MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MakeupAddict22

[COLOR=0000FF]Why, hello there Bella, Cupid and Daisy. Don't tell your mommy that I want to doggynap all of you. She may get very angry.[/COLOR] :nods: yes she would lol

jMANNSs

Gotta join in on this. I am also a self proclaimed crazy cat lady! I rescued my two fur kids almost two years ago. I was what they call a foster failure-- fostered them until they were to be put up for adoption.. But I adopted them instead, whoops! They're my pride and joy!
bc74dded_image.jpeg
929b2d07_image.jpeg
d55015bb_image.jpeg

MakeupAddict22

Gotta join in on this. I am also a self proclaimed crazy cat lady! I rescued my two fur kids almost two years ago. I was what they call a foster failure-- fostered them until they were to be put up for adoption.. But I adopted them instead, whoops! They're my pride and joy!
bc74dded_image.jpeg
929b2d07_image.jpeg
d55015bb_image.jpeg
They are adorable!!! I really respect that you rescued them ..more people should be like you.

jMANNSs

They are adorable!!! I really respect that you rescued them ..more people should be like you.
I ALWAYS stress people should adopt! My sister adopted a cat (foster failure as we'll). And my middle sister saved a dog from Angola (Western Africa) cost her $4000 but that was her baby!

MakeupAddict22

I ALWAYS stress people should adopt! My sister adopted a cat (foster failure as we'll). And my middle sister saved a dog from Angola (Western Africa) cost her $4000 but that was her baby!
That is wonderful! It breaks my heart that so many animals need a home and are killed because of it

NaomiH

Agreed. I've never had the opportunity to adopt because my pets always seem to find me in some way or another, but I'd totally adopt over buying from a breeder etc any day of the week.

Beautybuyer

this is Kiki the HBIC haha
I love her coat!! Such a beautiful pattern!
S [COLOR=6633CC]Okay. My apologies for hogging up this thread with photos of my kitties. Above Me with Ms. Martha (RIP), next are my two little boys Finnegan (who I just adopted at 8 months in June 2013) and Sterling whom I adopted at 2 years old in July of 2012. Below them is my mom's little girl kitty Princess who turns 4 in April and on the side is her big brother Mushy (RIP). We took them both in on April 9, 2011, but Mushy passed away that November. He was 16 and I miss him. My Aaliyah Rose is next (RIP) she got sick suddenly and passed away on April 25, 2011 at only 9 years young. Mr. Maurice is next to her, he will be 15 in August. Below is Shetara (RIP) who passed away last December 15th after getting very sick suddenly. My baby! And last, but never least is Ms. Katie Lynne who found me when she was a kitten and I took her home. She passed away on September 28, 2010 at 18 years old!!!! I miss all my babies and love my living ones so much!!!![/COLOR]
They are sooo cute!! I think everyone has seen my little fur baby lol. If I ever adopt another I really want a Calico but for now with two little ones I'm good with just my little izzy(Isabelle)

Kristin Bacon

S

Okay. My apologies for hogging up this thread with photos of my kitties. Above Me with Ms. Martha (RIP), next are my two little boys Finnegan (who I just adopted at 8 months in June 2013) and Sterling whom I adopted at 2 years old in July of 2012. Below them is my mom's little girl kitty Princess who turns 4 in April and on the side is her big brother Mushy (RIP). We took them both in on April 9, 2011, but Mushy passed away that November. He was 16 and I miss him. My Aaliyah Rose is next (RIP) she got sick suddenly and passed away on April 25, 2011 at only 9 years young. Mr. Maurice is next to her, he will be 15 in August. Below is Shetara (RIP) who passed away last December 15th after getting very sick suddenly. My baby! And last, but never least is Ms. Katie Lynne who found me when she was a kitten and I took her home. She passed away on September 28, 2010 at 18 years old!!!! I miss all my babies and love my living ones so much!!!!
Now those are some pretty and handsome kittys there!!! I love the silver one named Sterling i had a huge lop with long ears that dragged named Sterling!!! All my bunnies passed away years ago, i had five. Bless theres lil souls!! I know when i die i will end up with all of them again!!! My greetings will be so crowded lol. And i hate losing a baby, i still cry over my lost lovies. They are lil angels sent here to steer us in the right directions and listen to use when no one else will. Thanks for showing me ur prettys!!!

Kristin Bacon

My baby daisy in her cave lol
41f0c430_image.jpeg
[/URL]and my other babies Bella and Cupid with daisy (the tiny one lol) love them with all my heart ..I was holding a banana lol they wanted it lol
cutness!!! omg!! I bet they and mr cakes would have a fun play day. i wanna snuggle them in my bed!!!

Kristin Bacon

I think everyone has seen my little fur baby lol. If I ever adopt another I really want a Calico but for now with two little ones I'm good with just my little izzy(Isabelle)
thanku she actually really loves to wear those haha so funny. my other cats would rip my face off if i even tried that with them!!! She is a Diva

Tahlia

Oh and Mr Cakes watches tv its so hilarious. He makes me feed him broken up milk bones if there is a dog on tv, he thinks its gonna come eat all his food i think, since my sisters two dogs do eat all his treats and food every time they come. So he barks and growls and bosses me around to get to breakin up his milk bones in tiny bits for him. i know jus to get the treat box as soon as i hear his grrrrrrr!!!  And he knows what im saying almost all the time too. Never seen such a smart dog in my life. I carry him in a pink dog purse he jus jumps right in it to go bye bye
OMG he is a cutie pie