MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

ktbeta

Ladies, I hope to have some info for you later today! I asked around last night at the Venomous Villains event and just called the store, where the makeup artist said he'd call me with the info from their collection email - which they just got YESTERDAY!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbeta
Ladies, I hope to have some info for you later today! I asked around last night at the Venomous Villains event and just called the store, where the makeup artist said he'd call me with the info from their collection email - which they just got YESTERDAY!

hell yeah!! i shall keep my fingers crossed
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:

Yay! I wish I could thank you!
ssad.gif
lol.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:

Ohh i think it was you who posted on mua then about speaking to an ma about more info. I got all excited and kept checking back to see if you posted an update!

cody

Quote:

Thank you so much! Can't wait to hear what you find out.
th_DANCE.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
th_dunno.gif
i really liked the dazzleglass cremes

Me too!
yes.gif

I'm excited for more, and that coral-peach one looks pretty!

ktbeta

Guys I'm so sorry to disappoint! I got the call and apparently the email they got yesterday just said they would be having a level A event for the release, but didn't have any color story info.

Another makeup artist said they haven't been to update yet so they don't know anything really, and actually she told me to check here for info because we have such a great reputation.

Sorry for crying wolf! I'm afraid we'll have to wait until whenever Erin gets back.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Guys I'm so sorry to disappoint! I got the call and apparently the email they got yesterday just said they would be having a level A event for the release, but didn't have any color story info.

Another makeup artist said they haven't been to update yet so they don't know anything really, and actually she told me to check here for info because we have such a great reputation.

Sorry for crying wolf! I'm afraid we'll have to wait until whenever Erin gets back.

No worries- thank you for trying!
th_kiss.gif
It won't be long anyway.
cutey.gif

HOTasFCUK

I guess the holiday colour collection will be in the regular packaging right? So that would mean we are allowed to B2M for this one!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I guess the holiday colour collection will be in the regular packaging right? So that would mean we are allowed to B2M for this one!

yup it should be in normal packaging
smiles.gif

Susanne

Our lovely Erin will go to update on Monday - finally time for news I guess!!
th_DANCE.gif

I will get up early on Tuesday amd Wednesday before going to school that I can help organizing all the info here.

mystery

okay, all of this waiting is doing my head in now!

I cant wait for erin's update! I'm going to be up bright and early for sure!
greengrin.gif

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Our lovely Erin will go to update on Monday - finally time for news I guess!!
th_DANCE.gif

I will get up early on Tuesday amd Wednesday before going to school that I can help organizing all the info here.

That's good news. I don't know why, but i thought she would go the 29th. Yeah 2 days earlier
th_DANCE.gif