MAC Nocturnelle swatches, Formal Black and new MSF info

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemetodeath

well i've decided i need both eye pallettes (warm and cool) and both the eye and face brush kits. As I'm fairly new to Mac i don't have all that much yet so i think they will be good starting points. Any idea how much they are going to be costing in GBP?

bellaetoile

so i've decided i really want the basic, the face, and the eye brush sets. for some reason, i must have duplicates of all my full-size brushes in SE versions, just to travel and take with me on the go.

i want the warm eye palette, and the intense eye palette from formal black.

and all of the nocturnelle shadows and the two new pigments.

not as much as i thought i'd want, which is good.

mezzamy

all the palettes in formal black are covered with a different form of material so remember that 'suedette' is the description of the material used on the palette cover, with 'intense' being the name of the palette. for example, the warm palette is covered in lace, so it's Lace: 6 Warm Eyes

Char1986

I was just about to say something along the lines of, "I'm gonna go broke!"...

...but then I realized my birthday is November 29th...so guess what's on my wish list??!
clap.gif

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by annrose
There will be a LE traincase limited to select Saks and Bay stores (I think for the Toronto area, only Bay Queen will get it). It's silver. Didn't get to see it in person, but it reminds me of the Tour de Pink one in terms of size.

Is this the one that comes out with Couture???
smiles.gif

ladybugz07

Hmmm... with each new post about these upcoming collections I'm wanting more and MORE - thankfull I just got a new job!!!
My only sadness - I wish Passionate was ANY formula other than matte.

krys

Thank you so much for the info!
smiles.gif

I am going to get the Face Brush set, and maybe one of the eyeshadow palettes. I can't wait!

JediFarfy

I've declared that the joy I receive from buying myself half, if not more, of the Formal Black collection will be enough of a gift to my family that they will overlook the fact they got nothing this year for Christmas.

Think it'll work?
thmbup.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFarfy
I've declared that the joy I receive from buying myself half, if not more, of the Formal Black collection will be enough of a gift to my family that they will overlook the fact they got nothing this year for Christmas.

Think it'll work?
thmbup.gif

thmbup.gif
Yes!
thmbup.gif

ishtarchick

did u get to see the nocturnelle nailpolish? is the black one a creme or shimmer a la chanel black satin???
thanks!!!

Deelite033

I cant believe I'm saying this, but I think i just might hold off on this collection- I've been collecting all the palettes since 2002, and I'm sure I already have shadows similiar to these.
clap.gif

Aerynna

Is anyone else peeved that Passionate is clearly NOT red? After the disappointment of Accent Red (which also was SO NOT red), I was hoping MAC would give us RED, rather than fuschia, pinkish, whatever. *sigh* Oh well, I'll save $$!

LuckiestLiz

I am also really curious of even an approximate date of Formal Black, so I can save $ for a set or two!
winks.gif
The Red Lips and face brush set are interesting me. The brush set admittedly only for the small handled fibre brush. :x LOL.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has info on a release date!

Status
Not open for further replies.