MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

chinkee21

Oooh! So so excited for this collection if it's indeed the holiday one, if not...then I am still excited all the same! Woot, woot!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
how long have mac been doing mes with the holiday collections? i know for sure since 2007... but what about 2006 and before? i just wish they'd take a break from the mes. i do like the ones i have but i don't use them that often. plus i feel like they are quite expencive for what they are...

Since 2007.

And 2000 was the first time they were releasing so called holiday palettes.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Since 2007.

And 2000 was the first time they were releasing so called holiday palettes.

aha! thank you!
smiles.gif

crystalclear

Just in time for St Andrews day and possibly the one time I will be able to buy the entire collection without my Dad moaning about money being "wasted" on makeup.

DollyGirl92

I like the sound of this collection it could be so pretty and made to look so classy. I hope they put a good amount of gold in it, I love gold

QueenOfSnark

I'm seriously hoping with this collection there will be a true red eyeshadow included. Not red-pink, not magenta, not fuschia, but BAM IN YO FACE red.
smiles.gif

LittleMaryJane

I think they could do some really awesome stuff with this collection.

I also think enough time has passed since TTB that I'm back to wanting new mac BAD. Didn't take me long
greengrin.gif

LMD84

i only have one red shadow and that is the red in the danger zone mes that came out in 2008 for the holiday collection. and that is a stunning red. but would love more!
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Me too and I haven't worn that red eyeshadow in my Danger Zone MES yet.

you shoudl break that baby out! i wore it the other day with grape pigment in the crease for a change. usually i just wear it with the black part of the shadow in the crease
smiles.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfSnark
I'm seriously hoping with this collection there will be a true red eyeshadow included. Not red-pink, not magenta, not fuschia, but BAM IN YO FACE red.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Great minds think alike! I have been wondering when will MAC do a true red eyeshadow!

I think the tough part with a true red shadow is that there's a significant portion of the MAC-buying population that experiences eye irritation/problems with red pigments. That being said, I'm luckily not one of them...and I'd LOVE to see a true red shadow as well!
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i only have one red shadow and that is the red in the danger zone mes that came out in 2008 for the holiday collection. and that is a stunning red.
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

DollyGirl92

I love the idea of red but I know it would probably irritate my eyes soo badly!

*OT anyone else watching BGT? this song is making me hate the world cup already*

yazerella

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92

*OT anyone else watching BGT? this song is making me hate the world cup already*

Lol, I muted the TV when they started performing that song. Just no. No.
team_no.gif
lol.

MAC really have an opportunity to do something magical with this collection. I hope it doesn't disappoint!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92

i stay away from show like BGT! it just annoys me and i hate the sob stories that they put with each act!

Latest posts