MAC N Color Collection discussion

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterwonder
Light Flush is LOVE. It's my most favorite MSF to date, the color is just perfect for my skin tone! I'm also really happy they repromoted the charged waters. They're wonderfully refreshing. I'm thinking about picking up the 3N lipstick as well. I wasn't too sure about it until I checked out all the swatches.

what skin tone are you?

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
what other brushes can we use to apply the MSFs besides the 187 and 188?

I've used my 129 or 169 when I don't want a round splotch of blush (which happens with me when using the skunk brushes =P), and my kabuki and/or baby kabuki when I want more product right on the high point of my cheekbone (i.e. just under the eyes) b/c they buff in the powder really well as I apply but pick up enough product in one swipe. I usually use the skunk brushes when I use the msf's as highlight. Don't know if that's the best way but it's worked for me so far!

jenntoz

clickable thumbnails
N collection lipstick swatches...in order 1N,2N,3N,4N (left to right)

I think this is the one with a flash...

I am super pale...still in order...1N,2N,3N,4N(left to right)

winterwonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
what skin tone are you?

NW20 (Studio Fix Powder)
thmbup.gif

CantAffordMAC

I'm NC42/C4. Lets hope I love it. I know it doesn't really matter but who knows. I ordered it over Warmed. My Shape/Sculpt kind of acts like a bronzr for me. Plus I just keep hearing great things about Light Flush

winterwonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I'm NC42/C4. Lets hope I love it. I know it doesn't really matter but who knows. I ordered it over Warmed. My Shape/Sculpt kind of acts like a bronzr for me. Plus I just keep hearing great things about Light Flush

I'm sure it will be great! It's such a versatile color that I think it will easily adapt to everyone's skin tone. It's beautiful, I hope you end up loving it too!

LuxeKitten

For Australian's awaiting N....

I'm super excited, I was at my local counter last week and the girl showed me a couple opf the lip and eye products from N....

She said ti should be out around 6th February in Australia, and that N Face would come out a month after that. I can't wait for the MSF's!
yahoo.gif

jolener

i was wondering if quite natural and soft ochre are still LE, cause theres no triangle beside it on the website :/

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolener
i was wondering if quite natural and soft ochre are still LE, cause theres no triangle beside it on the website :/

I'm almost 100% positive that erine1881 said that they are now part of the perm line.

goink

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I'm almost 100% positive that erine1881 said that they are now part of the perm line.

They are. The online MAC artist confirmed.

laDolce

Does anyone here have pics of Warmed on their face? I really can't make my mind up from the pics... and the next store is miles away... Many thanks

Susanne

Yippieh, I will get my N collection products tommorrow at last!
th_DANCE.gif
I ordered MSF Warmed, Light Flush and Medium Plus. I could already test them and love them!

edo

I just bought the natural and warmed MSFs. I am in love!! Warmed is a great bronzer - i can post a photo of them together if anyone is interested

mrheine

yes please i'm still on the fence but i'm almost positive i'll regret it if i don't buy it .
smiles.gif

edo

Apologies for the photo quality (and my lack of concealer - it's too hot here in Perth!).

10001-1.jpg
10002-1.jpg

For reference I'm NC30 and the MSF is medium dark