MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

tamarindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
you know, i'd give up sex AND chocolate if we could get the colour story just now! i'll take one for the team
tong.gif

If I did that my boyfriend would hate my MAC addiction so much more than he does now...

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
That's a lot at once, what happened to haggling?
winks.gif

i'm making a HUGE sacrafice so the MAC gods will give us some info!
tong.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm making a HUGE sacrafice so the MAC gods will give us some info!
tong.gif

Maybe they are playing hard to get
graucho.gif

So I hope they better get on with it, before we forget about the collection. But on the other hand, if it takes until Erins update we get the info and the swatches at the same time.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Maybe they are playing hard to get
graucho.gif

So I hope they better get on with it, before we forget about the collection. But on the other hand, if it takes until Erins update we get the info and the swatches at the same time.

so very true! God bless Erin and her swatches!
smiles.gif

Almus

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
My computer died last week, meaning I had to get a new one. My bf got laid off work completely unexpectedly, so I'm now the only earner in our house. Last night, I left my cell phone in a taxi, so I have to get that canceled and go buy a new one. Dreaming of new Mac collections is basically the sunshine in my life right now. So please, I beg you, have some pity and tell us what we can expect from the collection.

That's not cool, hope better times will come back soon
th_hug.gif

Sex & chocolate vs. MAC color story is serious business idd. I hope so many great products ... c'mon .... gimme sth! I am passing VV and FF eventually, so I really need descriptions and yummy swatches!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
so very true! God bless Erin and her swatches!
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

And katred, I'm so sorry to hear about your recent misfortune. Things will look up though.
th_hug.gif
th_cheerup.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
lol.gif
Love it how everyone is so anxious to hear new info! I cannot stay in my pants either!
th_happy1.gif

I am more than anxious! I have been having dreams about this collection three nights in a row now! This is getting really bad.... Mid-sept. has to get here NOW.
tong.gif
cutey.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapinachick111
you guys have no idea how amazing it is!!! i've seen it all and it is holiday!! they will even be selling a stoy book called a tartan tale... with amazing visuals!!! everything will be tartan .. even the brush bags!!!

What a tease! Tell us more!!!
mac_addict.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the reassuring words, everyone... no TT update, but it does help reading a friendly comment

th_hug.gif

I guess for now I have to be content dreaming of the rolling hills and ancient castles...

HOTasFCUK

Has HerGreyness been posting lately? I feel like i havne't seen anything from her this week. She always gets good info and pics too!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Has HerGreyness been posting lately? I feel like i havne't seen anything from her this week. She always gets good info and pics too!

no i haven't seen her this week
nope.gif
perhaps she has more exciting life outside specktra than what i do?!
tong.gif
lol!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK

She is usually testing products for future collections (more than half a year away) so I guess she can't help us here.

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
She is usually testing products for future collections (more than half a year away) so I guess she can't help us here.

Yup i remember her saying they are already starting on some 2012 stuff! I want to know what it is but do we need to by dying in anticipation with two years to go? A Tartan Tale is almost exactly 2 months away and we're going nuts! Can you imagine if we knew all the info for 2 years!!??? Double edged sword, i tell you!

And everytime i'm on the main forum page for the Color Collectiosn, when i've seen that Susanne or Erine have posted and bumped the thread to the top of the page, i immediatly get all excited that something new has been posted!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
you guys have no idea how amazing it is!!! i've seen it all and it is holiday!! they will even be selling a stoy book called a tartan tale... with amazing visuals!!! everything will be tartan .. even the brush bags!!!

That is awesome news!!! I so cannot wait for more info on Tartan Tale! I'm also dying for the promotional images!!!

banana1234

Quote:

you cant drop this bombshell on us and then disappear! i can't take it! tell us more! come back!

stop teasing me !

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
you cant drop this bombshell on us and then disappear! i can't take it! tell us more! come back!

stop teasing me !

Haha- I feel the same way!
lol.gif
Come back!!!
cutey.gif

laylalovesmac

^Thanks!

I have to say, I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for a purple (what else is new?) But, this looks good, too, and it will make me pick up a nude (which I have been meaning to do) because I will be getting it just for the name.
love.gif