MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

laylalovesmac

^Yeah- I'm dying to hear about the pigment sets!
th_thstars.gif

peachsuns

Thank you so much for the pictures, bbgillian!
heart.gif
They make me
th_drool.gif
greengrin.gif

Could you tell us the finish or anything about the pink lipstick (Cut a Caper) if possible? Is it pigmented?
It looks so dreamy!
thud.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Thank you so much for the pictures, bbgillian!
heart.gif
They make me
th_drool.gif
greengrin.gif

Could you tell us the finish or anything about the pink lipstick (Cut a Caper) if possible? Is it pigmented?
It looks so dreamy!
thud.gif

Yes- finish + pigmentation would be great!
thud.gif

spunky

bbgillian you are a superstar! thanks so much!
greengrin.gif

ahhh can't wait to get my paws on these, everything looks so pretty
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
bbgillian you rock! Thank you for the pictures! Everything that I am seeing from this collection is amazing!

iagree.gif

LMD84

this is a potential stoopid question however is the gloss a dazzleglass creme? i don't have enough time to read all posts right now because i'm at work! if it is an d/g creme then i shall certaintly skip because i hate those things!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
this is a potential stoopid question however is the gloss a dazzleglass creme? i don't have enough time to read all posts right now because i'm at work! if it is an d/g creme then i shall certaintly skip because i hate those things!

In the name info we have so far, it looks like it is a collection of DGC...
th_dunno.gif

However, the gloss is leaning on a superglass box, which Gone Romancin' obviously isn't...
cutey.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
In the name info we have so far, it looks like it is a collection of DGC...
th_dunno.gif

However, the gloss is leaning on a superglass box, which Gone Romancin' obviously isn't...
cutey.gif

thanks!
smiles.gif
weird! i wouldnt buy it if it is a superglass either because i wasn't a fan of those! i'm fussy!
tong.gif

Redaddict

th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif

Oh oh. I have just skimmed through this thread and I love everything I've seen. I think I am going to want everything!

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I'm hoping that Cut A Caper is either a Cremesheen or a Amplified Creme. I have been into Cremesheen lipsticks lately.

Cremesheen would be great!
yes.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
yes.gif

You know it's funny, because up until this year, I didn't care for Cremesheens. I found they bled a lot on my lips, even more than lustres, and I wasn't excited by the colour range that was available in the regular line.

However, since they have been including so many CS finishes in the limited edition programs this year, I've really gotten to like them. They do bleed, no question, but that's why we have lip liner. And while I'm still not thrilled by the regular colours (only ones I have are Brave Red and Party Line), some of the LE ones (Go For It!, Kittenish) have been super-pretty. So yeah, I'm hoping for more LE Cremesheens with this collection.

alinabina

im so excited for this collection! i thought it would be boring until i saw the pictures... oh my god those blushes and the lipstick are beauuuuutiful i cant wait! but i might skip the pink blush (i forgot the name...) because i just recently got dollymix and thought they might be similar. cant wait to see what else this collection has to offer
greengrin.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
You know it's funny, because up until this year, I didn't care for Cremesheens. I found they bled a lot on my lips, even more than lustres, and I wasn't excited by the colour range that was available in the regular line.

However, since they have been including so many CS finishes in the limited edition programs this year, I've really gotten to like them. They do bleed, no question, but that's why we have lip liner. And while I'm still not thrilled by the regular colours (only ones I have are Brave Red and Party Line), some of the LE ones (Go For It!, Kittenish) have been super-pretty. So yeah, I'm hoping for more LE Cremesheens with this collection.

Don't forget Hang Up!
smiles.gif
I love cremesheens, they are my favorite lipstick finish from Mac. On me they don't bleed at all. I agree there have been some lovely new shades now.
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I'm hoping that Cut A Caper is either a Cremesheen or a Amplified Creme. I have been into Cremesheen lipsticks lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
yes.gif

yes i hope it is a cremesheen! i love that finish!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
maybe i'm the odd one out, i like amplified creams and lustres!

i do like lustres! however they never last very long on my lips!