thmbup.gif

iagree.gif

I'm dying to hear more!
cheerleader.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksayare
so i have to say,
we were sent us our display palettes a few days ago. i was lucky enough to unpack them-- and OMG THE COLORS ARE FANTASTIC!!! the pictures do not do the colors justice. honestly, i was bummed when i saw the photos on here of the holiday palettes, but in person, they are honestly fantastic!

Please do share details!!

Nzsallyb

i am like susanne, i love the holiday collections! i think this year i may buy my 1st e/s palette. the bags are to die for, and there has been nothing wrong with my brush sets which ive had since novel twist in 2007, and they are used and washed reguarly

LMD84

Quote:
so i have to say,
we were sent us our display palettes a few days ago. i was lucky enough to unpack them-- and OMG THE COLORS ARE FANTASTIC!!! the pictures do not do the colors justice. honestly, i was bummed when i saw the photos on here of the holiday palettes, but in person, they are honestly fantastic!

more details please!! and pictures if possible?!
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif
yahoo.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
seriously, what is going on? i'm starting to feel like MAC have cancelled christmas
cry.gif

hee hee! good things come to those who wait.... so this collection better be freaking amazing!!

Shoegal-fr

I'm sure the collection will be so great we will forget how long we waited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hee hee! good things come to those who wait.... so this collection better be freaking amazing!!

silentstorm143

Quote:
so i have to say,

please share

alinabina

Quote:
so i have to say,

Just hearing this made me so excited for this collection
yahoo.gif
I'm definately picking up atleast one pigment and lipglass set and I want atleast one lipstick/dazzleglass bag! Mostly becuase the lipstick has gold instead of silver on the twisty thing.. So excited
greengrin.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinabina
Just hearing this made me so excited for this collection
yahoo.gif
I'm definately picking up atleast one pigment and lipglass set and I want atleast one lipstick/dazzleglass bag! Mostly becuase the lipstick has gold instead of silver on the twisty thing.. So excited
greengrin.gif

Gosh, i didn't even notice that! I must have sniffed too much nailpolish lately! I sure will get a lipstick then!

dbecker87

My MUA said she's at update this weekend, so I can see if she will know anything about this collection and upcoming ones. Cross your fingers, ladies!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I will be getting the pink lips set,just because I can never resist it!
cutey.gif

iagree.gif

karester

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbecker87
My MUA said she's at update this weekend, so I can see if she will know anything about this collection and upcoming ones. Cross your fingers, ladies!

My fingers are crossed!!

TeresitaMC

I remember awhile ago someone said they saw the collection, and members pleaded to hear more and we never heard from them
tong.gif
lol. Hope it doesn't happen this time
winkiss.gif
Even so, Erin's update is in 8 days!!!!
yahoo.gif

ClassicBeauty

I really dont think I can go wrong with the pink l/s set..that baggy looks so cute... and so do the products.. I wonder what formula the l/s is? hope it isnt matte, dont really like them much.