MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Ilenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic_x3
This Viva Glam set was as the other lip bag sets were. It was not in a palette form, but was just your regular VG l/s & l/g & sold with a little Tartan bag for $36 I believe. [: From what I'm recalling. Haha, I'm so scared that this is all too good to be true & I'm recalling a fantasy! LOL!

Wohoo! Exactly what I want!
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
dothewave.gif

Thanks for the info!

LMD84

Quote:
This Viva Glam set was as the other lip bag sets were. It was not in a palette form, but was just your regular VG l/s & l/g & sold with a little Tartan bag for $36 I believe. [: From what I'm recalling. Haha, I'm so scared that this is all too good to be true & I'm recalling a fantasy! LOL!

wow! that is great news then! perhaps they listened to us and how palettes just aren't ideal for lips!
tong.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique
I'm thinking i'll get the viva glam set, instead of the other lipstick/lipglass set that we've seen.

iagree.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
oooh! good thinking! i think it's more likely to be deep purple or grape, as stylistic_x3 said it's pure purple as opposed to blackened purple, but we can hope right?
smiles.gif

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Deep Purple.
greengrin.gif

panther27

I want that teddy bear
cutey.gif
I remember someone said that there is a Tartan Tale story book with this collection as well.Erin,can you tell us the names of the pigments and everything in these sets when you go to update?

Liya2007

Quote:
HELLOO!!

I went to my local MAC Store today & saw that they were PRE-SELLING for a Tartan Tale! They had the book of pictures & information, I nearly fainted of over excitement!
drools.gif

I haven't been reading the last bunch of pages of this thread, so Idk if I'm just giving away old news... but I'm going to share in case anyway!

I'm just excited at the fact that new Dazzleglass Cremes are on their way, but was disappointed to not see "Amorous" DGC in the collection. I just feel like it's the ultimate holiday color.

The single eyeshadows are in their regular packaging, & have a Tartan-like print imprinted on the actual makeup product itself...

Yes music to my ears
choochoo.gif
I depot my eye shadows so having an imprint on the actual shadow will still look cute in the 15 pallet
th_DANCE.gif
Thanks so much for the info.

TeresitaMC

I remember quite awhile ago that someone posted about the teddy bears, so maybe it's in the Early Buzz 2010 thread? The teddy bears are part of their Kids Helping Kids fund
smiles.gif

And e/s is being released with this collection?!? Whyyyyyyyy?? I'm trying to save money here, MAC!
angry.gif

I don't particular dislike the dazzlecremes, but the smell...

I'm off to bed.. Feels a bit like teh day before Xmas.. Waiting with anticipation for more info on the upcoming collections
tong.gif
haha.. yes I know I have to wait a bit longer, but the end is near
winks.gif
Oh girls what about the nail polish for this collection? Any guesses?

cutegingerbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
Yes music to my ears
choochoo.gif
I depot my eye shadows so having an imprint on the actual shadow will still look cute in the 15 pallet
th_DANCE.gif
Thanks so much for the info.

iagree.gif
mac should do that more like the imprint, i always forget about my special packaging stuff because it's seperate from my palettes

TeresitaMC

Wait...today is Sunday?? OMG! Tomorrow is the dayyyy woo hoooo!! Only about 24 more hours!
greengrin.gif
Or who knows, maybe 28? Sooo exciteddddd!
greengrin.gif
But now I'm thinking, where did Saturday go?
blinks.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
*sits back and waits for this thread to explode tomorrow*

winkiss.gif

iagree.gif
Finally!
th_DANCE.gif

Thank you so much, Erin, and all the wonderful ladies who kindly share the info with us!
th_kiss.gif
urock.gif

SugarDaisy

I am getting excited. With this informatin coming out tomorrow and VV releasing tomorrow online I may explode! or spontaneously combust lol

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Wait...today is Sunday?? OMG! Tomorrow is the dayyyy woo hoooo!! Only about 24 more hours!
greengrin.gif
Or who knows, maybe 28? Sooo exciteddddd!
greengrin.gif
But now I'm thinking, where did Saturday go?
blinks.gif

th_roll1.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
HELLOO!!

I went to my local MAC Store today & saw that they were PRE-SELLING for a Tartan Tale! They had the book of pictures & information, I nearly fainted of over excitement!
drools.gif

I haven't been reading the last bunch of pages of this thread, so Idk if I'm just giving away old news... but I'm going to share in case anyway!

I'm just excited at the fact that new Dazzleglass Cremes are on their way, but was disappointed to not see "Amorous" DGC in the collection. I just feel like it's the ultimate holiday color.

The single eyeshadows are in their regular packaging, & have a Tartan-like print imprinted on the actual makeup product itself. Quite cute, if you ask me! They also have a cute teddybear with tartan print on it, I believe for their special holiday charity? As well as their Viva Glam lipset consisting of VG V l/s & l/g in a tartan bag, which also goes to their AIDS fund.

Sorry I can't provide anymore info! But I hope this kind of helps the itch we're all feeling. I'M SO EXCIIITED!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
I unfortunately did not get any nitty gritty details (like names etc), because I was in such a rush, but I was trying to take in the photos provided as much as possible. The eyeshadows do seem to be just the single regular eyeshadows, not MES, for a change.

They didn't seem to have info on the quint-pigments & quint-lipglass mini sets in their book. I also did not see many new things we haven't already seen as far as the lip bags, brush bags & palettes go. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can refer to Temptalia's blog HERE.)

However, I did see that the pigment/ fluidline/ zoomlash bag set consisting of that teal looking pigment, & Blitz & Glitz fluidline has an alternative set to choose from. The other piggy/ fluidline/ zoomlash bag set consists of a purple pigment & a deep purple fluidline. (Again, sorry that I don't have names!) From what I can try to remember, the pigment was a pretty deep purple, but not like a black-ish purple or anything; definitely didn't look like a lavender or lighter violet, to me. (Just a side note, I'm SO planning to get this one, haha!
yahoo.gif
)

I'd also like to add that the official launch date for the Tartan Tale collection will be a little later this year: October 28, 2010.

***I sincerely apologize in advanced if any of this information may be incorrect. I'm seriously trying to draw from memory 'cause I didn't have much time to look over it. But this is from what I can recall! Otherwise, at least we only have 2 more days til we can get some official info on this site! Thank you, loves!
heart.gif

OMG!!!! Now I'm really excited for Tartan Tale!! I so cannot wait for the full color story and swatches!!!! Thanks for sharing!

silentstorm143

Quote:
HELLOO!!

drools.gif

The single eyeshadows are in their regular packaging, & have a Tartan-like print imprinted on the actual makeup product itself. Quite cute, if you ask me! They also have a cute teddybear with tartan print on it, I believe for their special holiday charity? As well as their Viva Glam lipset consisting of VG V l/s & l/g in a tartan bag, which also goes to their AIDS fund.

Sorry I can't provide anymore info! But I hope this kind of helps the itch we're all feeling. I'M SO EXCIIITED!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
I unfortunately did not get any nitty gritty details (like names etc), because I was in such a rush, but I was trying to take in the photos provided as much as possible. The eyeshadows do seem to be just the single regular eyeshadows, not MES, for a change.

They didn't seem to have info on the quint-pigments & quint-lipglass mini sets in their book. I also did not see many new things we haven't already seen as far as the lip bags, brush bags & palettes go. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can refer to Temptalia's blog HERE.)

However, I did see that the pigment/ fluidline/ zoomlash bag set consisting of that teal looking pigment, & Blitz & Glitz fluidline has an alternative set to choose from. The other piggy/ fluidline/ zoomlash bag set consists of a purple pigment & a deep purple fluidline. (Again, sorry that I don't have names!) From what I can try to remember, the pigment was a pretty deep purple, but not like a black-ish purple or anything; definitely didn't look like a lavender or lighter violet, to me. (Just a side note, I'm SO planning to get this one, haha!
yahoo.gif
)

I'd also like to add that the official launch date for the Tartan Tale collection will be a little later this year: October 28, 2010.

***I sincerely apologize in advanced if any of this information may be incorrect. I'm seriously trying to draw from memory 'cause I didn't have much time to look over it. But this is from what I can recall! Otherwise, at least we only have 2 more days til we can get some official info on this site! Thank you, loves!
heart.gif

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for what info u provided I am so excited for this collection it will be my first MAC HOLIDAY
th_DANCE.gif
cant wait for the full color story