MAC N Color Collection discussion

Leilani78

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I'm NC42/C4. Lets hope I love it. I know it doesn't really matter but who knows. I ordered it over Warmed. My Shape/Sculpt kind of acts like a bronzr for me. Plus I just keep hearing great things about Light Flush

I'm an NC42 also. I bought Light Flush and Warmed. I like Warmed because it gives my face some color and Light Flush gives that soft pinkish glow.

pumpkincraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo
Apologies for the photo quality (and my lack of concealer - it's too hot here in Perth!).

10001-1.jpg
10002-1.jpg

For reference I'm NC30 and the MSF is medium dark

did you use it allover in this picture or did you use it as a contouring product?

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo
Apologies for the photo quality (and my lack of concealer - it's too hot here in Perth!).

10001-1.jpg
10002-1.jpg

For reference I'm NC30 and the MSF is medium dark

OMG that looks GORGEEOUSSSSS!!! youve convinced me to buy warmed on my next mac haul :p

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
OMG that looks GORGEEOUSSSSS!!! youve convinced me to buy warmed on my next mac haul :p

I was debating about getting too because I am really light skinned and it looks so dark, but it goes on so beautifully and looks killer with a bronze/gold/copper look!

gigglegirl

I'm NW 15 and like the warmed msf (almost more than my light flush as I have other pinky highlighters). I was first scared it would look dark but I apply with a light hand and build up if wanted--I LOVE it!! Lighter skinned ppl don't be afraid~

edo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincraze
did you use it allover in this picture or did you use it as a contouring product?

I used Warmed to contour under my cheekbones but I also used it to highlight by buffing it into the apples of my cheeks and up to my temple. However you could definitely use it all over - it's deceptively dark in the pan but as others have said it really goes on very lightly!

IheartCosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo
I used Warmed to contour under my cheekbones but I also used it to highlight by buffing it into the apples of my cheeks and up to my temple. However you could definitely use it all over - it's deceptively dark in the pan but as others have said it really goes on very lightly!

How do you buff in it? What brush would you use?

gwaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
I'm NW 15 and like the warmed msf (almost more than my light flush as I have other pinky highlighters). I was first scared it would look dark but I apply with a light hand and build up if wanted--I LOVE it!! Lighter skinned ppl don't be afraid~

Thanks! I'm NW15 and I NEEDED to get another MSF after I got light flush - too much love for it!

edo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartCosmetics
How do you buff in it? What brush would you use?

A kabuki brush is best - I put some on lightly with the 129 and then buff in with the 182 - anything that is soft and dome shaped would work well.

anti_starlet8

i must be broken. i can't get warmed to work for me. i'm actually starting to hate it. i don't really like it all over and i'm not into contouring so i really think this is going back to mac. 1n also seems way too pale for me...

Girl about town

I bought warmed and Light flush and love them both, i think warmed may be better though!!!! its a classic and i reckon people will regret not getting it. I needed a bronzer and warmed gives me a healthy bronzed glow. Im NC30 and use it with the 187 brush, its definitely not too dark at all, will look amazing in summer x

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
I bought warmed and Light flush and love them both, i think warmed may be better though!!!! its a classic and i reckon people will regret not getting it. I needed a bronzer and warmed gives me a healthy bronzed glow. Im NC30 and use it with the 187 brush, its definitely not too dark at all, will look amazing in summer x

youve really convinced me to get warmed.. i hope it doesnt sell out by the time i go get it lol

CantAffordMAC

I just got Warmed. It is delicious. Its so..warm! LoL its just shimmery bronzey and it goes on so smooth--its like butter.

These are 2 really great MSF's....

pooh85

Quote:
its so weird that 4N looks like that on you. Its the perfect light brown for me.

crazy.

I have posted another pics in the swatch post, here is with light sun. I love this color, on me is very light brown , and I like also the texture so soft an a little shiny. My lip are medium pigment.

Meryl

Quote:
its so weird that 4N looks like that on you. Its the perfect light brown for me.

crazy.

It's a nice light brown on me too. It almost goes a little orangey on me and for that reason, I didn't get it.

I wish it looked like pooh85's on me!!