MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

Yeah like a vintage Chanel alligator bag…..
girlhaha.gif

You win the Specktra Glamor Award!!! Fabulous! And definitely keep posting photos - gotta be a good influence to these youngsters!!!
graucho.gif
heat.gif
queen.gif

YES YES YES
iagree.gif
clapping.gif
iagree.gif

Dolly Snow

I tried to get a good pic of cranberry l/l for you all but it's night so the lighting isn't great and it's pulling more orange than a medium pink in pics! Anyways I will do it tomorrow again for better lighting

Beautybuyer

Sharon's blush is SUPER pigmented. Omg I used my 129 wayyyyy to much lol. I'll need to use a synthetic brush or something. As for all the photos, everyone looks great!! [@]elegant-one[/@]your hair is to die for!!

ForeverJenn

Left to right: [COLOR=FF66CC]Peaches & Cream[/COLOR], [COLOR=FF99CC]Cheeky Bugger,[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF9966]Riot House[/COLOR], [COLOR=CC66FF]Dodgy Girl[/COLOR], [COLOR=996633]Strip Poker[/COLOR]:heart2: :pompom:
:drool: beautiful haul!
b482efbd_image.jpeg
60d98e27_image.jpeg
Riot house with clear water. Dodgy girl. Both with cheeky bugger.
I love them all on you!
:boxday: :yahoo: Here are some selfies with Kelly Yum Yum and DG!
I love them both, But I love DG more. :haha: Per Erin's online observation, I am C3 in winter and C4 in summer in F&B. i'm also 128 in MUFEHD.
You're rocking the heck out of DG! Looks great on you!
Pics pics pics! Product & some pics taken of me today only wearing DG...no other makeup :amused: eating at the lodge today :)
:eyelove: I knew you were hot! lol you look like a movie star! I love your hair! So jelaoussss!
Please excuse my "been at work for 10 hours" makeup and hair. SP and RH look similar here because I was losing my light. RH is top right. As you can see it's quite chalky on me. No liners, and I was too lazy to prep my lips, so this is straight out of the bullet honesty :)
Which is your favorite? They all look so pretty on you :)

ForeverJenn

Hi everyone, here are some photos of what I got!  KYY: Dodgy Girl: Peaches and Cream L-R: Up the Amp, Dodgy Girl, LimeCrime Airborne Unicorn L-R: CYY, KYY, Girl About Town, Pink Nouveau Index Finger is Illamasqua Hussy (closest I was able to find in my collection). Middle finger is Peaches and Cream L-R: Illamasqua Hussy, MAC Peaches and Cream MAC Peaches and Cream blended out 
Crap do I need peaches and cream? :shock: Love your swatches!
I'm a NW45 KYY...Not as bright as I thought it would be. Very wearable. Also leaves a mean stain!
Dodgy girl...no liner.
Dodgy Girl with NYX Prune liner
:eyelove: they both look great on you, but DG is WOW!!
Decided to wear strip poker to a friends birthday party tonight. I didn't start with a bu of this one but I will be stalking nordies for sure!
:eyelove: WOW! If SP looks this good on me, I'll be happy!