MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I and I am pretty excited about that green pigment with the gel liner and brush. I've been meaning to buy a liner brush like that! Oh man, bring it on now! Ok, not really b/c I'm broke, but still!

You can save up. I really wish the green pigment was Partylicious but I suspect it might be Teal p/g. I would flip if it Partylicious b/c I didn't get that when I should have.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
th_LMAO.gif
I thought it was just carbon e/s, too
tong.gif

Yes! Me, too!
lol.gif

Quote:
You can save up. I really wish the green pigment was Partylicious but I suspect it might be Teal p/g. I would flip if it Partylicious b/c I didn't get that when I should have.

Teal would be an awesome choice as well
winks.gif

Shoegal-fr

Pretty much everything?

LOL. Trying not to be the only one in this madness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Photos finally!!!!!!! Thank you!

Now to figure out what I will get.........

Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door
No, you're not the only one. I've kept on reading this thread in hope that there will be something AMAZING, but I'm not in love yet.
th_dunno.gif

Okay, I saw the pictures of the sets. Now I'm interested!
th_DANCE.gif

shontay07108

Quote:

I passed on Partylicious, but I wouldn't mind having it. Have they put products from collaborations in holiday sets before?

Susanne

Quote:
I passed on Partylicious, but I wouldn't mind having it. Have they put products from collaborations in holiday sets before?

I don't think so. But I am not sure.

Shoegal-fr

I can think of Milk pigment (from HK) having been repromoted... or am i just hallucinating?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

MzzRach

Quote:
Yes! Me, too!
lol.gif

Teal would be an awesome choice as well
winks.gif

It would be, if they brought back the original gorgeous, rich Teal pigment. The new formula, I don't think is nearly as stunning as the original.

Shoegal-fr

When did they change the formula?

Quote:
It would be, if they brought back the original gorgeous, rich Teal pigment. The new formula, I don't think is nearly as stunning as the original.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
I can think of Milk pigment (from HK) having been repromoted... or am i just hallucinating?

i think you're right
yes.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:

Quote:

Loaded questions, I have to think on this.

I do remember something about Milk in HKitty and then coming back out, but I can't find anything so far to back up my statement. Someone will know.

MzzRach

Quote:
When did they change the formula?

I don't know exactly when (either with the new pigment jars or before) but within the last couple of years, I think. There are some comparison swatches floating around that show them side by side. Big difference, IMO.

Shoegal-fr

Good thing i got it then!

Quote:
I don't know exactly when (either with the new pigment jars or before) but within the last couple of years, I think. There are some comparison swatches floating around that show them side by side. Big difference, IMO.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
I just can't stop staring at the pictures, seriously. It's insane!

me neither! i bookmarked it
greengrin.gif

spunky

Quote:
I just can't stop staring at the pictures, seriously. It's insane!

haha same! they're so nice looking huh? anyone decided what they want yet?

i'm leaning towards the cool palette, the cool pigments, the pink lip bag and the 'colourful' palette. plus the colour collection
th_wink3.gif

i might get a brush set, but i prefer fullsize.

Shoegal-fr

Seriously, i'm leaning towards... everything. I'm saving up for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
haha same! they're so nice looking huh? anyone decided what they want yet?

i'm leaning towards the cool palette, the cool pigments, the pink lip bag and the 'colourful' palette. plus the colour collection
th_wink3.gif

i might get a brush set, but i prefer fullsize.