MAC N Color Collection discussion

SARAHheartsMAC

I can't wait for this collection! I love my neutrals!

I wonder why we haven't got many images of the products? We usually have visuals when a release is this close

xx

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0damnbeautiful
My counter got their shipment in today, and I got to be there when they opened them all ... GORGEOUS. Nanogold is definately going to be my new favorite shadow ... and the lipsticks/glosses are pretty close to perfection!

The whole line was gorgeous, and I'm not even a neutral girl! It's coming out the 10th at macy's ... can't wait!

graucho.gif
C'mon sneak in a picture for us.
winkiss.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHheartsMAC
I can't wait for this collection! I love my neutrals!

I wonder why we haven't got many images of the products? We usually have visuals when a release is this close

xx

Okay, so it's not just me thinking this? LOL Still, I'm ecstatic that we have an almost positive set of release dates!!! I can finally sleep easier at night! I am dying to see promo pics of Nanogold, Neutral Pink, 2N and 3N lipsticks as well as a bigger Light Flush.

I bet these face charts will be amazing!
yahoo.gif

purrtykitty

I'm just thinking this can't come out soon enough!! With the onslaught of stuff at the end of '07, I'm goin' through withdrawl here!

glittergoddess27

Yep,.. N should be coming out before the 17th. Nordstroms is having their event, which is normally done on and after the release date,.. on the 10th, 11th, and I am working it the 12th of January. So ladies if you are in Indy call Nordies for details.

noahlowryfan

i will be heading to the counters on the 10th. if it is not available then, i will head to the nearest Pro store and buy the collection there.

jenntoz

Here's the postcard mailer I got today. Its similar to the one above but the writing is different & it was only 1 page(no fold out) It says the release date is the 17th
macnpostcard.jpg

img024.jpg

Sorry the scan isn't the best

onionbooty

I went to MAC today and they told me that come in Thursday (10th) for the new release. This was at The Domain in Austin
smiles.gif

electrostars

I heard from an MA friend of mine that the pink one is like petticoat only a little darker and missing the dark veining. XD

Sounds perfect! lol.

darkishstar

Wow! Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to see them in person! =)

The 2nd lipglass and lipstick seems like they could be the ones for me. =D

bartp

I know... I was too fast, too enthousiastic about my product picture find of the day :) thanks Weasel

oddinary

Thanks for the links, I am already drooling over the sound of the MSFs! Pink and bronze, mmmm...
Quote:
Mineralize Finish, ca. 25,00 Euro*
Warmed Golden bronze with light yellow gold veining
Light Flush Soft pastel pink with deep bronze veining

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
I heard from an MA friend of mine that the pink one is like petticoat only a little darker and missing the dark veining. XD

Sounds perfect! lol.

YESS!!!
yahoo.gif
I missed out on Petticoat, so perfect!!

Since I usually do over-the-top eyes, I love a neutral lip, those lippies look perfect! I think I drooled when I say them! LOL! I might for real once people start posting swatches!

electrostars

Quote:

Sounds perfect! lol.

OH YEAH!

And she said it was better than porcelain pink. :p

purrtykitty

Quote:

Sounds perfect! lol.

Awesome because I missed Petticoat, as well...not that I still don't eventually want Petticoat. Do you hear that MAC...re-release Petticoat!!

SMMY

I have Petticoat, so it sounds like can skip this one. I might be interested if the bronze isn't big chunky glitter like it is in some of the newer msfs. How is the texture on this one? Is it smoother like Lightscapade or chunky like Naked you and Gold Spill?