MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Erin shall save the day once again when she gives us the scoop after her update.
heart.gif

Erin will be our hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
It's not weird anymore, it's just extremely irritating now
ssad.gif

iagree.gif

Anneri

I wonder what the story is behind all that silence from MAC...

And I just realised that my nearest CCO must be in England!
greengrin.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
If they're still tweaking something in the collection, or changing the colour story, they're the ones who should be worried. The collection is due in stores in a few weeks, which means it needs to start shipping soon or everything will be delayed... Having already lost the income from one collection this year, I wouldn't think they could afford to lose any selling time on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Last year we got the full holiday color story July 28th
shockt.gif

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...t-09-a-145775/

Should I be a bit worried now??

LMD84

Quote:
ssad.gif

yes this is true!!

*JJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
I wonder what the story is behind all that silence from MAC...

And I just realised that my nearest CCO must be in England!
greengrin.gif

there's one in austria
thmbup.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
ssad.gif

Second.
werd.gif

And Kate's right. If they aren't ready yet, they're in trouble. Though, they're probably just keeping it a secret. I don't see why.
shrugs.gif

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Second.
werd.gif

And Kate's right. If they aren't ready yet, they're in trouble. Though, they're probably just keeping it a secret. I don't see why.
shrugs.gif

Because they like being difficult
th_dunno.gif

cocolicouss

First off I missed everyone I been MIA for soo long
ssad.gif
but I just saw the promo pics and omg I love the little bags for the brushes I think that's my favorite so far and It is very odd that they don't have any more information wish I knew so I can start making a list :/

karester

Quote:
ssad.gif

I completely agree!

ktbeta

Maybe they're holding back info until after Venemous Villains? They're really working that collection and probably don't want anything to overshadow its release. Hopefully we'll get info this week!

Ksayare

so i have to say,
we were sent us our display palettes a few days ago. i was lucky enough to unpack them-- and OMG THE COLORS ARE FANTASTIC!!! the pictures do not do the colors justice. honestly, i was bummed when i saw the photos on here of the holiday palettes, but in person, they are honestly fantastic!

ktbeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksayare
so i have to say,
we were sent us our display palettes a few days ago. i was lucky enough to unpack them-- and OMG THE COLORS ARE FANTASTIC!!! the pictures do not do the colors justice. honestly, i was bummed when i saw the photos on here of the holiday palettes, but in person, they are honestly fantastic!

DISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
so i have to say,

Details please!
th_happy1.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
so i have to say,

Details would be awesome!!!
thmbup.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
Because they like being difficult
th_dunno.gif

You got that right!I'm downright irritated.