MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I'd like to see Coco, Deckchair, Night Light, Naval Blue and Softwashed in the pigment sets.

Night Light alone would make me get the set. I just hope they make one w/o or at least with less browns in them....

purrtykitty

I wouldn't mind a neutral one, as long as it was good neutrals like Coco, Coco Beach, Gold Dusk (even though that was released last year, I could use another), ooh, and Brass and Bronze!! See...I already did the work for ya, MAC! Just kick production into gear!

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Yup and i remember a few years back Sarah Jessica Parker wore this wild tartan dress from Alexander McQueen. And even Coach released a line called Poppy in the last year with tons of plaids and tartans so i guess the trend has made its way over to MAC! I can see lots of true red's (Queen's Sin anyone?) and forest green for smoked out eyes and even nails.

Love the holiday collections and always can't wait to see what's in the mini sets. I hope they don't do any mini eyeliners like those stupid soft sparkle ones or whatever they were called. If they do decide to do them, it should be mini pearlglides. Those go on like a dream! Or even mini greasepaint sticks would be hot. If they put in Kitchmas (sp?) in the mini pigment sets, i swear someone at MAC will get shot! Enough with that damn pigment!
angry.gif

I would love mini paint pots, dazzleglasses, lipsticks, even mini MSF's! Could you imagine a mini MSF kit that comes with a 187 se!?? How perfect would that be????
drools.gif

I love all of your ideas!!! You should work for MAC
graucho.gif
Mini GPS and pearlglides especially would be so amazing!
smiles.gif

LMAO @ the Kitschmas comment
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
I agree!!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hey if somebody puts melon, gold stroke or cocomotion in the pigment sets this year i'll go crazy! and bloody antique gold glitter!

or Satin Taupe
cry.gif
lol.gif

Visi

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I wouldn't mind a neutral one, as long as it was good neutrals like Coco, Coco Beach, Gold Dusk (even though that was released last year, I could use another), ooh, and Brass and Bronze!! See...I already did the work for ya, MAC! Just kick production into gear!

I would be ALL over a neutral pigment set that includes Coco AND Coco Beach!
yes.gif

Or a mini Cremesheen Collection
heart.gif

Camnagem

Mini Cremesheen Set
heart.gif

Mini Dazzleglass Set
heart.gif

Mini MSF's
heart.gif

Mini Pearlglide Set
heart.gif

Mini Greasepaint Set
heart.gif

What great ideas! I'd also really love a mini lip pencil set.

I LOVE MAC mini sets. I wish they would bring in a new set each holiday collection. They'd have to have the lipglasses every year though, I adore those and won't give them up.
lol.gif

Visi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Mini Cremesheen Set
heart.gif

Mini Dazzleglass Set
heart.gif

Mini MSF's
heart.gif

Mini Pearlglide Set
heart.gif

Mini Greasepaint Set
heart.gif

What great ideas! I'd also really love a mini lip pencil set.

I LOVE MAC mini sets. I wish they would bring in a new set each holiday collection. They'd have to have the lipglasses every year though, I adore those and won't give them up.
lol.gif

I hadn't thought of that! That would be so awesome
th_DANCE.gif

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
^ I would love mini anything. How about mini Paint Pot set?
cutey.gif

That'll be soo cute!! I want mini paint pots!!
drools.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
I love all of your ideas!!! You should work for MAC
graucho.gif
Mini GPS and pearlglides especially would be so amazing!
smiles.gif

LMAO @ the Kitschmas comment
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
I agree!!!

Awwww you're sweet! Nah i'm just another crazy MAC fan like the rest f everyone here! Just have a few MAC dreams and fantasies when i get bored at work LOL

I just want them to make a mini everything. That way we get to try everything because i can barely put a dent in my $5,000+ MAC collection and i'm always still buying more!

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Awwww you're sweet! Nah i'm just another crazy MAC fan like the rest f everyone here! Just have a few MAC dreams and fantasies when i get bored at work LOL

I just want them to make a mini everything. That way we get to try everything because i can barely put a dent in my $5,000+ MAC collection and i'm always still buying more!

love.gif
th_hug.gif
Exactly!
lol.gif
The mini-sets are always a good way to try a variety of colours, that's why I love the holiday collections so
heart.gif
greengrin.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
or Satin Taupe
cry.gif
lol.gif

Quote:
Dare I say Shadowy Lady
winks.gif

aaaaaaaaaad Deep Truth
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
love.gif
th_hug.gif
Exactly!
lol.gif
The mini-sets are always a good way to try a variety of colours, that's why I love the holiday collections so
heart.gif
greengrin.gif

iagree.gif
so true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
aaaaaaaaaad Deep Truth
winks.gif

argh! don't mention deep truth! i have like 3-4 of the things!
tong.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
argh! don't mention deep truth! i have like 3-4 of the things!
tong.gif

I *only* have two and feel I got lucky
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
I *only* have two and feel I got lucky
winks.gif

yeah you deffo got lucky!
tong.gif
if i knew how much mac loved to promote this colour i would never have bought it in pan form myself!

spunky

you know, i'm starting to think that the ladies [and gents?] on here have better ideas for products than mac do! i sincerely hope someone from mac's R&D team is reading them because they rock
greengrin.gif

Miss Dynamite

Ooooh, mini Perky, Cash Flow and Nice Vice Paint Pots, mini Lightscapade MSF, mini pastel Greasepaint Sticks (including a pink one) and a extra super jumbo sized Comet Blue Dazzleglass!

Latest posts