MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

MzzRach

Em - thank you for the pigment photos. GORGEOUS!

I think I am gonna be in trouble with this collection if everything is as yummy as those pigments.

peachsuns

Thank you so much iheartmakeup!
heart.gif
You made my day!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Any chance that we can see her blooming cheek and my highland honey or anything you would like to share with us?
th_worship.gif

Susanne

Both pigments for me, please
greengrin.gif

Come on, I will have a super busy coming week - can we get news and pics tomorrow??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Em - thank you for the pigment photos. GORGEOUS!

I think I am gonna be in trouble with this collection if everything is as yummy as those pigments.

werd.gif

iheartmakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Thank you so much iheartmakeup!
heart.gif
You made my day!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Any chance that we can see her blooming cheek and my highland honey or anything you would like to share with us?
th_worship.gif

everything else is at my relatives house, I should have them back soon
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Thank you so much, Em! Can't wait for more!
heart.gif

I will definitely be getting Moonlight Night (
love.gif
) but probably not Family Crest - too boring and neutral for me
lol.gif

And I'm now undecided on the blushes. I don't normally go for bright pink or peach.... We'll see with swatches, I guess.

From what we've seen so far, I will definitely be getting Moonlight Night and Faerie Glen! But, dare I say it, I want to spend more!!! Come on, MAC!
cutey.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Do I see some duochrome in the Family Crest pigment? Or is that wishful thinking on my part?
lol.gif

If there's a duochrome, I will have to break down, I think.
yes.gif

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
oh I can tell you some things!

her blooming cheek blush is just about the brightest pink I have ever seen!
my highland honey blush is a peach shade

and there's these
th_DANCE.gif

P1030217.jpg

Moonlight Night & The Family Crest

thank you so much for the pictures! holy crap batman, this collection is gonna be spectrakular. I am drooling
mac_haul.gif
drools.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I keep maximizing my screen to get an even better look at these!I most definately want both of those pigments,and those blushes sound wicked nice
th_DANCE.gif

OHMYGOSH - I agree, they are Gorgeous! I need a swatch on skin - pretty please. And, I color shade description would be great too.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:

P1030217.jpg

Moonlight Night & The Family Crest

thud.gif

The day this collection comes out, I'm buying those so fast they're not even making it to the counter.

thud.gif

Quote:
her blooming cheek blush is just about the brightest pink I have ever seen! my highland honey blush is a peach shade

Wow. Is HBC brighter than Azalea? That is currently my be-all, end-all of bright blushes. I'm surprised at how wearable it actually is... Hm... If it's different enough, I could probably justify this... As for MHH, I have a few peach blushes already. Then again, I passed on Instant Chic because I had peach colours already and I've found myself regretting it. I'd hate to regret something else so soon after
tong.gif

HOTasFCUK

Those pigments are exciting and something new! I own nothing in a blue or teal but that pigment is drawing me in to do something different with my makeup!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Ohhhh those pigments are f*cking gorgeous! I have a feeling this collection will do me in lol.

iagree.gif