MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i stay away from show like BGT! it just annoys me and i hate the sob stories that they put with each act!

YES! and i hate the sickly sweet children that they always seem to wheel out for these shows.
that said, stavros flatley from last year still make me laugh
greengrin.gif

red eyeshadow sounds nice, but i'd have to be reeeeally careful with it so i don't look like i have conjunctivitis!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by EriksDarkAngel
I am going to get EVERYTHING.

I don't care how much. EVERYTHING.

We will remind you!
winks.gif

LouLou69

I wonder if this is where the idea that there was going to be aVivienne Westwood collection came from- she is of course famous for her tartan and mini kilts
I am hoping for some new MSF's or some good repromotes
msf_addict.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou69
I wonder if this is where the idea that there was going to be aVivienne Westwood collection came from- she is of course famous for her tartan and mini kilts
msf_addict.gif

me too! i think i'd prefer new or repromotes of seeeriously LE items, not the usual suspects
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
me too! i think i'd prefer new or repromotes of seeeriously LE items, not the usual suspects
yes.gif

iagree.gif

romi79_2008

I`m curious about this collection, because I only bought from the permanent line this year, nothing limited edition got me, and I`m looking forward to see the palettes .
Oh i would love, love some cremesheen glosses mini-that I would buy for sure

QueenOfSnark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
Have you tried red brick? its an orange based red but more of a red then a magenta or red pink....

Hmm, I'll have to try it out. The only true red shadow I've seen (and thus have) is MUFE's Scarlet #99, which I LOVE.

I've never heard of red pigments causing irritation. I wonder what the cause is?

I think I'd be happy with an eyeshadow palette for this collection that had a mix of reds, greens, and blues. In fact I'd be surprised if something like that isn't included in this collection.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
I`m curious about this collection, because I only bought from the permanent line this year, nothing limited edition got me, and I`m looking forward to see the palettes .
Oh i would love, love some cremesheen glosses mini-that I would buy for sure

that would be a dream come true! or mini dazzleglasses!
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
that would be a dream come true! or mini dazzleglasses!
smiles.gif

oh mini cremesheen or dazzleglasses would be wonderful!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I love my mini lipglasses! Give me more minis!!
th_crazy.gif

hee hee! i love them too! it's a great chance to try out new colours
smiles.gif

Soul Unique

Quote:
i only have one red shadow and that is the red in the danger zone mes that came out in 2008 for the holiday collection. and that is a stunning red. but would love more!
smiles.gif

Ditto!

It is a stunning red, but haven't worn it anywhere myself!

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou69
msf_addict.gif

Yup and i remember a few years back Sarah Jessica Parker wore this wild tartan dress from Alexander McQueen. And even Coach released a line called Poppy in the last year with tons of plaids and tartans so i guess the trend has made its way over to MAC! I can see lots of true red's (Queen's Sin anyone?) and forest green for smoked out eyes and even nails.

Love the holiday collections and always can't wait to see what's in the mini sets. I hope they don't do any mini eyeliners like those stupid soft sparkle ones or whatever they were called. If they do decide to do them, it should be mini pearlglides. Those go on like a dream! Or even mini greasepaint sticks would be hot. If they put in Kitchmas (sp?) in the mini pigment sets, i swear someone at MAC will get shot! Enough with that damn pigment!
angry.gif

I would love mini paint pots, dazzleglasses, lipsticks, even mini MSF's! Could you imagine a mini MSF kit that comes with a 187 se!?? How perfect would that be????
drools.gif

LMD84

hey if somebody puts melon, gold stroke or cocomotion in the pigment sets this year i'll go crazy! and bloody antique gold glitter!

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Yup and i remember a few years back Sarah Jessica Parker wore this wild tartan dress from Alexander McQueen. And even Coach released a line called Poppy in the last year with tons of plaids and tartans so i guess the trend has made its way over to MAC! I can see lots of true red's (Queen's Sin anyone?) and forest green for smoked out eyes and even nails.

Love the holiday collections and always can't wait to see what's in the mini sets. I hope they don't do any mini eyeliners like those stupid soft sparkle ones or whatever they were called. If they do decide to do them, it should be mini pearlglides. Those go on like a dream! Or even mini greasepaint sticks would be hot. If they put in Kitchmas (sp?) in the mini pigment sets, i swear someone at MAC will get shot! Enough with that damn pigment!
angry.gif

I would love mini paint pots, dazzleglasses, lipsticks, even mini MSF's! Could you imagine a mini MSF kit that comes with a 187 se!?? How perfect would that be????
drools.gif

Mini MSFs sounds too cute!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
And if they come with 187se, that would be perfect. Great idea.
thmbup.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
hey if somebody puts melon, gold stroke or cocomotion in the pigment sets this year i'll go crazy! and bloody antique gold glitter!

I agree! Or tan, rose, or anything that has been there before! Make room for something new! Or if MAC wants to make more money, release brand new LE pigments in the mini sets. That way, you have to buy them in order to have them since they were never released before! On second thought, bad idea for our bank accounts!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:

Absolutely agreed! I think Cocomotion is supposed to be discontinued anyway (was in the goodbye section of the Canadian web site), so at least that's one off the list.

If they're doing tartan, why not have reds and blues and greens? Hell, have a glitter with a bunch of 'em just for fun. I'd try it.

Leven

I want a mini pigment set with the actual colors of Tartan in them <3

C'mon MAC, its the PERFECT time for a really cool and REALLY RED pigment ^_^

Karen_B

I'd like to see Coco, Deckchair, Night Light, Naval Blue and Softwashed in the pigment sets.

Latest posts