MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Bella Mac

I can't wait for this collection either. I am a sucker anything plaid and Christmas collections! I'm so curious to see the colors.

panther27

I'm really surprised there's no color story out for this yet
th_dunno.gif
Can't wait for it
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Please, please, please let the packaging be amazing, along with great products of course. I am really hoping for a fabulous MAC take on tartan patterns with a twist.

iagree.gif
100%! Hope it's going to be fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Mac
I can't wait for this collection either. I am a sucker anything plaid and Christmas collections! I'm so curious to see the colors.

iagree.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I'm really surprised there's no color story out for this yet
th_dunno.gif
Can't wait for it
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Are we going to know more after Erin's next update? Did she say it's going to be mid September? I can hardly wait! LOL
th_DANCE.gif

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
iagree.gif
100%! Hope it's going to be fantastic!

iagree.gif

Are we going to know more after Erin's next update? Did she say it's going to be mid September? I can hardly wait! LOL
th_DANCE.gif

Yes indeed we'll know then!!! If not sooner I hope.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
its almost the end of august and no info! i am so surprised nothing is out there yet!

perhaps some info will start sneaking around at the start of September. But at least we know that when the lovely Erin has her update she will share all!
smiles.gif

Almus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
perhaps some info will start sneaking around at the start of September. But at least we know that when the lovely Erin has her update she will share all!
smiles.gif

Has Erine, by any chance, a Fan Club? Cause I totally want to sign in! (maybe Hergreyness too?
th_DANCE.gif
).

I just new info cause lately it has been a weird period for me. I am no longer interested in any product from FF except for the e/l and I will only get 1 e/s, 1 l/g and maybe the gps from VV. I hoped those two collection would be awesome for me, but by the time the swatches are coming up, I am losing interest
ssad.gif

Pleaze, new info to cheer me up
angelic.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almus
Has Erine, by any chance, a Fan Club? Cause I totally want to sign in! (maybe Hergreyness too?
th_DANCE.gif
).

Yes i think these two members should have their own stickies with all their pics and info of all the new upcoming collections and anything they can share with us!

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Yes i think these two members should have their own stickies with all their pics and info of all the new upcoming collections and anything they can share with us!

I 100% Agree!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almus
th_DANCE.gif
).

Quote:

how about a team erine/hergreyness smiley? our ladies rock so hard!
greengrin.gif

cutemiauw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
everybody who is a Specktra member rocks!
smiles.gif
we're all awesome!
tong.gif

iagree.gif
I learned so much from you
yes.gif
specktra_rocks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
LOL guys i'm getting antsy with the lack of info for the holiday collections. I need my MAC spoilers!!!

yup!
mac_addict.gif

Eurydice

I think we don't have info yet garding this collection due to the controversy with Rodarte: if MAC "has lost" one of their Fall collections, they have to delay any information regarding the following ones...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurydice
I think we don't have info yet garding this collection due to the controversy with Rodarte: if MAC "has lost" one of their Fall collections, they have to delay any information regarding the following ones...

Maybe they're making some last minute changes so that they can include some of the planned Rodarte products in the Christmas or winter collections? (I mean, they have to get rid of that stuff sooner rather than later, since it expires...)

th_thstars.gif

singer82

I'm actually scared to see the holiday collections. I told myself after VV and UD's book of shadows I'd take a break for the rest of the year.
But
mac_addict.gif
so maybe its more realistic to say I'm only getting a few things lol

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82
I'm actually scared to see the holiday collections. I told myself after VV and UD's book of shadows I'd take a break for the rest of the year.
But
mac_addict.gif
so maybe its more realistic to say I'm only getting a few things lol

I said the exact same thing! But, I think I'll skip the UD book of shadows and use that money on this collection instead. The prospect is more exciting, and I don't think I'll use this BoS- just like what happened with the past ones I got rid of.