MAC Nocturnelle swatches, Formal Black and new MSF info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia84

Thank you!! From all these I only lemming the Glissade MSF, well even though it has glitter chunks in, it's peachy and I have to get it!
I can't wait to hear what the Danse collection will also have except the MSFs, it must be a good collection!

I don't see swatch of the Desirous blush in the NocturnElle swatches :-(

d_flawless

ooh! i'm so excited...

thanks for this, i'm so glad to hear endless love and passionate e/s are matte!

Thanks so much for those swatches! I was able to take about $80 worth of stuff off of my list. My debit card thanks you.

toby1

Looks like the stars indicate an LE item being repromoted. I remember Headliner from the IconII collection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lia_matos
What does the star and the "diamond" symbol mean? I know that the triangle is limited

onnachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lia_matos
What does the star and the "diamond" symbol mean? I know that the triangle is limited

circle - repromote
square - new shade stays in line
triangle - limited edition
diamond - new shade, limited edition in partnered locations, permanent on MAC stores
star - re-introduction, limited edition

annrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalovegood
Thanks so much for those swatches! I was able to take about $80 worth of stuff off of my list. My debit card thanks you.

lol! Keep in mind, everything looks different on skin compared to white paper that's been scanned
winks.gif

annrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Thank you!! From all these I only lemming the Glissade MSF, well even though it has glitter chunks in, it's peachy and I have to get it!
I can't wait to hear what the Danse collection will also have except the MSFs, it must be a good collection!

I don't see swatch of the Desirous blush in the NocturnElle swatches :-(

Forgot to bring those up. I do have the blush swatches, but not scanned. Desirous is really pretty if that helps =P

lovemetodeath

Thanks for the info, interested in a couple of the eye palettes and the eye and face brush kits. I don't have any MAC brushes yet so this seems like a good way to start. Just hope they are availble in the UK, oh and of course the MSF's might be worth a look

Ms. Z

Rouge Noir l/s

Thank you for those swatches.
Do you think the Rouge Noir l/s looks like Coral or is it a bright red?

"I also got to see the MAC Couture collection up close. HOLY HOTNESS is all I can say." Just a bit more info. please.

Can you confirm what items are in the Couture Collection.
L/S, L/G, Highlighter, Powder?
How about brushes?
What does that Couture Box people have mentioned look like?

Too many questions?

msburgundy

Thanks for the info! that helps SO much. Will there be a Saks exculsive holiday item other than the traincase? Like last year's palette?

Status
Not open for further replies.