and it is holiday!! they will even be selling a stoy book called a tartan tale... with amazing visuals!!! everything will be tartan .. even the brush bags!!!

Ooh,sounds incredible!Do you have the color story by chance?I am soooo dying to see this whole collection
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Ooh,sounds incredible!Do you have the color story by chance?I am soooo dying to see this whole collection
th_DANCE.gif

Ahh! I am dying for the color story, too!!!!
graucho.gif
drools.gif

What color were the bags? What did they look like???

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Ahh! I am dying for the color story, too!!!!
graucho.gif
drools.gif

What color were the bags? What did they look like???

Yes, the color story would be nice! Actually, any info will be appreciated!
th_DANCE.gif

Susanne

Quote:

Can you describe the packaging?

Luiza_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Maybe they're making some last minute changes so that they can include some of the planned Rodarte products in the Christmas or winter collections? (I mean, they have to get rid of that stuff sooner rather than later, since it expires...)

Or maybe they'll throw the products from Rodarte away.
cry.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiza_T
Or maybe they'll throw the products from Rodarte away.
cry.gif

I really hope that they don't! I was really excited for some of the products and I hope to see them come back. I am going to keep hoping!
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:

oh please tell us any snippets of info that you can!! pretty please!
th_DANCE.gif
did you see the mini sets at all? and if so are the pigment exciting this year?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I can't find any news or pictures
th_dunno.gif
ssad.gif

This is so weird!

i'm so frustrated right now!
tong.gif
sneaky.gif

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I really hope that they don't! I was really excited for some of the products and I hope to see them come back. I am going to keep hoping!
smiles.gif

Absofrickinlootely!

Quote:

This sounds so gorgeous. I hope they will have some in the blue/green/gold and red tartan theme...I love that combo
th_thb5ed765e.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:

My computer died last week, meaning I had to get a new one. My bf got laid off work completely unexpectedly, so I'm now the only earner in our house. Last night, I left my cell phone in a taxi, so I have to get that canceled and go buy a new one. Dreaming of new Mac collections is basically the sunshine in my life right now. So please, I beg you, have some pity and tell us what we can expect from the collection.

spunky

you know, i'd give up sex AND chocolate if we could get the colour story just now! i'll take one for the team
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
My computer died last week, meaning I had to get a new one. My bf got laid off work completely unexpectedly, so I'm now the only earner in our house. Last night, I left my cell phone in a taxi, so I have to get that canceled and go buy a new one. Dreaming of new Mac collections is basically the sunshine in my life right now. So please, I beg you, have some pity and tell us what we can expect from the collection.

th_hug.gif
i'm sorry that things aren't that great for you right now. Please give this woman some mac info!
tong.gif

bis

Quote:

th_hug.gif
Sorry to hear that, bad things tend to come in multiples. I hope things change soon for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
you know, i'd give up sex AND chocolate if we could get the colour story just now! i'll take one for the team
tong.gif

That's a lot at once, what happened to haggling?
winks.gif