MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
I wonder if our Scottish specktranettes are as much excited as we are... come on gals!

i am!
th_DANCE.gif
are there any other scottish specktrettes here?

Shoegal-fr

You know, i was thinking... that's the magic of MAC... whenever you're drifting apart, they release something so fierce and BAM, you're in again! That's my case anyway.

laylalovesmac

I have to say, my excitement for VV has worn down after these pics. I'll be cutting back for this
yes.gif

I can look for them, but does anyone have the release dates for this one? I remember mine were wrong
tong.gif

markeesi

Yay! I'm excited, I like the packaging more than last year's (which I also liked, just not as much as I like these!). I want:

- at least one of the palettes (havta see swatches first though!)
- warm lipglass set
- one of the pigment sets (depending on which colours are in them)
- one of the brush sets, it would be my first. The bags are beautiful.
bigheart.gif

I think the pigment in one of the sets looks more like Teal than Partylicious. Could be wrong though, promo images aren't always color accurate.

This made my day. Thank you sleepyhead for sharing!
th_DANCE.gif

Sophia84

Am I the only one that lemming the l/s/dazzleglass sets??? The little purses will be amazing as everyday coin purses!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Am I the only one that lemming the l/s/dazzleglass sets??? The little purses will be amazing as everyday coin purses!

I love the bags but I don't think the colors will suit me.
th_dunno.gif

enigmatic

I always look forward to the holiday collections! Definitely getting both lipglass sets, it's like a tradition to get them every year.
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

I've never really been into the holiday sets before, but after seeing the promo pictures, I'm quite liking some of the stuff. Not quite sure about the packaging, but it'll grow on me...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Is it just me or are those gorgeous dark pigments that made my heart race or the bright pink blush not in any of the photos? (Thanks very much for these, by the way- the packaging is exactly what I was hoping for.)

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Is it just me or are those gorgeous dark pigments that made my heart race or the bright pink blush not in any of the photos? (Thanks very much for these, by the way- the packaging is exactly what I was hoping for.)

Correct. The MAC holiday collections are always in 2 parts - part one is the colour story, which has the pigments and blushes we have seen some sneak peeks of.

Part two includes all the sets (pigments, brushes, lipsticks/glosses) and palettes that are always part of the holiday release - this part of the collection is reflected in the photos that were just posted.
winkiss.gif