MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

laylalovesmac

^They have been doing nudes a lot lately, huh? I can live with it, but I hope they push the envelope with the other shades.
yes.gif

panther27

Yeah,they have.Some nudes are okay,but I do wish for something different!Especially with this collection,there is some great potential for this
yes.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Yeah,they have.Some nudes are okay,but I do wish for something different!Especially with this collection,there is some great potential for this
yes.gif

Uh-huh- it definitely has potential.
yes.gif
I am REALLY looking forward to this collection. Dare I say it, more than Disney!
shockt.gif
I can see spending big money on this- but I am DYING for more info!!!
ssad.gif

SmokeSignal16

Yeah I agree some more info would be nice so I know how to budget! I have done some BIG hauls the past couple of the bigger collections so this would help a lot so I know if I can really cut back elsewhere. Or I may just have a sale thread and call it a day lol!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Yeah I agree some more info would be nice so I know how to budget! I have done some BIG hauls the past couple of the bigger collections so this would help a lot so I know if I can really cut back elsewhere. Or I may just have a sale thread and call it a day lol!

Precisely! I need to know how much VV I can buy!

LMD84

yes i need to budget also. my budgets have been really annoying recently though because the collections are so much bigger! FF is hue for goodness sakes! and VV!

spunky

still no info?
crybaby.gif

come on mac! we're getting desperate here!

from what em said aaaaaages ago, this won't be a pale/nudey/BORING collection. lets face it, beige tartan? no.

and don't say burberry - the only people in scotland who wear that generally look like this:
chav.jpg

classy
shockt.gif

Anneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky

and don't say burberry - the only people in scotland who wear that generally look like this:
chav.jpg

classy
shockt.gif

That made me laugh.
smiles.gif

Last year I bought a Tartan skirt at ness - in bright green/pink.
winks.gif

Dedfinitely not 'classy' - but fun!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
hello! I can tell you the pigments (I'm guessing from the colour collection as they're full sized) are super freaking amazing smokey hotness in a jar!

The 3 of them are all really dark kinda blackened shades. Later we've all seen pics from A&O. The Family Crest is dark with gold shimmer and Moonlight Night is just wow. Possibly my fave pigment ever. It's like a blackened green. Stunning!

These are just my first impressions from playing around with them, but I'm really excited!

took me aaaaages to find that! Em says we get Later., but HerGreyness says we don't
th_dunno.gif
maybe we'll get later AND the blackened purple HerGreyness was telling us about?
graucho.gif

Camnagem

My FF haul was tiny, my interest in VV is fading...I really need some info here!

My MAC money is ending up in Chanel's pocket more and more lately, but this collection could be huge for me. Please MAC, share some info!

SOS.gif

MzzRach

Want. Photos. Now. Please.

This is the only MAC collection I am really excited about right now. Bring the Tartan!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Want. Photos. Now. Please.

This is the only MAC collection I am really excited about right now. Bring the Tartan!

iagree.gif
i am loosing patience mac!
tong.gif

peachsuns

No new info yet? OK, I'm going back to sleep.
sleepy.gif
NOT! Hehe.
I'm most excited for this and VV collection right now.
yes.gif
I'm dying to know more about this collection.
choochoo.gif
Help us please, MAC?

iheartmakeup

oh I can tell you some things!

her blooming cheek blush is just about the brightest pink I have ever seen!
my highland honey blush is a peach shade

and there's these
th_DANCE.gif

P1030217.jpg

Moonlight Night & The Family Crest

iheartmakeup

Quote:
Thank you Em!Those pigments are
th_worship.gif

no worries! yeah they are rad
greengrin.gif
I tried to swatch but lighting was terrible. I'll try again in the morning.

panther27

I keep maximizing my screen to get an even better look at these!I most definately want both of those pigments,and those blushes sound wicked nice
th_DANCE.gif

iheartmakeup

Quote:
I keep maximizing my screen to get an even better look at these!I most definately want both of those pigments,and those blushes sound wicked nice
th_DANCE.gif

is the photo a bit big? I'm travelling with a little netbook and I can't judge the size of pictures I post, it's really annoying!

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
is the photo a bit big? I'm travelling with a little netbook and I can't judge the size of pictures I post, it's really annoying!

Oh no,it looks good,not too big at all!