MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgillian
I'm so happy to see everyone loves the lippie.. here's another pic of it.. just because I love her too much.. I took like 100 pics of her the other day..
th_DANCE.gif

T2CMFmXaRaXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

You are delightfully tormenting us
lol.gif

I usually delete the picture for space sake, but yeah, she gets more eye time from me
love.gif

Thanks

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I'm hoping that Cut A Caper is either a Cremesheen or a Amplified Creme. I have been into Cremesheen lipsticks lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Cremesheen would be great!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes i hope it is a cremesheen! i love that finish!

I'm also hoping for a cremesheen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
maybe i'm the odd one out, i like amplified creams and lustres!

those were my old favs until I was converted to cremesheens!
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I want a matching nail polish for that lipstick!

YES. I would buy that. For sure.
yes.gif
That kind of 60s-retro-candy-pink is a color I'm loving right now.
choochoo.gif

LMD84

yes a matching polish is a great idea! don't zoya have lots of awesome pinks! perhaps that can be our challenge! to find the matching polish!
smiles.gif

shontay07108

I can handle cremesheens, but lustre is my favorite. As long as it's not Satin or Matte. Frost is hit or miss with me (mostly miss, but I'd still try it). I can't stop looking at the pic of Cut a Caper.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes a matching polish is a great idea! don't zoya have lots of awesome pinks! perhaps that can be our challenge! to find the matching polish!
smiles.gif

Maybe China Glaze has one? I'm just getting into them. I tried a couple of their sparkly polishes before and hated it. Took forever to dry and still smudged. Their cream polishes, though are tops. It's taken me away from my beloved OPI.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I can handle cremesheens, but lustre is my favorite. As long as it's not Satin or Matte. Frost is hit or miss with me (mostly miss, but I'd still try it). I can't stop looking at the pic of Cut a Caper.

yes.gif
me too, on all of the above
winks.gif

hawaii02

I love Zoya! I am wearing their Austine right now!

My favorite lippies have to be Amplified Cremes. That is a beautiful lip color!!

Shadowy Lady

I love the lipstick and the peach blush. I'm gonna be a chicken and say that I'm scared of the bright pink one :p

I hope the lippie is an amp cream, that's my fave MAC lipstick formula, followed by mattes and then satins.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbecker87
I noticed on the Vogue UK site, they have a picture of "The Faerie Glen." Looks good!!!

Beauty_WK_1.jpg

we also have this picture from a few pages back
graucho.gif

Karen_B

I love the cremesheens - they and the lustres are my favourite finish. I have a few frosts and they work OK for me. The last day I bought my first matte - Lady Danger!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
both lipsticks we've seen so far are lovely looking but i still want more! MOAR!
greengrin.gif

Me too!!! And I'm DYING to know about the finishes....
sneaky.gif
Let's hope there aren't any frosts *fingers crossed*

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
That pink lipstick is FANTASTIC.

this pink lipstick sent me looking for my old samples (I mean old as in finished, worked on samples).. and yes, I found it -- mine is cremesheen formula, and the color is not really pink, it is a pinky coral -- and it is a perfectly lovely color. It has gone thru three name changes as has the peach blush.. lol. Lots of changes since last year, but the products look delicious still
yes.gif
graucho.gif