MAC Nocturnelle swatches, Formal Black and new MSF info

Status
Not open for further replies.

talk2mesun

can you tell us how much in USD the formal black sets are?

thanks for everything, it sounds silly but it really means a lot you took the time to do all this!

glittergoddess27

Okay I think I need about 5 of each MSF,.. LOL! And if Passionate become permanent I will cry in happiness,.. still getting more than 1 just in case,...

peaudane

Thank you so much for all the info!
I know you've told us a lot already, but could you possibly give us an idea of what the Intense palette is like, since 4 of the shades are new? Strange, for a while we were hearing about a "Sueded" palette and now it turns out it's called "Intense" which is quite different.
Also is it true that the Smoked palette will only be available in certain locations? I think it said so in an other thread.

productjunkie

AnnRose... tsk tsk my little friend. haha I really hope you read this and figure out who this is...

haha see you at the counter tomorrow

Shawna

Yay, I only want the two new pigments and the two new msf's. Not much to save for
smiles.gif
All the palettes are nice, but sound too similar to stuff I already have.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaudane
Strange, for a while we were hearing about a "Sueded" palette and now it turns out it's called "Intense" which is quite different.

A "Working Name" (WN) is applied to product while it's being developed. The working name can differ from the name the product is released under. HTHS.

lola336

o man..its irritating that all the colors in the smoked palette are basically repromotes..i thought they would have some new colors in there. looks like the intense eye palette will be the first to go - i cant wait to see that one. and the new skinfinishes of course
smiles.gif
thanks so much for posting all of this! i cant wait till they come out
smiles.gif

Ethel

As for the pigments, Subtle looks like Coco to my eyes with the same texture, but maybe *slightly* more plummy. Entremauve...meh. Nice color, but it's the texture of Dark Soul, Fairylite, etc...which I personally hate.

Could you elaborate? I don't have Dark Soul or Fairylite, so I don't know what you mean.

annrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by productjunkie
AnnRose... tsk tsk my little friend. haha I really hope you read this and figure out who this is...

haha see you at the counter tomorrow

HAHAHA....I won't get fired, will I? Don't tell....*shhhhh* But OMG...you will love me! Guess what I found an extra of?
winks.gif

I really hope this is who I think it is...
hmm.gif

PigmentJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaudane
Strange, for a while we were hearing about a "Sueded" palette and now it turns out it's called "Intense" which is quite different.

The sheet she scanned says it's called Suedette (6 Intense Eyes)
smiles.gif

Annrose, thank you so much for this information - you made my day!
eyelove.gif

OrangeLuvinChik

Wow! Thank you so much for this info! I need to save up big time! Or else, everyone on my Christmas list will just get a Holiday mug and cookies for Christmas.
greengrin.gif

petalpusher

Thanks for the swatches and descriptions! I think I'm skipping all of Formal Black. I might get the Suedette palette but that's it.

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by petalpusher
Thanks for the swatches and descriptions! I think I'm skipping all of Formal Black. I might get the Suedette palette but that's it.

Do we know what colors are in that palette, other than the two repromotes?

roxybc

Look at the scanned descriptions on page #1. It's the Suedette: Intense Eyes Palette (the last one) all the colors are there.

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
Look at the scanned descriptions on page #1. It's the Suedette: Intense Eyes Palette (the last one) all the colors are there.

Yes I saw that, but "Beak gallant", "nightbird", "With a Twist" and "Till Daybreak" are not exactly shade descriptions as far as I can tell. Though I guess you could extrapolate: maybe "Beak Gallant" is yellow? Maybe "Till daybreak" is black? I really have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.